- Series: Psychological Medicine Supplements (Book 22)
- Paperback: 54 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (January 21, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521439752
- ISBN-13: 978-0521439756
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.1 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,626,442 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Noise, Noise Sensitivity and Psychiatric Disorder: Epidemiological and Psychophysiological Studies (Psychological Medicine Supplements) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources for residents
Explore these featured titles for medical residents. Learn more
This monograph reports on two important studies of noise sensitivity. They are a six-year follow-up study of a group of highly noise-sensitive and low noise-sensitive women and a longitudinal study examining changes in noise sensitivity with recovery from depression.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?