|Item Weight||28 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21.5 x 11.5 x 2.8 inches|
|Item model number||SNL1|
|Exterior||Aluminiun Foil w/out Logo|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SNL1|
|Special Features||Thickness 80 mil, Foil w/out Logo|
Noico 80 mil 36 sqft car Sound deadening mat, butyl automotive Sound Deadener, audio Noise Insulation and dampening
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The best price for 80 mil automotive butyl and foil sound deadening on Amazon! Noico 80 mil is just $ 1.77 per 1 sqft! You are not just buying an excellent quality product but also saving more than 20 % comparing to Gtmat, Boom Mat and Extreme! It turns out to be more cost-effective solution than such brands as Dynamat Xtreme, Hushmat and Stinger RoadKill as well!
- Don't miss a chance to get an extra 50 % of the quality and efficiency for just 25 % of the price. Now the material is 1,5 times thicker that will get you 1,5 times more effective insulation. Noico 80 mil is 1,5 times better in comparison to sound deadening material of 50 mil and just 25 % more expensive. The thicker the material the more performance you get!
- Automotive self-adhesive insulation consists of butyl. Noico sound deadening has a total weight of 0.7 lbs/1sqft. This weight ensures maximum efficiency and sound insulation that could be possibly gained from 80 mil thickness material. Noico 80 mil is full weighted sound deadening material!
- Audio insulation Noico has a special indicator as to if it is installed correctly. The special embossing on the foil must be rolled out with a roller till it is plain smooth, then you'll be 100% sure that the insulation is set correctly and professionally! The sound dampening material comes in handy size sheets which make it easier in terms of cutting and installation process!
- Sound deadening material specifications: Nominal thickness 80 mil; Total coverage area of 36 sq.feet; Number of sheets in the stack 9; Nominal sheet Size 29,5x19,5 inch. Roller is not included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Dynamat 10455 18" x 32" x 0.067" Thick Self-Adhesive Sound Deadener with Xtreme Bulk Pack, (Set of 9)
HushMat 10400 Ultra Black Foil Floor Kit with Damping Pad - 20 Piece
Rockville Rockmat RM36 36 Sq Ft Butyl Rubber Sound Dampening/Deadening Car Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||StP Atlantic LLC||Amazon.com||avSoundz||Audiosavings|
|Item Dimensions||21.5 x 11.5 x 2.8 in||21 x 13 x 3.5 in||14 x 1.5 x 14 in||3.54 x 22.64 x 14.57 in|
|Style Name||—||Sound Deadner||20 Piece||Trunk Kit|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Noico 80 mil is full weighted sound deadening material! Vibro-dampening layer is a composition of butyl and different improvers. These components should be used in correct proportions so the maximum efficiency is achieved. The optimal weight of 80 mil material is minimum of 0.7 lbs/1 sqft. Different weight of the material may affect the physical properties thus decreasing a performance. Noico 80 mil has great adhesion! It is easy to cut and install. Noico altogether is a very user-friendly soundproofing solution.
This material eliminates vibrations, reduces general noise and rattle of the vehicle allowing for higher comfort. Noico 80 mil also improves a quality of your sound system. However, using Noico 80 mil as a standalone will not be 100% solution for your vehicle while still making a large difference. We recommend using Noico 80 mil in a combination with a layer of closed cell foam material which is a special heat and noise blocking product.
- Please use gloves for your hands protection when working with material.
- Correct installation of material is 50 % of successful soundproofing of your car. Carefully pre-roll a material to the surface that was priorly cleaned and degreased. Special embossing on the foil is made for convenience of installation so you can see the areas that are rolled properly and those one that need more pressing.
HOW TO INSTALL
Please carefully read a service instruction up to the end. It is important to familiarize oneself with all the details as efficiency of soundproofing doesn't just depend on material you use but mainly is a result of correct installation. Please note that incorrect installation might lead to undesirable results or no effect at all.
Decide what part of a car you want to insulate in first place: floor, roof, doors, trunk or firewall. Treatment of each metal part of car has its unique contribution to overall effect. With that being said, we recommend to soundproof all metal parts for maximum performance. Next, find a service manual to your particular vehicle and locate a part that explains as to how to dismantle the trimming panels. You'd have to be carefull when taking them off and avoid breaking the fixing clips. That sort of information could be also found on a relevant automotive forums.
Remove the remains of factory insulation once trimming is dismantled. You only need to do that if the factory insulation is damaged or not properly fixed. You can leave it there if it's still in a good shape. Next step is to properly clean, dry and degrease the prospective surface. Sound deadening won't adhere properly and may not last long if applied to wet or dirty surface. Use a degreaser and dry, clean rag for this purpose. We also recommend wearing gloves and to air a room from time to time during the work. * Pre-try a degreaser on a small spot before using that on plastic or painted parts.
Once step 2 is complete, measure the prospective surface that you are going to treat. Quick tip is to first make a template of appropriate size on a paper and then transfer it to deadening mat. That will help to place it accurately and avoid wasting a material. Use a stationary knife or construction scissors to cut a desired shape and size. Be careful and use gloves for your hands protection.
Next, place a deadening mat to the surface without removing a protective film. Make sure that it properly covers the surface. Now it's time to remove the protective paper film but do not pull it all at once, do that gradually for better adhesion. Once on a surface, press it down and let it glue. Flatten the sheet with your hands to avoid air bubbles between a mat and metal surface. Use a rolling tool to press mat down to a metal surface. Special dimples-like foil embossing on a mat surface allows to see the spots that need more pressure. You'd have to roll it down till the foil texture becomes smooth and plain which means that it's installed correctly.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Road noise and noise from passing cars is reduced. This stuff works by changing the resonant frequencies of the sound waves. It is not necessary to cover 100% of the doors. 25% to 50% coverage is enough. As you work to put this on, you can tap or thump your doors to check your progress. Doors close with a solid, low frequency thump much like the door of a Lexus or BMW. There are fewer rattles than before, my stereo sounds better, and my sex life has improved. Just kidding about that last part, I don't have a sex life. However, I do notice wind noise more than before.
I have gone crazy using it on everything I can think of, most recently I lined the inside of my outboard motor cover, and it made quite a difference in the noise level, also have lined the washer and dryer, car doors and trunk.
It is easy to apply and has NO smell.
I am reordering more.