|Item Weight||26.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21.5 x 11.5 x 2.8 inches|
|Item model number||SNL1|
|Exterior||Aluminiun Foil w/out Logo|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SNL1|
|Special Features||Thickness 80 mil, Foil w/out Logo|
Noico 80 mil 36 sqft car Sound deadening mat, butyl automotive Sound Deadener, audio Noise Insulation and dampening
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The best price for 80 mil automotive butyl and foil sound deadening on Amazon! Noico 80 mil is just $ 1.77 per 1 sqft! You are not just buying an excellent quality product but also saving more than 20 % comparing to Gtmat, Boom Mat and Extreme! It turns out to be more cost-effective solution than such brands as Dynamat Xtreme, Hushmat and Stinger RoadKill as well!
- Don't miss a chance to get an extra 50 % of the quality and efficiency for just 25 % of the price. Now the material is 1,5 times thicker that will get you 1,5 times more effective insulation. Noico 80 mil is 1,5 times better in comparison to sound deadening material of 50 mil and just 25 % more expensive. The thicker the material the more performance you get!
- Automotive self-adhesive insulation consists of butyl. Noico sound deadening has a total weight of 0.7 lbs/1sqft. This weight ensures maximum efficiency and sound insulation that could be possibly gained from 80 mil thickness material. Noico 80 mil is full weighted sound deadening material!
- Audio insulation Noico has a special indicator as to if it is installed correctly. The special embossing on the foil must be rolled out with a roller till it is plain smooth, then you'll be 100% sure that the insulation is set correctly and professionally! The sound dampening material comes in handy size sheets which make it easier in terms of cutting and installation process!
- Sound deadening material specifications: Nominal thickness 80 mil; Total coverage area of 36 sq.feet; Number of sheets in the stack 9; Nominal sheet Size 29,5x19,5 inch. Roller is not included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||StP Atlantic LLC||StP Atlantic LLC||StP Atlantic LLC||StP Atlantic LLC||StP Atlantic LLC||StP Atlantic LLC|
|Item Dimensions||11.5 x 21.5 x 2.8 in||2 x 17 x 11 in||2.7 x 21.3 x 11.5 in||9 x 11.5 x 2 in||8 x 20 x 8 in||11.5 x 21.5 x 2.8 in|
|Size||36 sqft||18 sqft||36 sqft||10 sqft||36 sqft||50 sqft|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Noico 80 mil is full weighted sound deadening material! Vibro-dampening layer is a composition of butyl and different improvers. These items should be used in the correct proportions so the maximum efficiency is achieved. The optimal weight of 80 mil material is minimum of 0.7 lbs/1 sqft. Different weight of the material may affect the physical properties thus decreasing the performance. Noico 80 mil has an adequate level of adhesion! Noico is easy to install, cuts easily and overall is a user-friendly soundproofing material.
Noico really works! The material eliminates vibrations, reduces the general noise level and rattles of the vehicle allowing for higher comfort. Noico 80 mil also improves a quality of your sound system. It acts as insulation. However, using Noico 80 mil as a standalone will not be 100% solution for your vehicle while still making a large difference. We recommend using Noico 80 mil in a combination with a layer of closed cell foam material which is a special heat and noise blocking product.
- Please use the gloves for your hands protection when working with material.
- Correct installation of material is 50 % of success in the process of soundproofing your car. Carefully pre-roll a material to the surface that was priorly degreased. Special embossing on the foil is made for convenience of installation so you can see the areas that are rolled properly and those one that need more thorough rolling.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Road noise and noise from passing cars is reduced. This stuff works by changing the resonant frequencies of the sound waves. It is not necessary to cover 100% of the doors. 25% to 50% coverage is enough. As you work to put this on, you can tap or thump your doors to check your progress. Doors close with a solid, low frequency thump much like the door of a Lexus or BMW. There are fewer rattles than before, my stereo sounds better, and my sex life has improved. Just kidding about that last part, I don't have a sex life. However, I do notice wind noise more than before.
These were installed on the inside surface of the outer panel. It is easier to do it in pieces rather than one piece since you are passing it through the holes of the inner door wall. One shipment came is a rather large box. So ordered again, getting the 80 mil product that came in the box it is packed in. It was dinged up. Materials in the box are fine.
Most recent customer reviews
The contents came in a brown box and was much heavier than I originally expected.Read more