|Item model number||NF-A6x25|
|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 1.5 x 6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8.5 x 1.5 x 6 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Noctua 60x25mm A-Series Blades with AAO Frame, SSO2 Bearing Premium Fan - Retail Cooling NF-A6x25 FLX (3-pin connector)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.27. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.04 (7%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The NF-A6x25 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
- FAN Specifications: Mounting hole spacing 50x50 mm, Connector 3-Pin, Rotational Speed (+/- 10%) 3000 RPM, Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (Low-Noise Adapter +/- 10%) 2400 RPM, Rotational Speed with U.L.N.A. (Ultra-Low-Noise Adapter +/- 10%) 1600 RPM, Airflow 29,2 m³/h, Airflow with L.N.A. 23,5 m³/h, Airflow with U.L.N.A. 16,7 m³/h, Max. Input Power 1,44 W , Max. Input Current 0,12 A
- Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- Noctua's Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity.
- With the tips of the fan blades ploughing thru boundary layer created by Inner Surface Microstructures, flow separation from suction side of the blades is significantly suppressed, which reduced blade passing noise, improved airflow, pressure efficiency.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard mounting systems and fan clips used on heatsinks.
- The latest version of Noctua's advanced Smooth Commutation Drive system ensures superb running smoothness by eliminating torque variations and switching noises. This makes the NF-A6x25 remarkably quiet even at very close distance.
- The NF-A6x25 features the further optimised second generation of Noctua's renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Noctua Cooling Solutions||MITXPC||Amazon.com||Eva Technologies|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 8.5 x 6 in||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.39 in||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.39 in||1.2 x 5.6 x 3.4 in||1.1 x 6.22 x 7.24 in||2.36 x 2.36 x 0.98 in|
|Item Weight||0.5 lb||5.64 ounces||2.2 lbs||1.6 ounces||2.88 ounces||4 ounces|
Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and Noctua's AAO frame, the NF-A6x25 is a highly optimised, premium quality quiet fan in 60x25mm size. Smooth Commutation Drive technology and Noctua's reference class SSO2 bearings guarantee superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with modular cabling, Low-Noise Adaptors and 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-A6x25 is a premium choice for the highest demands.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Over the years, this brand of fans has become my reference by which I compare all other brands of fans. That's how good they are. Unless you get a defective fan, this is the sort of result that you should also expect from this model.
I've noticed a very few reviews for other Noctua fan models that said that they made loud sounds during operation, but they must have been damaged somehow because that is not typical of this brand. Noctua warns on their website that you should be careful about how you handle and clean one of their fans because they are delicate and can be damaged easily and that makes me wonder if some of these fans are being damaged either in transit or else by careless handling while installing. Either way, if your fan is making loud sounds, you have a bad fan and should get a replacement.
I've used many high end fans before of all different sizes, but this is definitely one of the best. The rotor is perfectly balanced, the motor doesn't making any resonance noise like you'll often hear from cheaper fans, the bearing is silent, and the airflow noise quality is smooth. For making a PC nice and quiet, you can't go wrong with Noctua!
I got two of these for my Thermaltake Bach HTPC, the old thermaltake fans were past their duty cycle and were in severe need of replacing. I have to say that I am thrilled with this purchase.
I have a 80mm and a 120mm fan in front of the case (pull) an 80mm fan in the top of the case (push) and these two in conjunction with a Corsair H80i setup. Push from the 60mm to pull from the 120mm corsair fans.
The setups a bit bit louder than I expected at first but after the first few days either I have become accustomed to the noise levels or they have broken in some.
My AMD FX-8350 8 core cpu does not break a sweat! 38C and it is overclocked to 5GHZ (yes I know overkill for a HTPC, but I also play games on it) The Radeon 7970 also has dropped 2 degrees in tempo at max settings (although it is not for prolongued period, only when gaming)
All said, great fans, great price, what's not to love?
From the moment the Fan arrived I knew it was not a typical fan, the packaging and accesories are first rate. It comes with rubber through hole mounts as well as screw mounts and it also comes with an amazing 4 different set of adapter cables.
Plugging the Fan in is no dissapointment, it's so quiet that you have to put it up to your ear to hear it yet it blows so much air for a 60MM fan that you can't help but be impressed.
The dual bearings system along with the blade design all add up to one very good fan. If you are looking for a first rate fan that is almost completely silent and moves a lot of air then look no further.
I'm surprised how much air this little thing can move. Right now, it's running full blast, and it's making quite a bit of difference. However, when everything's idle in my box, it is the loudest fan. Not by much, but it's noticeable.
Now, the fan is technically variable speed. Not quite was I was expecting though. It comes with multiple in-line cable extensions with, what I'm assuming to be, different levels of resistance. Obviously, the super-quiet adapter (NA-RC12) is almost completely silent, but not much airflow. The Goldilocks adapter (NA-RC10) does reasonably well, and is still really hard to tell if it's on, and that's what I would recommend trying out first during install. Overall, it's probably the best performing 60mm fan I've seen.
Note: If I can get around to posting a picture of it installed then I'll be sure to upload one here.