Are you looking for a way to lace your shoes without tying? Lace Anchors lace locks are the perfect solution!
We use our patent-pending revolutionary design made in the USA to make sure your shoelaces stay snug without needing any kind of lace bow or knot. Small, inconspicuous Lace Anchors fit comfortably on the inside of your shoe, so you won’t have to worry about tying your shoes again and again. Your favorite pair of lace-up sneakers can become slip-ons with Lace Anchors. Best of all, they stay in place day after day, so you can rely on them and ditch your bows.
THE PERFECT NO-TIE SHOELACES FOR KIDS
Are you tired of having to retie your kids’ shoelaces? Do you worry about them tripping and falling because their shoelaces are dangling all the time? Our Lace Anchors lace locks are placed on the inside of your child’s shoe and stay there until you take them out. You and your kids will love slipping on their shoes! Lace Anchors provide a snug fit that won’t let go, reducing the risks associated with laces that keep coming undone. You can feel good about purchasing Lace Anchors, the system that provides no-tie shoelaces for kids of all ages.
FOOTWEAR THAT WON’T SLIP OFF
While sometimes untied shoelaces can be dangerous or a liability, Lace Anchors are an asset. Lace Anchors enable athletes to sport shoes that are bow-less, but stay tied tightly no matter how many times they’re slipped on or off. In fact, Lace Anchors were tested for one year by top athletes like Brendan Howay, Skye Schillhammer, James Visser and Jason Park — and most recently, free-runners Jesse La Flair and Cory DeMeyers. Each of these sports fanatics did their best to put Lace Anchors through their pace, and the results were incredible. Lace Anchors proved to be the never tie laces that stuck with them through a plethora of intense activities like extreme cycling and skateboarding.
7 COMMON SHOELACE PROBLEMS - AVOID THEM WITH QUALITY SHOELACES AND LACE ANCHORS
1. Bows that keep coming undone.
2. Laces that untighten as you wear your shoes, especially if you’re doing anything active such as running, playing or walking.
3. Laces that contribute to shoe “heel slippage.”
4. Laces that are either too loose or too tight, making your foot ache.
5. Laces that keep getting filthy because they come undone and drag in the dirt, slush and mud.
6. Laces that cannot be tied because they’re too slippery, too short or too fat.
7. Laces that break after repeated tightening.
Lace Anchors have been designed to overcome each of these common shoelace problems. You won’t have to stop to re-tie your shoes at the most inconvenient moments, and it’s easy to slip on your favorite pair of sneakers and go!
COMFORTABLE AND SIMPLE SHOELACE ACCESSORIES
We like to listen to our customers, and we take your suggestions to heart. Below are a few of the most popular benefits of Lace Anchors:
1. Lace Anchors are always 100% comfortable!
2. Lace Anchors works with all shoelace products.
3. Lace Anchors allow customers to create lace patterns and designs.
4. There’s never a need for a floppy bow to ruin the look of a pair of sneakers.
5. All shoes with Lace Anchors maintain a solid fit.
6. Shoelaces that are extra-long no longer have to be “stuffed” back into the shoes.
7. Lace Anchors provide a cure for “heel slippage.”
8. Tendonitis is kept at bay with the correct consistent tension when using Lace Anchors.
1. Make sure your shoelace is going into your shoe.
2. Thread the shoelace through one Lace Anchor.
3. Thread the shoelace through the hole near the teeth of the Lace Anchor.
4. Lift the shoelace over the teeth and push it through the last hole.
5. Tuck in your shoelace (underneath the sole) or cut the ends of the shoelace.
0.7 x 0.4 inches ; 0.16 ounces