Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 6, 2013
All cotton PJ bottoms for all season wear. I ordered a size "large' for my 6'1"/190lb husband and the fit is perfect. They wash and wear well.
41 helpful votes
42 helpful votes
on January 10, 2013
I'm 6'4" tall and finding lounge pants are a bit of a pain for me. These pants however fit me just perfect. No more highwaters. Material is comparable to Nautica lounge pants as that is what I am replacing with these pants.
43 helpful votes
44 helpful votes
on August 20, 2014
In pants I'm a 32x34 and these fit just like all my other pajama pants do. I purchased these in size L, after much deliberation due to the product reviews. They are comfy and roomy and fit on me just like the models in the picture. The length is perfect and I expect them to shrink some after the first wash.

Many of the reviews say, that they are too long and baggy. That is not the case in how they fit on me. They are roomy in the crotch and hips, so I do not expect them to bind as I roll over in my sleep. I don't even have to tie the string to keep them up.

Other reviews, ding this product for the thickness of the fabric. These are cotton pajama bottoms; sorry, Lounge Pants. I wear them to sleep in, and not to walk around the house. These are also not flannel, or sweat pants, if that's what your looking for, then this isn't the product for you. The fabric is thin, because they are pajama bottoms; sorry Lounge Pants. In the summer, I don't want thick pants to sleep in. If I get cold, I'll grab an extra blanket. In my case, these are the perfect pair of pajama bottoms; sorry Lounge Pants for summer use.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on October 6, 2013
I usually wear a 32" inseam and 38" waist. Bought the "large" size of this product and it matched well. The elastic waistband isn't too tight for sleeping and I like the drawstring backup if and when the elastic starts to fade. The 60% cotton blend is fine for sleeping...not too stiff.
24 helpful votes
25 helpful votes
on April 11, 2017
Bought this for my son. Previously had purchased at least two of these, but in different colors. This time he wanted a lighter color, so I ordered this one. Bought same size (XL) as the others previously purchased. Don't know if this was mis-marked or just what, but he couldn't wear them. They were way too small. My grandson came to visit this past week, he tried them on and they fit much better on him, so he now has his own pair!! My son probably won't try any more of them. Sorry.
on January 11, 2014
Friends don't let friends drink and shop on Amazon.

These PJ pants, every man needs a good pair, are the best.

First, I ordered the blue for my self. I live in Florida, and we have suffered a horrible 2 DAY winter, yes, it's back up to the 80s Today (January 10th, 2014) - yet it still drops down into the 60s at night.

These pants are enough to keep you warm yet breathable enough to wear when it's "hot" outside -

I'm wearing a pair right now as I write this review.

So I ended up buying 3 all together. That way I have a clean pair every night for bed before it's time to do laundry again.

and for a single man, I gotta say, just laying around in these feels super comfy. I love these pants.

Highly Recommend. I ordered the LARGE and I'm 5'11, 190, and usually wear a 34 waist. So, if you wear a 34-36 waist, go large,

usually go a size up on PJ pants - they did "shrink" a little after wash, thus, why I got large.

So if you're one of those guys like me who can fit into 34's or 36's - go with large, I'm afraid the medium would be too tight.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on November 30, 2015
I bought these for my husband, and they felt stiff when I first took them out of the bag. I washed them and they have really softened up. I truly have a tough time getting my husband out of them on his days off from work. He even tried going to the grocery store with me while still wearing the lounge pants...I had to draw the line. He does wood working on the side, and has worn them while cutting boards and even painting. Have I mentioned he really likes them??? They've held up really well, and show no signs of giving up the good fight, despite what the hubby puts them through. My husband is 6' 2" so I bought him the XL to accommodate the length of his legs. Drawstring and elastic waistband make it adjustable, which works well after a big meal like Thanksgiving. We also live in the Midwest, so temps are in the 30's right now, and he still wears them to take the dogs outside. I purchased these pants back in September of this year (2015). Excellent product and I highly recommend them.
on November 16, 2016
I ordered large because my waist often expands so that I need extra looseness in the fit.
There is a tough, 1.5 inch wide elastic white band inside the waste, all around, that cannot be controlled and keeps the fit tight. If you look at your own photo you can see it bunching up the waste. Also, it would be extremely difficult to remove. I've tried.
The draw string has NO control over the waste fit, as do other pants I have ordered, and serves only as a decoration.
I like the cotton. I like the colors. But the fit becomes very uncomfortable when lying down and trying to sleep.
I will not order them again.
on July 26, 2016
I sent these pants back the same day. When I took them out of the box, they were a consistency, or texture, of a dress shirt, and just as thin. I thought they sent me the wrong item. I opened them up and they were the correct pants, and size, but the material is just not comfortable for me, even through it's 100% cotton. I have sensitive skin and this felt like I was wearing a dress shirt, something you want to take off when you get home, not lounge around in. I went to a major store to get comfortable pants but they all had that same "dress shirt" feel, it must be the style now, but it's just not comfortable for me. After shopping around I did find some lounge pants that had the old tried and true feel of cotton, not too thin, and have a warmth factor to them also.
on November 13, 2017
I like them! they fit my husband pretty good!. the quality is good also. after a few washing, they still fit good, did not shrunk! the material is of good quality also. they wrinkle but once folded nicely from the washer, they look like they were ironed.
I want to order some flannel for the winter if available.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.