- You have clipped this coupon.
- Save 10% on Little Bear P10 Preamp when you purchase 1 or more NS-01G Bluetooth Amp offered by DoukAudio. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more NS-10P Tube Preamp offered by DoukAudio. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Nobsound Mini Bluetooth Power Amplifier; Stereo Hi-Fi Digital Amp 2.0 Channel 50W×2 with AUX/USB/Bluetooth Input; Wireless Audio Receiver; PC Sound Card with Power Supply (Black)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- This is Nobsound's new power amplifier in 2019. Based on our previous product, we enhance its output power and improve its functionality, while still keep its mini size and elegant design.
- Despite its mini size(can be hold with one hand), the output power is improved to 100W(50W*2) with the upgraded chip. You will be amazed by its output power compared to its size when you see it.
- Supporting AUX/USB/Bluetooth input. You can enjoy your music in different ways. The Bluetooth function is also upgraded to 5.0. Now it is more stable and faster.
- We need to mention that with the USB input, music can be played losslessly(Like connecting with a computer. By the way, you don't need to install a driver). You will be surprised by the sound quality.
- 30 days returning service and 3 months replacement service. 1 year warranty and life technical support. If you met any troubles or had any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2 Channel Speaker Amplifier
- Hi-Fi sound
- Mini size
- AUX / USB / Bluetooth 5.0 inputs
Hi-Fi Sound Quality & Powerful Output
Bluetooth/AUX/USB Inputs & Multiple Functions
Mini Size & Classical Design
- 1 * Digital Amplifier
- 1 * 3.5mm AUX Cable
- 1 * RCA Cable
- 1 * USB Cable
- 1 * Power Supply
- 1 * English Manual
Nobsound NS-01G Pro
- Bluetooth Distance: 15 meters
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Speaker Output Power: 50W * 2
- AUX Audio Input: 3.5mm stereo audio input jack
- Power Supply: DC 9V-24V
- Dimensions: (L)78 * (W)70 * (H)38mm
- Net Weight: 154g / 5.43 oz
- Package Weight: 0.36Kg / 12.7 oz
|Nobsound NS-01G Pro||Nobsound NS-10G||Nobsound NS-10G Pro||Nobsound NS-20G||Douk Audio Q100||Little Bear T7|
|Type||2.0 Bluetooth Amplifier||2.0 Bluetooth Amplifier||2.0 Bluetooth Amplifier||2.0 Bluetooth Amplifier + Headphone/Active SUB Amp||2.1 Bluetooth Amplifier||MM Phono Tube Preamplifier|
|Power||50W x 2 @4ohm||50W x 2 @4ohm||50W x 2 @4ohm||100W x 2 @4ohm||80W + 40Wx2 @4ohm||-|
|Blutooth Version||5.0||5.0||5.0 + EDR + DSP||5.0 + EDR + DSP||5.0 + DSP||-|
|Input||Bluetooth + AUX + USB||Bluetooth + AUX||Bluetooth + AUX||Bluetooth + AUX||Bluetooth + AUX||PHONO + AUX|
|Output||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers + Headphone/Active Subwoofer||Passive Speakers||Amplifier|
|Included Power Supply||12V 5A||12V 5A||12V 5A||19V 4.74A||24V 3A||18V 1.5A|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Still five stars but a new gotcha: I'm using this amp with a Macbook Pro, and the bluetooth connection cannot be used when watching videos, there is a lag in the sound so the video and audio are almost a second out of sync. Luckily the amp has an aux in that can be used instead with the included cable and works perfectly. It just adds another cable to my desk :(
That said for a USB DAC, I would definitely say it's fairly decent, and overall does a good job.
I use this to drive some 160W Pioneer reflex loudspeakers and it does a good job; I have this amp at 1/4 on the volume dial and that's plenty enough for room easy listening, with little noticeable distortion and no obvious clipping. The connectors on the back work with both spliced cables or banana plugs; I did reuse some existing decent audio cables and it's comical how they drag the small lightweight amp down.
I do have some cons though:
- By default the unit seems to enter Bluetooth mode (blue status led) and I need to unplug/replug the USB cable for it to switch back to USB (green status led).
- Mode changes are accompanied by an absolutely unnecessary "USB mode" or "Bluetooth mode" announcement via the speakers. I wish this could be turned off as it's wholly unnecessary to hear when I power up my system.
- When the USB plug is connected and the laptop source is not issuing any sound, there's a clear white noise hiss coming out of the speakers. It is _very_ noticeable. That does not happen in BT mode. So let that sink a bit: in USB mode, there's a clear *analog* white noise hiss when there's no USB signal... That leads me to believe they don't turn the amp off even though the USB is not providing any data. That white noise is present in the "quiet" sections of music too.
- I tried to use it in BT mode and there's a clear noticeable delay, at least 250 ms or more. It's significant enough that I can't watch a movie with that in BT mode.
- The power supply is fairly light and never seems to get too hot. Probably the typical buck converter design. It would not be a bad idea to put these behind a power strip and cut power completely when you're done.
Bottom line : The sound is acceptable for what costs a fraction of a proper USB DAC. However the BT/USB switch and the mode announcements are real turns off.
-sounds great with any bookshelf speaker
-USB connection to pc is great
CONS(did not really affect my star rating)
-bluetooth connectivity should be as near as posible
-the usb connection is on front (should be at the back)
overall it was a great buy, good investment for novice on audio and wants to have a good amp for your bookshelf speakers
Top reviews from other countries
It does not distort at max volume - at all. Very clear. I'm driving 2 6x9 car speakers with it and it sounds very pleasing. If you wanted this to power some speakers at your desk it would do very well, USB audio in from your computer and you're on your way. This may or may not be enough for a party, depends how old you are. But it is cheap enough it is worth consideration, if not a try.
I have to add an edit here. After using this amp for a couple if weeks I can now say this isn't a bug, or a 1 off thing. This amp does not have enough power to power very heavy bass at max volume. It is still clean and very good if you keep the volume below max. I would take my phone up to max, then click one down and that was good for most songs, however most rap or heavy metal would make it shut off and turn back on.
Now for the fun part. Every time it turns on it tells you what input it is on. So it would turn off and come back on and I would hear "A U X mode", then the music would resume. Then it would shut off again after a beat, and repeat. It wasn't until I realized it was the bass and turned down the volume that this finally stopped. Otherwise it would do that through the whole song.
So I still stand by this amp if you're using it in your office or somewhere where it's not going to be turned up too high, or you don't listen to bass heavy songs. If you do, look for more power.
There is a 100 watt stereo amp on Amazon for 75 or 80$ and it is very good (it has eq on it and everything), but also does the same thing. It is just much louder before it starts cutting out. And thankfully it's not a digital input so it just shuts off and turns back on and starts playing right away.
Sound quality is better than I expected. Paired with ok speakers (I'm using ones from an RCA surround sound for testing) it'll sound better than your average amplified stereo speakers for PC or a car stereo in a cheap vehicle or audio off a TV. Comparable to a cheap soundbar.
Sound volume is acceptable for an indoor room. It's loud enough, but doesn't quit go to that point of being almost too loud where you feel like you're "cranking it up". This is where you realize how many different things "50 watts" can mean in audio. This thing is not going to put out 50 watts continuous per channel. The power supply is only good for 60 watts in total. I'm thinking it's closer to 10 watts per channel... which is ok for indoor listening if you don't want it blasting.
Bluetooth range for me is fine. I can get at least 25 feet away on the same floor, or be on the upper floor over it and it's still good. If something metal like a fridge or furnace is between you and the receiver, that'll really kill the range.
I bought this to have a bluetooth receiver for music in a washroom. For this the volume, range, and sound quality is perfectly acceptable and about what I expected for the price. The sound quality is a bit better than I anticipated, the volume a bit lower, and the bluetooth range dead on.
Regardless, worked fine for a few days and then lost the ability to lower the volume, it's now full blast or nothing. Have tried contacting them multiple times with no return email or call.
Their website stresses they are very customer oriented and return emails in 24 hours, this is total crap! They haven't contacted me at all, despite numerous attempts!!
Stay away from Doukaudio!!
(Mine came with 5A power supply, USB A to micro cable, rca to 1/8” male and 1/8” m to m)
The giant gold plated output jacks are also a nice touch, allowing banana jacks or large AWG wire to be used.
Then throw in Bluetooth? Unless this thing dies in the next 30 days there’s no way I can complain.
Volume control feels smooth like silk.
Windows audio via USB, connected seamlessly.