Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 385 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 407 reviews
on January 7, 2015
It's an amazing case! I love that it has a removable flap cover. I prefer the flap to be removed because it's a lot more difficult if you have the flap on. To be able to take a photo your have to remove the flap then put it back on. I wish that it has a flap on the back to put the pictures in so it would be easier. Also it should contain a small hole on the back that helps show the number of film indicator. But to conclude, It's a great case i reccomend to get it because it's super cute! It fits the canera really well and it adds a super cute touch to your camera.
review image review image
on February 22, 2015
I bought this particular case/bag because it matches the color of my Raspberry Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. The color is as pictured, and the bag has a very good quality, overall. I like the adjustable strap, because you can control how much length you want. I also appreciate that the strap is removable, because I know that there are days I would prefer to just have the camera in the case and put it in a different bag, instead of having 2 bag straps around me. I also love that this case hugs the camera, instead of being a bulky, box-type case. It's very cute, and this particular raspberry color gives it some extra whimsy!

My only real issue with the case is having to fully remove the flap completely when taking pictures (especially selfie pictures because it is difficult to hold the camera while holding the flap and trying to press the button to take the picture). That being said, I don't really mind this small inconvenience much. It is still a very high quality camera case. Additionally, my mother had accidentally pushed my camera off our couch, but the camera was fully enclosed in the case, so when we checked to see for any damages, we couldn't find any. I am definitely sure that this case will protect my camera very well. I am very happy with this purchase.
review image review image review image
on January 3, 2015
I beliave the Strap is TOO short!!

I got a pink case for my little sister in law and a brown one for myself.. It fits perfect and looks super cute! I love everything about it, and i would say its all perfect BUT there is one problem!

I dont know if its for KIDS only or maybe we are wearing it wrong but i beliave the strap its pretty short!!!

I am 4.11" tall and it looks barely Ok on me... But on my sister in law it looks really short.
Maybe your suppose to carry it on one shoulder only istead of across, or around your neck. But that feels really awkward to me...
So i came up with a simple solution of putting ribbon on each side, i did this really quick but if you find a nice ribbon and do this nicely i think it could be a quick and cute solution to the strap being so short!!!

So all in all its perfect except for the strap lol

Also the brown seemed darker in the picture but when i got it, its a pretty light brown :/ but its still very cute! And i Love it :)
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on July 13, 2014
Case if perfect to carry and protect the camera and even has a spot to put the pictures in that you take.
on February 18, 2014
Cutest case ever. Fits the camera perfectly and the simple pocket on the back is very convenient. The strap is brilliant and makes carrying the camera easy.
on July 6, 2015
Pros:
-Well constructed
-Nice 'off' pastel yellow color
-Fits snug on the camera but flexible enough to easily be taken out
-Shoulder strap is expandable and can me made longer if needed
-Flap removable
-Strap removable
Cons:
-No compartments
-The snap closure on the front is a little tricky to close

Overall it's a fashion case that only serves the purpose of protecting the camera, there's no place for the film. What I do like it that you can take off the straps and front flap so it's less bulk THEN put it in another bag that fits both camera and film. I put on of the pictures on a dark background and a white printer paper to make note of the color.
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 23, 2015
Love! Really do love this case. Durable quality. Cute print. I read a review that said the strap was too short, but I'm 5'8 and it extends all the way past my hip when worn cross body so I didn't seem to have the same problem. ONLY down side is that, when you go to take a photo, the flap can get in the way of looking through the view finder because you have to bend it back. You CAN take it off (its only buttoned on), but then you'd have to carry it around or leave it off, which may defeat the purpose of a case for some. I don't particularly mind having it off and usually just carry it that way. So its really more of a purse specifically made for the Instax Mini, rather than a "case" haha If only it had a pocket to put your wallet, then you wouldn't also have to carry your real purse!
on June 5, 2017
I love this bag! It's super cute and handy. I saw some people complaining about how the needed to snap the whole thing off in order to take a picture - but you really just need to take one side off and then twist it to the side. ( that way you don't loose the cover.)
on July 12, 2017
This camera case was probably one of the best investments that I've ever made. The case fits over the camera perfectly and allows you to carry your instax around comfortably. The strap is adjustable and falls on my hip perfectly (I'm about 5'3ish). Yes, you do have to take the flap off when you take a picture however that doesn't bother me. Usually if I plan on photographing, I leave the flap behind or put it in my purse. The case is great quality for the price. I would highly recommend this product.
on January 10, 2017
I ordered this case for my white Intax Mini 8 camera and it fits perfectly! The black leather material is very high quality and the inside is a nice, soft, grey material. I love how it fits as a cross-body bag. The strap lengths are perfect for wearing it cross-body or over the shoulder. The straps are a little bent when you unwrap them, but I'm just going to wear the case around my house for a while to loosen up the kinks in the leather. Definitely would recommend this case over other brands!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.