|Item Weight||54 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||55 x 25.5 x 7 inches|
Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $29.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Noillats Metal Bed Frame Full Size with Vintage Headboard and Footboard, Premium Stable Steel Slat Support Mattress Foundation, No Box Spring Needed and Easy Assembly, Gray Black
Enhance your purchase
|Color||High Bed-gray Black|
|Item Weight||54 Pounds|
About this item
- [Solid Metal Construction]---This full bed frame is made of heavy-duty metal slats to provide optimum support for your mattress, preventing sagging and make it in longer service life, max support around 450-550lbs.
- [Easy Assembly]---Everything is included in the package, no additional tools are needed, all parts are clearly labeled, and one person can easily and quickly assemble and disassemble.
- [Convenient & Practical]---This full bed frame no box spring needed, can be used with all mattress types including memory foam mattresses. Mattress fully covers the edges and corners for your safety.
- [User-Friendly Design]--- Solid steel support with a rounded-edge headboard and footboard, this full bed frame avoid scratching and prevent the mattress from sliding. The vintage sturdy bed frame is 13 inches off the floor, which offers sufficient space to store boxes, clothes, toys, quilts, etc.
- [Size & Weight]--- Full bed frame size: 74.5” x 53.5” x 43.3” (L x W x H), weight: 54 pounds. Only bed frame, not including the mattress. It has a total of 12 legs, including extra 6 reinforce legs. We offer five years of after-sales service for metal beds. (If you need any assistance, please feel free to email us.)
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Metal Bed Platform Twin Low Profile||Metal Bed Platform Full Low Profile||Metal Bed Platform Queen Low Profile||Metal Bed Frame Twin||Metal Bed Frame Queen|
|Maximum Support||600-700 lbs||450-550 lbs||400-500 lbs||600-700 lbs||400-500 lbs|
|Mattress Size||Standard Twin Size||Standard Full Size||Standard Queen Size||Standard Twin Size||Standard Queen Size|
|No Box Spring Needed||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By xymz on July 30, 2020
By MGM Outlet on October 18, 2020
By Tony on September 30, 2020
By Ada yang on August 6, 2020
I love the style, sturdyness and looks of this bed frame.
The sturdiness and the materials
Very easy to put together. Hubby was done in 1/2 hour.
The way this bed is made and the materials used make it very sturdy
Am veto please
After a week of use here are my pros and cons.
It looks nice.
It does not squeak.
It seems pretty solid (even though it's fairly lightweight).
If you bump the side of the mattress it easily slides to the other side - not sure yet how to make it so the mattress bottom is not so slippery against the slats but I'll have to come up with a fix as it is a minor annoyance having to readjust it. I might try wrapping some of that rubbery shelf liner material around some of the slats.
My biggest complaint and the reason for the loss of a star is that it needs to be another inch or two longer. Putting the mattress pad, sheets and blankets on was a pain and tonight I hesitated as I stripped the bed to wash everything - as I expected, it was still a pain to re-make the bed.