Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.87 shipping
+ $15.00 shipping
The Noble Collection Professor Snape Wand with Ollivanders Wand Box
|Price:||$37.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Officially authorized by Warner Brothers.
- Collector's box included.
- Wand measures 13 1/2 inches in length.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Detailgetreue Nachbildung des Zauberstabs von Hermine Granger mit einer Länge von ca. 38 cm.
Beschreibung des Herstellers:
Wand measures 15 inches in length. Collector's box included.
Top Customer Reviews
Next, for some reason, as of this review, the wand is described as a "board game" I don't know what is wrong with Amazon.com :/
Ok, so everyone's kid loves Harry Potter, whoopee. These wands are great IF you plan to use them when you dress up and want to whip out a wand from your cloak, or if you want to display them at home on a nice shelf. Maybe even keep on your desk at work if you want to show off your nerdiness. If you have a child who wants to run around the playground or take one of these to school and work out some frustrations on a lame teacher or a local bully, get them the cheap $5 wands you can pick up on Amazon.com or in a toy store under "cosplay" or dress-up (or toys). Those are the wands made to be used and not cried over when they break. The cheaper wands are usually sold in a blister pack made to be displayed on a retail shelf and are obviously plastic.
These Noble Collection items are "collector's items" - yes you can let a kid play with them, but don't cry "foul" when the wands chip, break or don't live up to your expectations. Hell even Ron Weasley broke his wand.
My problems with the item were:
1) Comes in Olivander's Box - mmm maybe, I don't know what an Olivander's box is supposed to look like. I only paid the extra cost for this wand vs. the other available one in the plain-looking box because the person I'm giving this to is a mad crazy fan. I wish there had been an identifier of the wand's owner noted somewhere because I will actually have to tell this person, "This is Snape's wand." because how else would she know?
2) OMG yes they put a trademark and copyright stupid logo in gold right near the grip, it's about a 1/2 inch long and tacky!!
1) The feel, if wands were real, I think it would feel like this one. Yes, I cast a spell before packaging it up for my friend.
2) Opening the box, even though I don't know what the box was supposed to look like, it's not a cheap cardboard box, and opening it up, unwrapping the ribbon/fabric wrapping and seeing the wand was really an experience.
Note, the wand handle or grip is NOT cylindrical like a pencil, it's flat on 2 sides, can't tell from the photo. I didn't expect that, but it's not a negative.
So yeah, not a toy (think fine china to be taken out and handled carefully on special occasions), BUT if it's worth $35+ to make your kid happy for 10 minutes before they break the wand, then get it, because life is short.
Update: i still love the wand but the paint has started to peel a bit at the end of the wand.