|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$31.02 - $199.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Slip-on fashion sneaker with perforated-mesh upper featuring elastic side goring and articulated sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Can be worn comfortably with or without socks. Slip-on design for quick and easy on and off. Breathable textile lining for an all-day airy feel. EVA insole with S.U.P.R.O. Technologyâ„¢ to absorb shock with every step. to learn more. Lightweight and flexible EVA GROOVE-ONâ„¢ outsole. Imported.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00UBYFNEI
- Item model number: Wino
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
It also seems like the cushioning on the soles of the NoSox shoes is not as good as the cheaper shoes. I get sore balls of my feet wearing these shoes for more than an hour or so. But I can wear the $7 winos all day long, including on hard tile floors and concrete pool decking, without the same discomfort.
Surely all these shoes, no matter what the brand, are made in Indonesia or China or wherever. Likely on the same machines in the same factory. Paying 5x for the one with the marketing name designed to make us feel good doesn't seem prudent in this case.
If they fit and been built to last these would be my favorite shoe for the summer. They are cool and light.