Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NoJo Jungle Babies Luxury Plush Throw Blanket
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on January 21, 2015
It's really soft. We love the colors in it too. 👍👍 would definitely recommend!
on December 20, 2014
It was everything I hoped for.
I wanted my Grandaughter to have a cozy blanket to play with her Junglebook toys.
We are all highly satisfied!
on September 12, 2014
So cute and really is plush. Nice blanket to lay out on the floor for the little one to play. Large enough for my little one to use as a blanket to snuggle on the couch with at the toddler age.
on May 31, 2011
I was not extremely impressed with this item. I have bought many of the items out of the NoJo Jungle Babies collection, and this item just did not seem to match the theme. The colors were pale and not nearly as bright as pictured. I would not purchase this product again, although I LOVE the rest of the items I have purchased!