NoiseHush N780 Over-The-Head Lightweight Multi-Point Bluetooth Headset with Charging Base; Compatible with all Bluetooth-Enabled devices (Smart Phones; Tablets & more)
|Price:||$29.32 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Gives you the Freedom to go Hands-Free; No cords or clips needed!
- Noise Isolating Microphone gives crisp voice clarity by filtering out background noises. The Mic is also reversible: swivels for Left or Right Ear use
- Comfortable; lightweight design features a rubberized soft touch finish; an adjustable headband and a plush ear cushion for all-day wear
- A built-in Mini USB Charging Port on the base of the Ear Cup allows your Headset to easily sit upright while not in use on the charging base/dock
- Compatible with all Bluetooth Devices. A fully charged N780 provides up to 13 hours Talk Time; 220 hours Standby
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item NoiseHush N780 Over-The-Head Lightweight Multi-Point Bluetooth Headset with Charging Base; Compatible with all Bluetooth-Enabled devices (Smart Phones; Tablets & more)
Mpow Pro Trucker Bluetooth Headset/Cell Phone Headset with Microphone, Office Wireless Headset, Over the Head Earpiece, On Ear Car Bluetooth Headphones for Cell Phone, Skype, Truck Driver, Call Center
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HYPERCEL||Patozon||WF USA||YAMAY Direct||OKTronics||LowerPriceUSA|
|Item Dimensions||5.51 x 5.91 x 1.97 in||6 x 6 x 2 in||4.8 x 6.4 x 2.5 in||5.8 x 6.4 x 2.5 in||2 x 6 x 6 in||6.7 x 7.2 x 2.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.59 ounces||4 ounces||1.41 ounces||0.8 lb||4 ounces||0.65 lb|
The NoiseHush N780 is a Lightweight; Versatile; and Powerful Bluetooth headset that provides a secure fit for all day wearing comfort. Noise Cancelling Technology helps block distracting background noises; allowing you to focus on what you want to hear and ignore what you don’t. The headset has a built-in multi-function button for convenient one-touch call control and comes with a sleek and compact charging dock that will sit comfortably on your desktop.
Multipoint capability allows you to connect to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously; making it possible to easily switch between two Bluetooth phones. The battery provides up to 13 hours of Talk Time and 220 hours of Standby when fully charged; making the N780 a Truly Revolutionary Wireless Headset.
- Multipoint Bluetooth Capability
- Adjustable Headband
- Rubberized Soft-touch Finish
- Built-in LED Power Indicator Light
- Swivel Mic for L/R Ear
- Noise Cancellation Microphone
- Headset has built-in Multifunction Button and Volume control buttons
- Charged & Ready To Go
- Up to 13 hours Talk Time
- Up to 220 hours Standby
- Bluetooth: v2.1; CSRBlue Core 6
- Frequency: 2.4GHz – 2.4835; ISM Band
- Rechargeable Battery: Li-polymer
- Working Range: 30 feet
- RF Sensitivity: >=-75dBm
- Weight: 45g
- Size: 150 x 140 x 50mm
- N780 headset
- AC Charger & USB Charging Cable
- Charging Base/Dock
- User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound quality is fine and it pairs easily enough. The base is cute but kind of big and not heavy enough to work correctly (half the time you'll pull the headset and base off a desk/table when you just want the headset).
1) The battery barely lasts 30 minutes now and there is no way I've drained/charged it at 250 or 500 cycles. I'm guessing that the battery has been cycled about 20 times, and half-cycled 70-100 times.
2) Battery cannot be easily replaced but I'm going to crack it open and try.
3) The plastic for the adjustment is a bit thin (though not that much worse than headsets around $25.00) and broke on me in the first three months. Zip ties fixed it.
Listening to Music -- Not possible with the initial install but after a quick google search I found an app you can download and it works seamlessly with your BT - Check out "Mono Bluetooth Router"
I stick it in my pocket. I would DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone who doesn't mind that one issue.