- Size (LWH): 6.41 inches, 3.36 inches, 0.34 inches
- Weight: 7.36 ounces
Nokia Lumia 1520 GSM Unlocked RM-937 4G LTE 16GB Windows 8 Smarphone - Black - International Version No Warranty
|Price:||$294.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G: WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G: LTE Band 1 (2100 MHz), Band 20 (800MHz), Band 3 (1800 MHz), Band 7 (2600 MHz), Band 8 (900MHz)
- Display: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 6.0 inches (~367 ppi pixel density)
- Internal Memory: 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera: 20 MP, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- CPU: Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 GPU: Adreno 330
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nokia Lumia 1520 GSM Unlocked RM-937 4G LTE 16GB Windows 8 Smarphone - Black - International Version No Warranty
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||m&m Works||BREED||U.S.4G Wireless||DLH Mobile|
|Display Size||6 inches||6 inches||6 inches||6 inches|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows||Microsoft Windows||Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradeable to v8.1||windows mobile|
|Camera Description||20 MP||20 MP||Primary Camera: 20 MP, 4992 ? 3744 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash|Secondary Camera: 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps||Primary: 5 MP, 2592 ? 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, 1/4'' sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, Video 1080p@30fps|Secondary: VGA|
|Battery Life||Information not provided||Information not provided||27 Hours||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.46 pounds||0.46 pounds||0.46 pounds||0.95 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Tue Dec 03 05:52:17 UTC 2013||Tue Dec 03 21:16:08 UTC 2013||Wed Dec 18 01:12:36 UTC 2013||Fri Jan 10 22:23:16 UTC 2014|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
NOW, Onto the Lumia 1520. I had the IPhone 4S. I liked a lot about my iphone but was bored. Seems like since Steve Jobs passing...theres nothing awing about new phones 5, 5c and 5s. Same ol Same ol EXCEPT now...a lot of my apps are always crashing. My wifi isn't that strong in my room, my front camera quit...and it's almost the same as the first iPhone. A lot of good changes but not very many customization features for me. Plus with apple products...EVERYTHING costs.
BEFORE PURCHASE: I decided to get Nokia Lumia 1520 BECAUSE
1. Supposedly had many of the apps that I previously could not get on my old Nokia
2. More customization with Windows 8
3. Beautiful Big Screen Like a Tablet
4. Amazing Camera by Carl Zeiss
5. Mostly...Side by Side comparison that I did with IPhone 5c, 5s and Lumia 1020.
(if you can do this side by side comparison which I did on AT&T...I would do it because it answers a lot of questions and made my decision 100%)
6. Ability to Expand storage with the miniSD port
7. Ability to get phone in yellow. It was a hard decision between yellow and red because they are both beautifully vibrant but I went with yellow because I love the brighter.
Amazed by color brightness, screen brightness, size and beautiful camera.
In the first few days I learned a few more awesome things
1. the Lumia now does SnapShot and if you are or have been an iPhone user this is awesome.
2.Read more ›
For those skeptical regarding applications, there is Instagram and Whatsapp for W8 (download is free for both) and many more free apps, although Lumia 1520 brings a load of essential applications.
Very advisable to buy a cover, not only for its protection but for a better handling. I found the device extremely slippery in my hands. I purchased a cover with kick stand, so I can eat and read or watch a video.
W8 automatically backs up most your data (pics, docs and videos) to skydrive, which is very convenient. All contacts I had on my HTC HD7 (Windows phone 7.5) was imported as soon as I register my accounts (Hotmail, Facebook and Google) even without the sim card. A great feature is that you can access your Lumia 1520 from your PC as if it is an external hard drive. You can also receive and send several kinds of files via Bluetooth. The NFC (Near Field Communication) is amazing!!
I still donnot understand people who rather pay a lot more for an IPhone or Android!!
I also purchased a 32Gb micro SD (you can install up to 64Gb), which is another feature Iphones don't have.
Also amazing is the battery. You will now have a phone that will keep up with you all day, provided you make a normal use of it. Remember to charge it, use it until battery runs out and charge it again, so that your battery will be optimized.
Only disappointment regards to the charger which is European. Although seller sends (at no cost) an American adapter, it gets to be a very clumsy piece (both together).Read more ›
Additionally, I installed WP 8.1 on it and here's a few things to note:
- On the device I received, the locale wasn't set to US. The keyboard and other region settings were either in Chinese or English (UK). If you want to get Cortana to work, you'll have to make sure your region settings are set to US.
- I had a few account sync issues and had to do a factory reset after installing WP 8.1, doing the factory reset does not get rid of WP 8.1 (which is nice).
- A lot of popular apps still don't take full advantage of the added screen real estate provided by the higher resolution. Expect text and other in-app UI elements to be a little blown up (probably wouldn't bother most people)
- I've seen many reviews say its impossible to operate this phone with one hand. I can do most tasks like texting, browsing and making calls (especially with WP 8.1 installed) using one hand without too much trouble. I even have a phone case which slightly increases its dimensions. I don't have the hands of a basketball player either.
- My device takes a considerably longer time to fully charge than my other WP devices (Lumia 925 and HTC 8X) but that's to be expected given it has a larger battery and lasts a lot longer on one charge
- I'd strongly recommend getting some sort of case or cover for this phone because the surface of the phone can get really slippery.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My phone had a broken Camera it would shake alot, but still impressive phone.Published 3 days ago by Tel_Vos
This has probably been stated before, but the international version won't connect to US 4g/LTE networks, you are stuck with H+ which is about midway between 3g and 4g speeds. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Happy Turtle
My cellphone came with a bad horn. I cannot make my calls, so I have to use de speaker to make them. :(Published 2 months ago by Grecia Chavarría
Absolutely ridiculous! Says in the title that the phone is an unlocked phone. However, when I place my sim and turn the phone on it reads "invalid sim". Read morePublished 2 months ago by Julian A.
the camera on this phone is awesome
you wont miss a thing with a camera like this
Phone is super buggy. not near the money..just get a galaxy note ;)Published 2 months ago by Joe stansbury
Door for sim card broke off the tray with the tray still in the device. Common problem with this model. Buyer beware.Published 3 months ago by Scott Trehy
Everything I had read about this phone was true.... It is by far the best phone I have used....Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer