- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Koala Lifestyle when you purchase 2 and 8% each when you purchase 5 or more for a limited time. Enter code KOALALUV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code KOALALUV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
NoScope Wraith Yellow Lens Video Gaming Computer Glasses for Xbox 360, Sony Playstation 3 / 4, PC, Nintendo Wii U (Onyx Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Blue Blocking Yellow Polycarbonate Lenses Provide Eye Protection From Harmful Rays Emitted by Screens And Monitors
- Soft Silicone Provides Temple and Ear Padding for Long Term Comfort
- Highly Durable And Lightweight Polycarbonate Frames, Resistant To Standard Wear-And-Tear From Extended Usage
- Noscope Gaming Grade Resin-Coated Lenses are Durable and Scratch Resistant and Reduce Eye Strain and Fatigue While Gaming
- Popular Gaming Uses: Xbox One / 360, Playstation 4, Nintendo Wii U, PC, Windows, Mac, and Other Consoles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Take your game to the next level with the 'Wraith' model of NoScope glasses - the newest addition to our aggressive, sporty line of gaming glasses. Featuring new soft silicone padding and a lightweight glossy polycarbonate frame, the 'Wraith' is sure to reduce eye strain to give you the advantage over your adversaries. The 'Wraith' was created as a result of our fan feedback and support from our previous lines. Starting from the success of our other models, we have made incredible improvements that culminate in our most impressive model to date. We are proud to show our fans that we are listening with the improved and refined features with the 'Wraith'. Dimensions: Bridge Width: 14mm (0. 55") Lens Width: 71mm (2. 79") Frame Width: 151mm (5. 94") Lens Height: 42mm (1. 65") Arm Length: 140mm (5. 51")
Top Customer Reviews
With a price tag that was half of Gunnar's, I decided it was worth a shot.
While the glasses were of good quality and reduced eye strain similarly to the Gunnar's, I was disappointed at how easily the lenses scratched. I bought these glasses a little while ago - so the lenses could've changed since then, but I can only go off of what I have. The NoScope lenses felt more like plastic, whereas the Gunnar glasses felt more like a light glass lens. Since the scratch was at the center of my field of vision in one eye, it became distracting to wear them. Attempting to fill the scratch with an eyeglass chip/repair solution only made it worse, and eventually when I tried to buff it, it peeled some of the coating off.
I would say these glasses are worth purchasing as a cheaper alternative to Gunnar, but you have to take special care of them to make sure you don't scratch them.
Mine were kept in the silky drawstring bag that came with the most of the time, so I'm not positive what scratched them in the first place. The scratches weren't particularly deep, but they distorted the lenses enough to notice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pro:wrap around (what i like) light, comfy
Con:they collect dust like a magnet. i have to constantly clean them.Read more