|Item model number||NF-A9x14|
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 1.5 x 6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8.5 x 1.5 x 6 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.98 shipping
Noctua 92 x 14 mm Low-Profile Cooling Fan with A-Series Blades (NF-A9x14)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measuring only 14mm in thickness, the NF-A9x14 is much slimmer. This makes it ideal for all applications where standard fans would take up too much space, such as low profile CPU coolers in HTPC builds or server environments.
- The NF-A9x14 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
- Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- Noctua's Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity.
- With the tips of the fan blades ploughing thru boundary layer created by Inner Surface Microstructures, flow separation from suction side of the blades is significantly suppressed, which reduced blade passing noise, improved airflow, pressure efficiency.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimize the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard mounting systems and fan clips used on heat sinks.
- The NF-A9x14 features the further optimized second generation of Noctua's renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilization, precision and durability.
- Supporting fully automatic PWM speed control, the NF-A9x14 uses Noctua's novel, custom designed NE-FD1 PWM IC that integrates Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) technology. By providing smoother torque impulses, SCD suppresses PWM switching noises and thus makes the fan quieter at lower speeds.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Noctua NF-A9 FLX 92mm Premium Quality PC Computer Case Fan 3/4 pin power - NEW
Noctua NF-A12x15 FLX premium-quality quiet slim 120mm fan
Scythe Slip Stream Slim 120mm Case Fan (SY1212SL12L)
ARCTIC F9 - 92 mm Standard Case Fan | Ultra Low Noise Cooler | Silent Cooler with Standard Case | Push- or Pull Configuration possible
Silverstone Tek Professional Slim 120mm Fan with Fine-Tuned Performance and Low Noise Cooling FN123
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 8.5 x 6 in||0.98 x 3.62 x 3.62 in||0.59 x 4.72 x 4.72 in||0.5 x 4.7 x 4.7 in||3.62 x 3.62 x 0.98 in||7 x 10 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||7.23 ounces||0.51 lb||0.64 lb||3.52 ounces||1.6 ounces||5.6 ounces|
Size - 3.6 x 3.6 Inches, Mounting hole spacing - 3.24 x 3.24 Inches. Featuring Noctua's AAO frame and sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A9x14 is a highly optimized, premium quality quiet fan in 92x14mm size. Due to its thickness of only 14mm, the NF-A9x14 is a perfect match for low profile CPU coolers and all other applications that require slimmer fans. Noctua's custom-designed PWM IC for fully automatic speed control and reference class SSO2 bearings guarantee superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with modular cabling, a Low-Noise Adaptor and 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-A9x14 is a premium choice for the highest demands.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But seriously, Noctua fans are a staple when I need to make cooling quieter. If I can replace it with a Noctua, I probably will. I used this fan on a Silverstone AR06 and it's much nicer than the stock fan. I didn't see much change in temps, but the lower RPM + lower noise are what I wanted anyway.
It plugs right in, and is less than half the noise of the stock fan.
My full-load temps climbed from 51c to 52c. WELL worth the extra 1c for the reduction in noise.
Now I can't hear my miner over the normal sounds of my PC, which is liquid cooled, so it's pretty quiet.
The only downside to this fan is the ugly color scheme, but once it's installed you'll never see it again, so.... :)
Best thing I did to scale down the temps was change the really old thermal paste (from 100° to 80° on VR load).
About the noise, almost the same from original, maybe less. As I use with a gaming computer (with headphones) can't hear the fan.