|Item model number||NH-L9i|
|Item Weight||14.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 3.7 x 1.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.74 x 3.74 x 1.45 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.89 shipping
Noctua Low-Profile Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel 115x Based Retail Cooling NH-L9I
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Due to the slim 23mm heat sink and the NF-A9x14 low profile fan that measures only 14mm in thickness, the NH-L9 stands a mere 37mm tall, which makes it ideal for use in compact HTPCs or Small Form Factor cases that offer minimum clearance for CPU coolers.
- The NH-L9i has a 95x95mm footprint that complies exactly to the Intel LGA115x socket keep-out zone. This means that it won’t cause issues with chipset coolers and doesn’t overhang the RAM slots, so it’s fully compatible with tall memory modules.
- Most Intel LGA115x based mini-ITX mainboards have the PCIe slot sitting right next to 95x95mm socket zone. While larger coolers that exceed this zone are likely to block the PCIe slot, the 95x95xmm sized NH-L9i provides full compatibility with PCIe cards.
- The highly optimized NF-A9x14 premium fan features Noctua’s proprietary AAO frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures. Supporting PWM for fully automatic speed control, the NF-A9x14 allows the NH-L9i to stay remarkably quiet.
- Allowing to reduce the maximum speed of the NF-A9x14 fan from 2500 to 1800rpm, the included Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) makes it possible to achieve near-silent setups using CPUs with less than 65W TDP.
- The NH-L9i bundles a custom-designed, back plate-less SecuFirm2 mounting system for LGA115x that offers extended compatibility with mini-ITX boards and makes installation easier than ever, all while maintaining the trusted SecuFirm2 quality.
- Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The NH-L9i is a premium quality quiet CPU cooler for Intel LGA115x based HTPCs and Small Form Factor systems. At a super-low profile of only 37mm, the NH-L9i is ideal for extremely slim cases and due to its 95x95mm footprint, it provides full compatibility with tall RAM modules and VGA cards on mini-ITX mainboards. The custom designed SecuFirm2 mounting system for LGA115x makes installation a child’s play and thanks to the highly optimised NF-A9x14 premium fan that supports fully automatic speed control via PWM, the NH-L9i runs remarkably quiet. Topped off with Noctua’s renowned NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-L9i fuses everything users have come to expect from Noctua’s larger coolers into a super-compact package for slim HTPC systems.
37mm low profile
Due to the slim 23mm heatsink and the NF-A9x14 low profile fan that measures only 14mm in thickness, the NH-L9 stands a mere 37mm tall, which makes it ideal for use in compact HTPCs or Small Form Factor cases that offer minimum clearance for CPU coolers.
100% compatibility with memory modules and PCIe cards
The NH-L9i has a 95x95mm footprint that complies exactly to the Intel LGA115x socket keep-out zone. This means that it won't cause issues with chipset coolers and doesn't overhang the RAM slots, so it's fully compatible with tall memory modules. Most Intel LGA115x based mini-ITX mainboards have the PCIe slot sitting right next to the 95x95mm socket zone. While larger coolers that exceed this zone are likely to block the PCIe slot, the 95x95xmm sized NH-L9i provides full compatibility with PCIe cards.
Custom-designed SecuFirm2 mounting for LGA115x
The NH-L9i bundles a custom-designed, backplate-less SecuFirm2 mounting system for LGA115x that offers extended compatibility with mini-ITX boards and makes installation easier than ever, all while maintaining the trusted SecuFirm2 quality.
NF-A9x14 PWM premium fan
The highly optimised NF-A9x14 premium fan features Noctua's proprietary AAO frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures. Supporting PWM for fully automatic speed control, the NF-A9x14 allows the NH-L9i to stay remarkably quiet.
Scope of delivery
- NF-A9x14 PWM premium fan
- Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
- SecuFirm2 Mounting Kit
- Screws for 92x92x25mm fans
- Noctua Metal Case-Badge
Compare with similar items
Legal DisclaimerManufacturer warranty only
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Doesn't touch my RAM
• The heatsink looks very premium
• Works with my Intel Core i5 3570K
• Comes with a nice little case badge
• The heatsink has an amazing build quality
• I get better results with the included NT-H1 thermal paste than with Arctic Silver 5
• The NF-A9x14 fan died on me and Noctua had to send me a replacement
• The mounting solution is kind of annoying since you have to remove the whole motherboard in order to get to the screws at the bottom of the motherboard
This works beautifully in the NFC-Systems S4 Mini and I highly recommend it.
I recently built my Dr Zaber Sentry, a 7L micro gaming PC build. It houses up to 47mm CPU fans, and the Cryorig was rated for a higher TDP, and I had an i7, so I bought the Cryorig. Turns out the Cryorig is loud, like really really loud, spinning up very very audibly under any load. Admittedly, I wanted to keep the Sentry on my desk, which might be abnormal, but I spent $200 Indiegogo'ing a case because I like how it looks on my desk; what can I say. It was audible over low-volume headphone game audio, even. So I tried this out as well as delidding my processor, and the difference is significant. I can't say clearly how much was the delidding and how much was the Noctua, but I will say this: manually adjusting fan speed to 100%, the Noctua sounds about 25% quieter, but the big deal here is the optional in-line resistor.
In building a super-small case, you discover that your BIOS wants to keep your system at temperatures designed around a big open airy case. This just isn't feasible for a case like the Sentry, so I wanted there to be a way to say "hey, the Kaby Lakes run super hot anyway, and my case is small; chill about the temperatures". Connecting the included "quiet mode adapter" essentially does just this, by lowering all voltages running to the fan.
This is a great product and is very silent under normal conditions. It's also worth mentioning that the fan is interchangeable for up to a full height fan, whereas the Cryorig's is not.
I'm very happy with this CPU cooler as my Pfsense firewall is naturally always on. The CPU temperature stays consistent at 28 Celsius. I attribute the consistent temps to the function of this cooler. I highly recommend.
Ambient Air In: 23degC CPU: 49degC CPU fan: 1200rpm Case Fan: 900 rpm
Well design, build, and quality of this product. Supplied fan is quiet and voltage reducer adapter isn't used. Recommend item and Seller.