Nobsound Little Bear T7 Vacumn Tube Mini Phono Stage RIAA MM Turntable Preamp & HiFi Tube Pre-Amplifier (Silver)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product can be used as a MM Turntable Preamp or a HiFi Tube Pre-Amplifier
- This product can provide high fidelity and warm sound beyond your expectation
- Its tube(6J1) can be directly replaced with tubes like 5654, 6AK5, EF95 .etc
- Its mini size makes it more portable and be suited for a variety of scenarios and Its alluminum body makes it strong and elegant.
- Now according to our customer's needs, a Gain control switch has been added on the PCB.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DoukAudio||Amazon.com||DoukAudio||DoukAudio||Turntable Lab||2nd Street Electronics|
|Item Dimensions||—||1.5 x 3 x 4.8 in||3.86 x 3.94 x 1.26 in||3.86 x 3.94 x 1.26 in||3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 in||1.4 x 4.3 x 2.25 in|
As a phono preamp, it is suited for MM turntables only. Do not support MC turntables.
As an AUX preamp, it is suited for devices like CD, DAC, PC, cellphone.
- RIAA phono part:
- RIAA freq response 20hz-20kHz +/- 0.5dB, S / N ratio> 85dB
- THD <0.05%, input sensitivity 3.0mV, gain 40dB
- Nominal / max output 300mV / 1.8V
- Output impedance 200 ohms, input 47k ohm / 220 pF
- AUX part:
- Input voltage: AC12 ~ 18V
- Frequency response: 20 HZ - 20 KHZ
- Input sensitivity 300 mv
- SNR: 96 db
- Total harmonic distortion <3% (1 KHZ)
- Power range output: 0.2 W
- Output impedance: 100K
- Input impedance: 50K
0.24Kg (0.55Kg with package)
- 1 x preamplifier
- 1 x power supply
- 2 x 6J1 tubes
- Please do not use the BACKUP tube(with a letter "B") when you start the device for the first time.
- It will be better if its GND jack can be really connected to the ground, which can decrease the background noise to a very low level.
- For MM turntables, please check whether your MM cartridge is the old version. If so. we suggest you to upgrade it as a new version one will bring much better sound.
- Please make sure that your turntable has a PHONO output. A LINE OUT turntable has a built-in preamp and it won't work well with T7.
- Please keep T7 away from devices that can transfer signal like cellphones and routers.
- Do not connect T7 to any inferior Bluetooth digital amplifiers except Class T digital amplifiers, since all Class D amplifiers have very loud background noise.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This unit is well made for the cost and operates well, we have the ground connected to the record player and there is no hum.
The tubes take just a few seconds to warm up then they play well. The sound is much better than expected.
I like that it has an on/off and the sound connectors are gold plated.
If you want to keep the sound of the vinyl go tube pre-amp.
I would highly recommend this product.
I simply connected the ground on my SL-1200 MK2 Turntable to the provided ground on the Little Bear, and the hum or lack thereof was non existent.
The Little Bear output was more than adequate for my Vintage Teac Receiver CD input, and the Seller has (supposedly) added the ability to increase/decrease gain with a trimpot on the PCB. I say supposedly , because I did not find it necessary to do so, and did not open up the Little Bear. The Chinese 6j1 tubes sounded fine, (a spare is provided), but you can experiment with Soviet 6J1 P-EV matched pairs, or GE 5654W matched pairs among others, if you are searching for a "Sweeter" sound. The build quality appears solid, the aesthetics are appealing, the audio is pleasant and for $50+ you can add a tube preamp to your audio system.
Since it is a hybrid system, only the last stage uses Tube devices. I've mixed two different recorders and two different speakers and amps, the recorder is the dominate factor for sound quality for sure.
The turntable has build in pre-amp, and this little amp is slightly better than the build in ones.
Other combinations doesn't produce super different result either that I have to say biased that this preamp is slightly better.