--Ann Douglas, author, The Mother of All Parenting Books
From the Back Cover
- Do you wish your kid had more friends or could keep theones she has?
- Is teasing, gossiping, bullying, or cyber-bullying a problem?
- Is she often left out or rejected by other kids?
- Does he just follow the crowd? Are you concerned about his friends?
- Does she complain that she's unpopular or that nobody likes her?
- Are you at a loss for how to help your child handle those play dates, sleepovers, being shy, too sensitive, too competitive, or having a bad reputation?
Look no further. The resource you need to solve these problems and boost your child's social competence is in your hands. Based on a survey of five thousand teachers and parents, Nobody Likes Me shows how to teach your child the 25 most essential friendship-building skills that kids need to find, make, and keep friends, as well as survive that social pressure from peers.