- File Size: 338 KB
- Print Length: 43 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: LMDM Publishing House (April 10, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 10, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00VYTWJ8C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,715,895 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
No Strings: The Ultimate Guide to Love and Dating Kindle Edition
|Length: 43 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Stephenie does a wonderful job of breaking down the complexities of dating into an easy to read book. She understands that it isn’t about just finding the right person, but also being the right person. After all, what is the point of finding the right person if you are just pretending to be someone else?
She gets it that it isn’t about just attracting people to yourself, but attracting the right people. Her look at your motives on the issue of love and lust cut through a lot of the blindness that relationships are prone to in the beginning.
She carefully reveals the underlying traps in the dating scene and lays out a clear plan to find your partner for the long run.
I can especially appreciate chapter 6 on the “Master Key” to love. I don’t want to spoil it, but she hits the nail right on the head with this one. This is one of my favorite topics and she also as I stated before “Gets it.”
For anyone looking for a great starting point to finding a long term partner, Stephanie’s book will definitely put you on the right road.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Dating & Relationships
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Dating
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Dating & Relationships