NoScope Golem Yellow Lens Video Game Gaming TV Computer Glasses | Anti Blue Rays Protection & Glare Free | Fit Over Glasses | Reduce Eye Strain and Fatigue | PS4 Xbox One - Polycarbonate Frame, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PROTECTIVE: Blue filtering yellow polycarbonate lenses provide eye protection from harmful UV rays emitted by digital screens and monitors
- STYLISH & FUNCTIONAL: Focused design engineered for maxium comfort with headsets | Frame is extra large designed to fit over prescription glasses
- DURABLE: Tough and lightweight polycarbonate frames resistant standard wear and tear | Designed and engineered to be used every day
- OPTICAL QUALITY: Noscope gaming grade resin coated lenses are durable and scratch resistant | Reduce eye strain and fatigue while gaming or staring at a television or computer monitor
- POPULAR GAMING USES: Xbox One / 360, Playstation 4, Nintendo Wii U, PC, Windows, Mac, Computer, and any other console | Univeral Fit: Great for Kids, Teens, Adult Men and Women
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NoScope is proud to debut the Golem line of gaming glasses, specifically designed for prescription glasses wearers. The large design of the Golem frames fits comfortably on top of most frames and finally provides an affordable answer to eye strain and fatigue for those who wear prescription lenses. Complete with a sturdy and lightweight frame, laser-etched branding, and our gaming grade resin-coated lenses, the Golem marks another great addition to the affordable and quality gaming eyewear offered by NoScope. Dimensions: Bridge Width: 22mm (0. 87") Lens Width: 61mm (2. 40") Frame Width: 158mm (6. 22") Lens Height: 50mm (1. 97") Arm Length: 153mm (6. 02")
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would recommend these to anyone looking to get gaming glasses that currently wear prescription glasses
One improvement needed though is the back ends of the ear pieces. They should be able to be formed over the ear instead of solid. Their solid construction slips off easier when used with other glasses. This is kind of annoying seeing as this is what they were made for. Just don't turn your head too quick or they will fall off. For gamers using multiple screens this could be a problem. However if yiure just using one it works very well.
Big plus to use these if you use using a flat screen as a monitor as well.