|Item model number||NH-U12DXi4|
|Item Weight||1.27 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.8 x 4.9 x 6.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||1.77 x 4.92 x 6.2 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Noctua i4 CPU Cooler for Intel Xeon CPU_ LGA2011, 1356 and 1366 Platforms NH-U12DXi4
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- With only 45mm fin depth slim design, NH-U12DX i4 ensures easy access to the RAM slots. When installed parallel to the slots, it won't overhang the memory on LGA1356, LGA1366 & LGA2011 Square ILM even with 2 fans installed
- Recommended by more than 150 hardware publications and thousands of enthusiasts world-wide, the Noctua's NF-F12 Focused Flow 120mm fan is renowned to combine superb static pressure, excellent heat sink performance and surprising quietness of operation.
- The NF-F12 120mm fan supplied with the NH-U12DX i4 supports PWM for convenient automatic speed control through the mainboard. The maximum fan speed can be reduced from 1500 to 1200rpm using the supplied Low-Noise Adaptor for even quieter operation.
- Optional NF-F12 fan to create a push/pull setup, the NH-U12DX i4 includes fan clips and an extra set of custom-designed anti-vibration pads that allow to offset the rear fan by 5mm to improve acoustics in dual-fan mode.
- Supporting Intel's LGA2011 (both Square and Narrow ILM), LGA1356 and LGA1366 Xeon platforms, the SecuFirm2 mounting included with the NH-U12DX i4 guarantees perfect contact pressure and maximum convenience on all sockets.
- Having received more than 100 awards and recommendations from hardware journalists around the world, Noctua's NT-H1 is a proven professional grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease of use and outstanding reliability.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Noctua i4 CPU Cooler for Intel Xeon CPU_ LGA2011, 1356 and 1366 Platforms NH-U9DXi4
Noctua NH-D15 6 heatpipe with Dual NF-A15 140mm fans
Intel Thermal Solution Cooling Fan/Heatsink for LGA2011 E5-2600 Processors (BXSTS200C)
Noctua Dual Tower CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011-0/LGA 2011-3 Square ILM/1156/1155/1150 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3/3+,FM1/2 NH-D9L
noctua NH-U9S Premium Quality Quiet CPU Cooler
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Amazon.com||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Noctua Cooling Solutions|
|Item Dimensions||1.77 x 4.92 x 6.2 in||2.79 x 3.7 x 4.9 in||5.91 x 6.34 x 6.5 in||5.25 x 4.95 x 3.6 in||3.74 x 3.74 x 4.33 in||3.74 x 3.74 x 4.92 in|
|Item Weight||1.27 lbs||1.01 lbs||2.91 lbs||1.6 lbs||1 lb||1.15 lbs|
Noctua's DX line of coolers has become a default choice in high performance quiet cooling solutions for Intel Xeon CPUs. The latest i4 revision supports LGA2011 (both Square ILM and Narrow ILM), LGA1356 and LGA1366 based Xeon platforms and the 12cm model NH-U12DX i4 comes equipped with Noctua's award-winning NF-F12 Focused Flow fan with PWM for automatic speed control. Due to its slim design, the NH-U12DX i4 now provides easy access to the memory slots and better compatibility with tall modules. Fitted with the professional SecuFirm2 mounting system and bundled with Noctua's industrial-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U12DX i4 forms a complete premium quality package for quietly cooling Xeon based workstations and servers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Luckily, I bought the NM-i3 mounting kit off this site for under 10 bucks, and I was able to install it.
I also bought a second fan separately to get a push pull configuration, and my temperature are around 38C idle and around 50C under full load (Ran 3dmark and Cinebench 5 times concurrently), and with my Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 case, I don't hear a thing.
This is a hot chip that normally run at over 60C with stock cooling, so the fan is doing a good job.
Update: It looks like that now that the thermal paste has settled in for a few days, my idle temperatures have dropped down to the high 20s/low 30s.
This is a rather large cooler, and rather than having a horizontal orientation which would most likely cause it to partially obstruct a couple of memory slots, it perches vertically on the processor, and in my NZXT Phantom mid tower case, almost touches the left side panel.
The heat sink allen head mount screws are easily accessible (with the included long allen wrench) once the fan is removed which is a very simple operation, and mounted to my ASRock 2011 v3 board without needing any of the included adaptors. Also included is a tube of thermal paste, which was nice since I didn't have to hunt down my tube of Arctic Silver.
The only drawback to this unit, is that it's not as aesthetically appealing as some coolers on the market..it has a very utilitarian look about it, which was fine for me, I like my builds to look clean, bling isn't an absolute necessity, but it does what it's supposed to. And very well.
Most recent customer reviews
Had to cut the copper pipes tips (voiding warranty) to close the cover. Standard motherboard with supermicro case.