- File Size: 828 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jim Meisenheimer (April 16, 2013)
- Publication Date: April 16, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CEKVJ54
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,572,510 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
No-brainer Sales Tips and Techniques Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Many of the tips he shares in this book are well-known to those in selling professions. The tips are also common sense, but if you haven't been applying them, you can find a reminder here that will help you to improve your sales.
Some of the tips include:
- to overcome lack of confidence in selling, practice in front of a mirror or video camera;
- if you sell over the phone record yourself - it will quickly give you an idea about what you may need to improve
- write your goals - sales objectives - down
- use specific numbers
- do something every day that takes you one step closer to achieving your personal and professional goals
- learn to ask good sales questions
His involvement in training, speaking and motivating is apparent.
This IS a no brainer, but most need that refresher at some point.