NoScope Gemini Yellow Lens Video Game Gaming TV & Computer Glasses | Anti Blue Rays & Glare Free | Eye Protection | Reduce Eye Strain and Fatigue | PS4 & Xbox One | - Metal Frame, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROTECTIVE: Blue filtering yellow polycarbonate lenses provide eye protection from harmful UV rays emitted by digital screens and monitors
- STYLISH & FUNCTIONAL: Focused design engineered for maxium comfort with headsets | All metal frame is durable and ideal for every day daily use | Adustable nose pads and flat arms for added comfort
- DURABLE: Tough and lightweight polycarbonate frames resistant standard wear and tear | Designed and engineered to be used every day
- OPTICAL QUALITY: Noscope gaming grade resin coated lenses are durable and scratch resistant | Reduce eye strain and fatigue while gaming or staring at a television or computer monitor
- POPULAR GAMING USES: Xbox One / 360, Playstation 4, Nintendo Wii U, PC, Windows, Mac, Computer, and any other console | Univeral Fit: Great for Kids, Teens, Adult Men and Women
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The NoScope 'Gemini' Computer Glasses are the next step in our line of professional computer eyewear. With a lightweight, low profile frame and our resin-coated lenses complete with laser-etched branding, the 'Gemini' are the perfect crossroads of style, functionality, and comfort. 'Gemini' will blend in with any environment, and are perfect for not just professional computer use, but also console gaming, television viewing, and cell phone usage. Elegant and effective, the NoScope 'Gemini' Computer Glasses are sure to be a mainstay in your daily life.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They do. prior too ordering these, every 2 hours or so, I'd need to take a 5 minute-ish break because of the eye strain, with these on however I can go considerably longer before I feel the need to even step away from the screen (which, is a godsend being in a Data Processing oriented career) and not because of eye strain but more "I'm tired of sitting, lets go for a walk"
My only gripe is, the right arm is a little wobbly and loose, but doesn't affect the ability to wear them, If you get eye fatigue from looking at screens, I would actually recommend investing in a pair of these glasses as they DO actually work.
The frame is solid and you get what you pay for
The packaging could be better as it just comes in a flimsy NoScope foldable box - would have loved it to be in a case
Also keep in kind that there is no clean cloth supplied
Most recent customer reviews
They do help a little bit, and some games are harder on the eyes then other, like Wolfenstein for me, but sometimes...Read more