- Size (LWH): 5.5 inches, 1.38 inches, 7.48 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
Nokia BH-905i Bluetooth Headset - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Bluetooth-enabled headphones for music and mobile conversation; twin speech microphones
- Hear clear music and calls with multi-microphone noise cancellation for blocking out noise on planes, trains, and more
- Great comfort with adjustable headband and soft supra-aural ear pads; wear wireless or wired with a wide range of music players
- Up to 15 hours of talk time with active noise cancellation (24 hours of talk time without noise cancellation)
- What's in the Box: headset, charger, carrying case, user guide, and wide array of cables and adapters
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Hear more music or enjoy the silence with the Nokia BH-905i Bluetooth Headset, which features multi-microphone active noise control that eliminates 99 percent of ambient noise. And its wireless mode with stereo widening creates an immersive center-of-the-sound experience. Pair it with a compatible Bluetooth device--such as a Nokia mobile phone or iPod--or use a full range of adaptors to plug to any player.
- 8 microphones for cancelling the background noise and providing high quality music enjoyment as well as the luxury of silence when you need an environment to relax .
- 2 microphones for capturing speech and advanced digital signal processing enabling clear communication even in noisy environments .
- Tune your wireless music with new bass booster and stereo widening audio features
- Wide compatibility for using with music players at home, when travelling, or on the go--wirelessly or with wire s.
- Ultra lightweight with a compact travel case for maximum mobility.
- Great comfort with adjustable headband and soft supra-aural ear pads.
- Make calls from your computer with a VoIP adapter for your headset.
- Universal compatibility with devices supporting wireless Bluetooth technology: Bluetooth Specification 2.1 + EDR, Headset Profile (HSP) 1.2, Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.1, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2 and Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) 1.0
- Wired connectivity: Compatible with 3.5mm headset jack inputs
- Speaker drivers: 32mm high performance drivers
- Frequency response: 15Hz to 20kHz
- Battery: Li-ion Polymer Rechargeable Battery 600 mAh
- Operating time: 24 hours of talk time; 25 hours of music playback; 15 hours of talk time with active noise cancellation; 16 hours of music playback with active noise cancellation; 40 hours of wired music playback
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Standby time: 600 hours (25 days)
What's in the Box
Nokia BH-905i Bluetooth Stereo Headset, carrying case, charger, user guide and the following cables and adapters:
- Nokia Audio Cable CA-143U with 3.5mm Nokia AV connector (~1.2m)
- Nokia Audio Cable CA-182U with 3.5mm iPhone compatible connector (~1.2m)
- Nokia Extension Audio Cable CA-144U (~1.7m)
- Nokia AV Adapter AD-52 for 2.5 mm Nokia AV
- Nokia Audio Adapter AD-63 for standard 3.5 mm jack
- Nokia Adapter AD-71 for airplane
- Nokia Adapter AD-70 for 6.3 mm home stereo
- Nokia Audio Adapter for Voip AD-77
Top Customer Reviews
The final verdict: I made the right choice and I will tell you that if you buy these you will be happy and honestly, the $300 price tag is appropriate in my estimation. The sound quality is awesome! I listen to allot of different music. Hip hop ( I want my bass ) R&B ( I really need my bass and mids) rock ( I need need my bass and highs). These headphones do it all. The call quality is very impressive also. I couldnt wait to call 2-3 people and see what they said and if they knew I was calling on a bluetooth headset. If anyone of them complained I was mailing these things back quicker than you could snap your fingers. For $300, these had to be perfect and I would have moved on to the Sennheisers. I would have hated to do this as the sound, distance to bluetooth device and build were solid. First call to my wife...success, "Wow, you sound really good." Second call to my brother who would have loved to burst my bubble cause I am so picky said "Wow, did you get a new phone, you sound really clear." My response, "Nope, not a new phone, but a $300 pair of headphones which I am using to talk to you right now." He couldnt believe I was on a headset, nevertheless one without a boom mic in front of face. I am truly amazed by that fact as well.Read more ›
With one last ditch effort I decided to blow through the online world of BLOG-ness and hi-fi posts, reviews, comment threads, etc to see if ANYONE had experienced this issue.Read more ›
I've used these on a daily basis, on either an NYC Train, Bus, and walking around Manhattan and other boroughs for the noisiest parts of this review. All I can say is that the Noise canceling gets the job done. No matter where I am, I feel cut off from the outside world. If you put on the Noise canceling while standing next to a loud air conditioner or fan, I would say the sound heard by that object drops by roughly 70%. Once music is on, the music is all I hear. I don't know if it just drowns out the sound or somehow the microphones can distinguish from the music and outside noise, but to me not hearing anything on the subway is great. New Yorkers - I'm talking about when the subway starts grinding and shrieking when it makes a turn or hits that same part of the track on the daily commute where the volume of noise doubles or triples because the track is so old. I don't hear any of it. Also, I watch TV shows on my phone while commuting and that is probably the only time where the noise cancellation may feel slightly disappointing. It is still easy to listen and you won't miss anything, but you start to hear some of the deeper loud sounds such as truck engines when watching TV and there is no chat/background music in a scene.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have been using it for about 4 years now.
Nice case with lots of converters and adapters. Build quality feels premium and sturdy. Ear cushion is one of the best you can have. Read more
Great headset. After a long while the earpads wore out and started separating, but that was after a lot of abuse. Read morePublished 13 months ago by E. Snyder
This is "On Ear" headset. Super comfortable. I wear for 6 hours no discomfort.
the Speaker is very good but the Noise Reduction system is the best of all headset. Read more
Works with all my android and iOS devices. Good audio quality and noise canceling. A little priceyPublished 17 months ago by Al
dont have much to say about it as Bluetooth was loosing its connection all the time. Then after three days it stopped working all together.Published 20 months ago by Ravinder Gill
not available any longer so no one is in danger of buying this crappy product.Published 21 months ago by jack
Noise cancelling works very well. Doesn't block noise completely, but is very satisfactory for the noisy environment I deal with. Very pleased with this item!Published 21 months ago by orion83
Sometimes you can not turn off.for all the other features is excelent.Published 24 months ago by Juan Diaz