- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Koala Lifestyle when you purchase 2 and 8% each when you purchase 5 or more for a limited time. Enter code KOALALUV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code KOALALUV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
NoScope Gemini Yellow Lens Video Game Gaming TV & Computer Glasses | Anti Blue Rays & Glare Free | Eye Protection | Reduce Eye Strain and Fatigue | PS4 & Xbox One | - Metal Frame, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.03. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PROTECTIVE: Blue filtering yellow polycarbonate lenses provide eye protection from harmful UV rays emitted by digital screens and monitors
- STYLISH & FUNCTIONAL: Focused design engineered for maxium comfort with headsets | All metal frame is durable and ideal for every day daily use | Adustable nose pads and flat arms for added comfort
- DURABLE: Tough and lightweight polycarbonate frames resistant standard wear and tear | Designed and engineered to be used every day
- OPTICAL QUALITY: Noscope gaming grade resin coated lenses are durable and scratch resistant | Reduce eye strain and fatigue while gaming or staring at a television or computer monitor
- POPULAR GAMING USES: Xbox One / 360, Playstation 4, Nintendo Wii U, PC, Windows, Mac, Computer, and any other console | Univeral Fit: Great for Kids, Teens, Adult Men and Women
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The NoScope 'Gemini' Computer Glasses are the next step in our line of professional computer eyewear. With a lightweight, low profile frame and our resin-coated lenses complete with laser-etched branding, the 'Gemini' are the perfect crossroads of style, functionality, and comfort. 'Gemini' will blend in with any environment, and are perfect for not just professional computer use, but also console gaming, television viewing, and cell phone usage. Elegant and effective, the NoScope 'Gemini' Computer Glasses are sure to be a mainstay in your daily life.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Magnification: I do wish they had a little _more_ magnification. They do seem to have a tiny bit but it's barely noticeable and maybe just the glass itself.
Frames: I'm not a normal eyeglass wearer and find visible frames to be extremely distracting. These I barely notice and they provide enough coverage that when you look down at your keyboard you're still looking through the lens, not under it. All around, fabulous lens coverage.
Yellow: The yellow lenses make colors on screen more vibrant. I wouldn't use them for color sensitive work obviously but they make the colored syntax highlighting in my code editor pop out line neon without crossing the line into obnoxious.
They do. prior too ordering these, every 2 hours or so, I'd need to take a 5 minute-ish break because of the eye strain, with these on however I can go considerably longer before I feel the need to even step away from the screen (which, is a godsend being in a Data Processing oriented career) and not because of eye strain but more "I'm tired of sitting, lets go for a walk"
My only gripe is, the right arm is a little wobbly and loose, but doesn't affect the ability to wear them, If you get eye fatigue from looking at screens, I would actually recommend investing in a pair of these glasses as they DO actually work.
The yellow tint does change the color of the screen a little bit. That is my only dislike about these glasses.
The lettering on the left lens is distracting though, since it is located just slightly off one's primary field of vision