- File Size: 4031 KB
- Print Length: 120 pages
- Publisher: Flavorfullove Unlimited (February 23, 2017)
- Publication Date: February 23, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06X9RXMCB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #275,312 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Noir (Pack Rulez Book 10) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The biggest reveals I was hoping for still went unanswered.
Reveal #1. Is it true that Maree and Suri are paternal twin sisters?
Reveal #2. If they are then does that make Mildred--aka--Nix their baby sister?
Reveal #3. If all three of these women are indeed sisters, then did Colin know all along about the blood ties considering, his mate, Roberta--aka--Robbie is their biological mother?
Reveal #4. How will this news affect the dynamics of the war brewing with Malachi since HE is their father and they don't know it, but he does?
These were some of the many, many questions I was hoping Kassanna would address in this novel. I'ma need some closure on these burning questions soon or I will need to set this series down for a while.
All in all, this was a good episode, the sex was hawt, the main characters--Noir & Deuce were well developed and funny.
This by far was the worst book in the series. None of the questions from the previous books were answered and she left us hanging with some doozy of questions, the 2 main characters first sex scene is literally with him raping her and then it turns into some mystical matehood bs to excuse the fact that he raped her (and she was a virgin) and she just went along for the ride afterwards.
and I really can't express enough how the book just ended.... ENDED BEFORE A CLIFFHANGER
Overall, if you can get past the "hero" forcing sex on the heroine, then the story is ok; it seemed a bit rushed and all over the place, but it was enjoyable up until the end.
1. The mating - I won't call it rape but there was no wooing and protection of the mate which is the first rule of the dominant mate. Unless this mate is just evil but then he did take money to handover children to a madman.
2. The shifter nation had been at war since the very beginning. Colin and the others knew of the evilness and depravity of Malachi and they didn't think to protect their most vulnerable? They were caught with their pants down even though Robbie was taken in Roar.
3. We keep getting these small revelations but noting to tie them together. Maybe they will come together in the finale but when you read the previous installments and you find small pieces of the puzzle and you are left holding them until the next installment but the previous pieces of the puzzle are not even mentioned in the newest installment but you get another piece of the puzzle until the next installment. Okay I get cliffhangers and anticipation but this is confusing.
4. Usually when I read Ms. Kassanna books I feel I am part of the plot I am in tune with the characters. I did not connect with the so called hero (He is despicable in my opinion) and the heroine. I felt I was being rushed to read their story even though there were other characters more worthy to have their story told.
I will not give up on this series because I feel the next installment (s) will tie everything together.