- Brand Name: Axpertec Inc
- Model Number: NH-U12P SE2
- Color: Silver
- Manufacturer Warranty Description: 1yr/Parts & Labor
Noctua CPU Cooler NH-U12P SE2
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blade Geometry : Nine Blade Design with VCN; RPM +/- 10% : 1300 RPM ( standard ), 1100 RPM ( w/ L.N.A ), 900RPM ( w/ U.L.N.A.)
- Fan Size : 120 x 120 x25mm ( Compatible with 120 x 120 x 38mm ), Available for Two Fans installed.Bearing Type : SSO-Bearing
- RPM +/- 10% : 1300 RPM, 1100 RPM ( w/ L.N.A ), 900RPM ( w/ U.L.N.A.).Air Flow : 92.3m³/h, 78.5m³/h ( w/L.N.A. ), 63.4m³/h ( W/ U.L.N.A )
- Material : Copper ( Base and Heat-pipes), Alum.( cooling Fins ), Soldered Joints, Nickel Plated; Weight : 1.7 Lbs ( With Fan )
- Features :Award-winning NH-U12P Heatsink, Raised Fin-stack of U-type Design for Perfect airflow direction and excellent compatibility.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend this cooler for just about any PC. CPU temperatures average 39 to 41 degress C under heavy load with ambient temps of 78 to 80 degrees F.
So some kind people pointed me toward Noctua and told me about the great craftsmanship of their products. And they weren't kidding. This is some of the most amazing packaging and craftsmanship I've ever experienced in a computer product, rivaling the packaging you would expect from Microsoft or Apple. All the various parts and instructions are neatly itemized and separated for your convenience. Not only is the documentation quite good inside the package, but the website is well organized and has even more useful information such as a detailed FAQ. They believe in their product and provide a great 6 year warranty as well.
Having been accustomed to the standard HSF that comes with a CPU, it was a shock to see how enormous this Noctua HSF was. It truly is a powerful beast. It comes designed to fit both Intel and AMD CPUs. I personally have an AMD Phenom II 940 X4 Black Edition processor. There are brackets you add to the motherboard so that the HSF securely attaches to it. Since it's so enormous, you do have to be careful of the computer case you're using and the components on the motherboard such as the RAM.Read more ›
After building numerous PC's, I highly recommend this cooler for high performance CPU's while maintaining a low noise environment. It is the best I have found for air cooling.
There is always liquid cooling for the ultimate in heat transfer, if cost is no object. But in high heat loads the external cooling fins will require a fan, and a fan outside the case is much loader than a fan inside a noise shielded PC case.
Noctua did not disappoint, it fits in my case with just barely enough room for me to close the cover, it reduces my CPU core temperature by 10 C, and the fan is quite. Here is my pro and con of this cooler:
1. Really cool your CPU, I monitor with Speedfan before and after, it was high 50 before now it is down to 40s.
3. Good build quality, nice instructions
4. relatively easy to install once you have the motherboard out of your case
1. Missing one piece of anti-vibration strip, I think this is packing error.
2. The only way to mount the cooler is to orient it north and south direction for AMD mother board, if you do not have vent opening at top of the case, it basically block the internal air flow from front to rear
3. install cooler fan is a pain, and if you ever want to adjust heat sink mount to CPU, you have to take the fan off and remount it, repeat the pain process one more time.
Overall, I rate this Cooler very highly, no doubt this is a good piece equipment. Its quality is high and it is well made.
AMD 980 overclocked to 4.0Ghz from 3.7 Ghz with 226 FSB
Cooler master Elite 330 case
16GB Kingston Hyper-X memory DDR3
Hitachi RAID array on board RAID 0
MSI 5850 PCIe graphic card 1G memory
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not much to say...it's a Noctua. You want the best in air cooling ...Noctua is the way to go!!
Cooler is very good and quiet. Xeon E3-1231v3 standby: ~28C, stress-test (Prime95 max heat): ~65C.
Only issue was one of the screw for MB mount - it was rotating very... Read more