Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Noble Collection - Harry Potter - Hermione's Time Turner
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Officially authorized by Warner Brothers.
- Plated in 24 karat gold, measures 1 3/8 inches in diameter.
- Chain measures 18 inches.
- Comes complete with a display.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE NOBLE COLLECTION IS THE ONLY LICENSED MANUFACTURER AND ONLY AUTHORIZED SELLER FOR THIS PRODUCT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE QUALITY, AUTHENTICITY OR SIZE IF PURCHASED FROM OTHER SELLERS
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
An authentic recreation of Hermione's TIME TURNER as featured in the movie Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AZKABAN . The TIME TURNER is centered with a working miniature hourglass and its inner rings rotate. Plated in 24 karat gold, measures 1 3/8 inches in diameter. Chain measures 18 inches. Comes complete with a display.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. In general I love the necklace. I'm a big HP geek and my husband got this for me as a Christmas present the first year we were together. I get a lot of compliments on it, a lot of "that looks familiar..--OOH"s on it, and it's one of my favorite pieces. Mine has a little tarnish on the chain from 2+ years of wear at this point (you can kind of tell in the picture, it's lost a little bit of the shine) but it's holding up overall very well. The hourglass still rotates fully, and there's no damage to the text around the rings outside of a few marks in the paint around the edge.
2. About a year ago I was playing with the necklace and very stupidly twisted the outer knobs. (Tip: don't do that.) Ever since they've been more loose than they had been originally, but manageable. Today I realized one of them was missing, which...given the fact that this is a sentimental piece for me, is kind of a big deal. Husband suggested I email the Noble Collection to see if they'll send out a new knob...and to my absolute surprise after confirming the authenticity of the piece they said they would just send out a full replacement necklace. 10/10 excellent customer service from The Noble Collection.
We've now bought two cheaper replicas for my older stepson to give to his girlfriend-- each was around $10 I believe-- and while they look alright out of the box there's a marked difference between those and mine. And the first one obviously had to be replaced, out of pocket. Definitely would recommend going for one from the Noble Collection, for anyone who wants it as a display piece or for older fans of the series-- though I've been careful and mine's held up, I can definitely see how this would not be something you would want to give to a child.
"I mark the hours, every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use a value, unto you, Are gauged by what you have to do."
The display case is made of MDF, not wood, and the front glass is thin plastic.
I've seen genuine Noble Collection Time Turners that are wonderful, but this isn't one of them. I suppose the Noble Collection have greatly lowered their standards. I'm extremely disappointed and will be returning this item for a refund.