Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ricky Martin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 23, 2017
these are cute, BEWARE! there is a VERY FINE plastic film you have to peel off of either side of these things! that's why they might appear cloudy at first! I've got like 10 of these frames on my fridge and I buy them for my friends regularly. I think they're great, strong magnets ensure the picture doesn't fall out! to those complaining that the magnets pinched their fingers: REALLY? the point of magnetic frames is to hold the picture in so it doesn't fall out. would you rather you pinched your special snowflake fingers or have the photo constantly falling out? people will find anything to complain about, it's ridiculous.
review image
on February 21, 2017
Although I truly love these frames, I think it is important that others know that they crack easily. I was making a photo display clock with these and wanted to use Command Strips to adhere them to the wall. Command Strips require the Surface be cleaned with alcohol, and this is where my issue occurred .... they cracked around the magnets. It was really odd. Luckily it was only on the portion that adhered to the wall and therefore I could still use them, but I am worried that they won't last. I'm a little upset, but I still like them.
on October 13, 2015
I purchased this accessorie pack for my yellow Instax mini 8. I absolutely LOVE the frames, stickers, and lenses. The frames are the cutest things. Along with the stickers. I also love the photo album that's comes with it.
review imagereview image
on July 28, 2015
Great camera which over the last 7 months has worked flawlessly.

Cool Retro:
What's old is new again & even though I thought we'd never have to own this style again, we are. However, my kids love it & it makes great scrap book photos.

Closer the better:
When taking photos with this camera, due to the small finished photo it's best to get close to your subjects, ie: fill the photo with faces & minimize background fluff.

Easy to load & use:
I've never had to assist my Tweens in loading the camera & it's never failed to shoot a great photo.

Summary: you can't go wrong with this point & shoot camera. Just be sure you buy extra film, kids go though pictures quickly!
on June 28, 2016
This case has come in handy so much. I literally leave it on my camera all the time because that just makes sense. The little filters that cover the lens on the camera work so perfectly and I love the bunny selfie mirror!!! Also, the sticker frames are so cute and colorful and they work very well!! I take the photo album with me on vacation, so that I can keep my photos safe when I'm traveling and that has seemed to work very well.
on August 8, 2016
Fun stuff - some of it might be too cheap looking to use for some people. It is a cute set. Perhaps best for a tween or teen, and not an adult (like me). Also, the photo album cover is in "Engrish" and doesn't make sense. Handy to use to stick the pictures in as a temporary holding place, but I ended up throwing my album away.
on September 14, 2014
This is the cutest idea ever!! Looks exactly like the picture. My only "wish" is that the name wasn't raised on the frame, but that is just a minor detail. Just an FYI, these are very thin plastic so don't expect metal frames or anything heavy. They are cute and easy to use but light so know what you are getting.
on July 26, 2015
Everything came in a timely manner in a nice small box. Each accessory was packaged perfectly and it has become a favorite in the office where I work at. The selfie mirror lense is convenient for...well you guessed it, selfies. You can check to make sure the picture is perfect before snapping a photo. The other colored lenses are great for changing the filter of your photo. I don't use it as much though because I like the retro look that the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 makes anyways but needless to say, the filters fit and work well. The frames (clothespin and the other standard ones) that came with this accessory set are great also. Each photo fits nicely. Next the stickers...these are a great alternative for the specialized film like that postal ones. They are the same size as the photo films and add a little nice touch to the photos. Last but not least the photo album. It is my favorite of the whole entire package. In it, I'll be able to carry around instances...memories of different points of my life. It's a good book to share with friends and family. Overall, I will highly recommend this packaged deal to anyone who has a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8.
on January 23, 2017
Update - after receiving damaged frames, seller promptly sent replacements.
Update - I previously rated this product 5 stars (review below), but have changed the review. I had ordered 2 packs of these previously which were fantastic but after ordering a second 2 packs, there were defects in the products.

These are fantastic. Perfect size and great look. Just ordered another couple of packs and will definitely order more in the near future. There is a protective film that has to be removed,which is quite difficult to find the corners to peel off.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Nice idea for photo frames for the Instax Cams. Purchased these for my daughter and the feel of the frames feel like good plastic. However, we had one of three frames crack before usage. Not sure if it happened during shipment or somewhere else, but a little concerned about the other two frames. Will update review as we learn more.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse