|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||206|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||3 year warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
No-Spill 206 Flexible Spout Extension
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Great for filling boats, autos and many other hard to reach tanks including vertical tank openings
- Retains "closed No-Spill system" which automatically stops flow when fuel reaches the tip of spout
- Industrial FuelGuard tubing will not harden or crack-guaranteed soft & flexible even in cold temps
- Fits all No-Spill cans and nozzles (both CARB and non-CARB)
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Retains the closed No-Spill system which automatically stops flow when the fuel reaches the tip of the Spout Extension and still reclaims displaced fumes from the target tank while pouring.
Showing 1-8 of 469 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After purchasing my first extension, I contacted NoSpill to see if they offered (or could make/cut me) a longer hose. They were very nice, but admitted they have an outside vendor make the extensions and couldn't accommodate any changes. Next, I shopped around all the local hardware stores and even a few plastic speciality stores and never found a hose I thought would work. The few that I found that were the correct diameter did not appear to be gas-safe. Then I realized the plastic plug could be used to daisy-chain two or more together (I'll post a pic). Now I have three (two for Amazon) and I'm looking forward to not having to hold my five-gallon tanks while filling various toys.
Anyone that's complaining about paying $6.79 for this should go find them at their local hardware store. I think I paid $12 for one locally. Get a Amazon Prime account and these have free two-day shipping. Besides, this is made in the USA. Support your fellow American.
1. It's not long enough for certain applications and it's very, very difficult to try and find a fuel safe tubing that fits the inside diameter dimension of this, without having to buy a 1,000 foot roll from a supplier at hundreds of dollars...so I used this and it works, but a 12" extension would be superb.
2. The fit of the tube over the plastic of the can spout is decent, but in hot weather (South TX Summers) the tube expands just enough to be a little less secure than it should be for pouring fuel, so I used wire ties to really clamp the tubing down to the can spout. Works perfectly and haven't had any issues yet.
Otherwise it does exactly what it needs to do and I would buy it again.
The product seems durable and well made and did not leak once while I have used it. Be sure to cinch the hose up snugly to the gas can extension and you'll be good to go. The hard spout at the end of this attachment fit into my gas tank opening with ease and the cap did not get in the way.
Very happy with this purchase and recommend it to others.
Fyi, when your rubber gasket breaks (the one between the cap and jug, No-Spill sells replacements really cheap.
It is made for No Spill spouts.
It is made to fill auto fuel tanks and hard to reach tanks, because of the main spout position.
The extension tube is flexible enough that it does not "flip" fuel like old can spouts did When they "popped" out of tanks upon removal.
Comes with a cap.
Clear enabling you to see fuel flow.
The auto stop feature does not really work with the extension tube because it holds extra fuel AFTER the auto spout so when the spout stops flow, the extra fuel in the extension tube will overfill the tank and spill fuel.