NoSQL for Mere Mortals 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
- File Size : 13093 KB
- Print Length : 544 pages
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Publication Date : April 6, 2015
- Publisher : Addison-Wesley Professional; 1st Edition (April 6, 2015)
- ASIN : B00VO27P1K
- Language: : English
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Page Numbers Source ISBN : 0134023218
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #389,826 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book gives a very wide introduction on:
1. What types of NoSQL DB's exist, and for each type which vendors/implementations exist on the market for this type
2. A Rationale for using each DB, or to put it right, what type of domain each DB type address.
3. Architecture of each DB type
4. For each db, the author present queries that each DB can support.
and much more..........