|Item model number||NH-D15|
|Item Weight||2.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 6.3 x 6.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.91 x 6.34 x 6.5 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.44 shipping
Noctua NH-D15 6 heatpipe with Dual NF-A15 140mm fans
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Excellent component cooling
- Asymmetrical design for high compatibility
- Dual NF-A15 PWM 140mm fan setup
- 6 heatpipe dual radiator design
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Amazon.com||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Noctua Cooling Solutions||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.34 x 5.91 x 6.5 in||6.1 x 8.27 x 6.89 in||1.77 x 6.22 x 4.92 in||3.74 x 3.74 x 4.92 in||3.74 x 3.74 x 4.33 in||5.7 x 5.3 x 6.8 in|
|Item Weight||2.91 lbs||2.97 lbs||1.28 lbs||1.15 lbs||1 lb||2.98 lbs|
Built on the basis of the legendary NH-D14 and carrying on its quest for ultimate quiet cooling performance, Noctua's flagship model NH-D15 is an elite-class dual tower cooler for the highest demands. Its expanded heat pipe layout and two premium grade NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support for automatic speed control allow it to further improve the NH-D14's award-winning efficiency. Topped off with the trusted, pro-grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, Noctua's proven NT-H1 thermal compound and full 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NH-D15 forms a complete premium quality solution that represents a deluxe choice for over clockers and silent-enthusiasts alike. NH-D15 should be used with standard height RAM (up to 32mm).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cooler itself is of great built. The installation was straight forward and super easy. Even easier than the Noctua C14 I used before. The cooling is also top notch. Using silent PWM profile from the Motherboard I had I can keep my 4.2GHz 5820K cool with merely a 240RPM. The cooler may have some fitment issues with tall RAM heatspreader. All you need to do is raise the front fan up several fins to clear it out. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Well I guess the only con is the price. It is really expensive for an air cooler.
I believe it was $90 shipped to my door (Prime) and worth every single penny. This was my first purchase with Noctua and seeing how much research goes into their products as well as the pride they in their product have is going to make me a long-time customer for sure. The packaging, instructions, and overall value is just phenomenal. This is coming from someone who moved up from a AIO H60 (not really impressed). I used Noctua's supplied thermal paste with the installation.
I can't really comment on the noise or color as neither of those bother me enough to make any sort of measurement.
Cooler Master HAF 912
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
AMD FX9590 @ 4.7GHz / Noctua NH-D15
Crucial Ballistix CL10 1866MHz (4Gb x 2)
Corsair 650W PSU
1. Outstanding thermal performance. My i7-5820K's 6 cores idle at 25C +/- 3C and settle at 32C +/- 5C during gaming. Peak temperatures I've seen are 40C.
2. Outstanding noise performance. 550-620RPM and cannot hear anything. Aside: I guess it does help that I have a sound dampened Fractal Design Define R5 and it's super low noise fans but even they run at 600-700RPM. Trust me ... this is a world of difference compared to my old CPU cooler (which was cooling a chip consuming half the power of my current 5820K) both in terms of core temps and noise. That guy was a rocket engine .... idling at 1300RPM and rev-ing to 2000+RPM during gaming.
3. Outstanding online support. Im no expert (my 2nd build only) but following their installation video is such a breeze because they've made it so well it doesn't even have any spoken words (like Ikea assembly instructions) ... and their compatibility charts are so good you can trust them blindly. They point out every itty-bitty observation for every motherboard you are trying to install this on ... e.g. cooler will cover the first PCIe slot, not compatible, increase height of the 2nd fan for high profile memory, case height needs to be atleast 165mm to allow you raise the fan, etc.
4. The fans clip to the cooler/radiator fins (.... is that what you call them?). So, you can clip them at any height (in multiples of the fin spacings which is about 1.5mm) and that makes it very flexible. The 2nd fan needed to be raised by 5-6mm for me to put my 40mm high profile RAM. Really good design. At that height, I can still access the RAM every time I need to.
1. You'll need a big case. I used a Fractal Design Define R5.
2. It is costly but Im more than happy to plunk down 88$ for its thermal/noise performance. They deserve this price.
Overall, an excellent buy you will not regret if you have a big case and you've established that you components are all compatible. PC Part Picker and Noctua's website are outstanding resources. (as is youtube ...).
This is day three and system is still running.
System started to crash both on windows and ubuntu 16 after a year
intel i7 3.7GHZ cpu with 6 cores
nvidia geforce 780i
I had a corsair cooler with two fans and a radiator. I had it checked out with a couple people / stores and they came back with "maybe change graphics card as we cannot find anything wrong with hardware". Then i looked into ubuntu system logs and found cpu overheating and starting to throttle within 10 mins of usage. (compiler, dropbox you name it...)
After looking a lot online, i decided to change thermal paste. didn't work. maybe i applied too much!
Then finally I made a selection to this and system is still running >4 days with full cpu usage. I am even using Low Noise Adapter which turns down the efficiency a little bit. cpu temp according to cpupower package does not go beyond 47, ever.
I compared Zalman, Swiftech, Cooler Master and Corsair H 110. Chose this one based on price and other reviews.
So glad I got it.
installation was easy and i was done, up and running in 10 mins. make sure you clip the secondary fan first and punch it on the mother board first. otherwise it will be hard to push fan cord to motherboard later.
Best value for your money. the design is so simple you can literally see through it. It is basically noise less!
I'll update later if things go different.
Most recent customer reviews
Replaced a malfunctioning water cooling product, and couldn't be happier with the performance.Read more
Won't build a full sized ATX comp without one.