Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on December 25, 2013
I have been in sales all my life and now own six retail stores, when I read the book for the first time, I found that it really matches what we are supposed to do on the sales floor.

I read a lot of sales books in the past, this one has the particularity to focus more in Retail sales which I really enjoyed.

It really describes how to sell from the start to the closing with a lot of differents anecdotes.

I then bought 14 copies and gave it to all our sales rep. , all employees enjoyed the book as it really talks about their position.

A must for all retailers.
on August 2, 2013
I purchased this book to have sitting around at work for my crew to read. Great book, has definitely helped fill some holes in salesmanship with a few of my guys. If you're a good salesman and know what you're doing already it might all be old hat with just a few new tricks but if you're just getting into a sales job and want to make a decent commission check this is certainly worth your investment
on April 11, 2017
Great ideas, keeps the reader engaged and isn't boring to read like a lot of business books. Presents a complete selling system that at the same time seems both like a brilliant idea yet common sense.
on May 3, 2017
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it. Thanks.
on August 19, 2017
As advertised. Happy with purchase.
on January 24, 2015
The wittiest and most profound stories written by my favorite comedy writer. Highest recommendation.
on August 14, 2017
Love Love this book.. I encourage employers to purchase for their sales associates. Greet Great.
on August 28, 2016
More properly called, "How to Ham It Up." I sincerely doubt that all of this is real advice. (Although I did use the opening line "I've been stuck in the store all day. What's the news on the space shuttle?" the other day to great effect.)
on November 21, 2015
This book revisits the theory of the customer that does not want to be bothered by salespeople in a retail word. It shares the retail experience and how the sales person can make a selling and buying experience more enjoyable. I was able to take the information back to my department and utilize his process successfully.
on August 22, 2014
Sales almost doubled after having our staff read this book. Great tips and tricks for small business owners and anyone wanting to increase their bottom line.