- Size (LWH): 4 inches, 1.5 inches, 4 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 4.75 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 430 hours
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Nokia C2-01.5 Unlocked GSM Phone with 3.2 MP Camera and Music and Video Player--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black)
|Price:||$91.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (7%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US/International 3G compatibility via 900/1900/2100 UMTS/HSDPA (AT&T)
- 3G-enabled candybar phone with easy access to e-mail and social networks; customize with apps from the Ovi Store
- 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion to 16 GB; media player and FM radio
- Up to 4.5 hours of talk time, up to 450 hours (18.75 days) of standby time; released in March, 2011
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, stereo headset, quick start guide
- 3.2 MP camera with 4x digital zoom; view pics on the crystal clear 2 inch QVGA display, and then share them via MMS, your favorite social network, email or IM
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The attractive, 3G-capable unlocked Nokia C2-01 mobile phone gives you the power to connect with everyone important to you faster than ever. Surf the web, check email, capture and share pics and videos, update your status, and more.
Capture moments with the 3.2-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom and video capability, then view your pics and videos on the clear 2-inch display and share them via MMS, Facebook or email. Customize your Nokia C2-01 with thousands of apps and games (many of them for free) from Ovi Store. Plus, listen to your favorite music with the built-in media player and FM radio.
This candybar-style phone also features memory expansion via optional microSD cards (up to 16 GB in size), Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, Opera Mini browser for full web browsing of real web pages, access to personal e-mail, and up to 4.5 hours of 3G talk time.
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider. It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider. This phone comes with a full manufacturer's warranty.
Additionally, this phone can be paired with 850/1900 MHz UMTS/HSDPA 3G networks in the United States (as well as 2100 MHz 3G networks found around the world, including in Europe and Asia). When paired with a compatible 3G network, you'll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services--from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas not served by a 3G network, you'll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
Note that the downloading of maps, games, music and videos and uploading of images and videos involves transferring large amounts of data. Your service provider may charge for the data transmission, and the availability of particular services and features may vary by carrier.
- Fast 3G connectivity on AT&T with broadband-like speeds via 850/1900/2100 MHz UMTS/HSDPA (with EDGE data connectivity where 3G not available).
- 2-inch display (320 x 240 pixels, 262K color depth)
- Standard alpha-numeric keypad
- Series 40 operating system
- Preloaded applications including Facebook, Flickr, and Ovi Store
- 3.2-megapixel camera with extended depth of focus (EDOF), 4x digital zoom, white balance and color tone effect settings, and full-screen viewfinder.
- Video capture capabilities up to QCIF (176 x 144 pixels; 15 frames per second), clip length dependent on available memory, and 4x digital zoom.
- Music player compatible with MP3, AAC, eAAC, eAAC+ and WMA formats
- Video player compatible with MPEG-4, 3GPP: H.263 and H.264 formats
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- 46 MB internal memory
- SMS and MMS messaging with common inbox
- Instant messaging via popular services
- Personal e-mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! mail and Hotmail
- Opera Mini browser optimizes web page rending for mobile devices and supports video streaming.
- Organizer tools including calendar, to-do list, notes, voice recorder, calculator, converter, and countdown timer
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- USB port for syncing and charging
- 3.5mm AV connector
The Nokia C2-01 weighs 3.14 ounces and measures 4.32 x 1.85 x 0.6 inches. Its 1020 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4.5 hours of 3G talk time, and up to 450 hours (18.75 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies.
What's in the Box
Nokia C2-01 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, stereo headset, quick start guide
Top Customer Reviews
After a week, I am in love with this phone. It takes good-enough pictures, does Gmail pretty well, has great bluetooth connectivity, and plays my music. I can tether my iPad and computer to its data connection (AT&T) at no extra cost. The data connection is not fast but it gives me the web anywhere when I want it and, more importantly, its limited connectivity/non-touchscreenness helps me forget the web when I'm with my family.
As a former iPhone user, I used to make fun of people with feature phones. Now, it seems like I'm more aware of actual life when I'm out getting my pizza party on with the wife and kids. Instead of sitting face-down in some Facebook with stuff going on around me, my phone stays in my pocket and my attention stays on what's important.
It's not the phone for everyone, but it helps me be a better dad.
If you feel distracted by your technology, but still want to retain some connectivity (for work or even with other gadgets), this is not a bad choice. And it's cheap.
Ever lasting battery life
Nokia oVi support (transferring contacts couldn't be easier)
Crystal clear sound
Very good display
Bluetooth ADAP 2.0
3G compatible with upto 384 kbps (Though I did not test the 3G functions)
Overall, if you are looking for a decent phone with extra ordinary battery life to make phone calls ans text, look no further! This is the right phone for you, period!
is like putting an old shoe .... strong, comfortable, reliable, useful, does not fail. What more is wanted from a phone?
I was looking for an unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone for use while traveling abroad. The C2-01 is priced the same as some of Nokia's other smartphones that had a full keyboard (Blackberry style) but the C2-01 was the only one in-stock at the time. I wasn't expecting a whole lot after reading numerous reviews of other unlocked cellphones purchased via Amazon that yielded used/refurbished phones or phones that weren't unlocked.
I was pleasantly surprised when the package arrived and my C2-01 was brand spanking new from the factory, complete with a NOKIA factory seal on the box. The battery was new, and the phone was in excellent condition. I was up and running within minutes, and fully charged the battery. I threw in a SIM card from another AT&T phone and it was immediately working, no PIN or unlock requests, nothing. It immediately recognized the AT&T SIM card and logged onto the network. I was unable to use the Internet or browse websites though, since I couldn't figure out how to change the access points properly. Even if I figured out how to access the internet, the C2-01 is ill-suited for browsing. The keypad is circa-2001 and the screen is circa-2001. It is very easy to use for phone calls and text messages (albeit slow due to the keypad design), and has MP3 audio capabilities.
The micro-USB port allows you to charge the phone as well as access data. The AC adapter works in 120V AC and 240V AC outlets. A SIM card from China Unicom was inserted into the phone while in China, and it immediately recognized the carrier and changed the language to Chinese. The text and menu were in Chinese, this is great if you can read the language while traveling.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This phone is OK, but its battery does not last long. I need to charge it almost everyday, which is unexpected.Published 8 days ago by HK in MD
Good as a phone, camera is ok but not great, stores a decent amount of music but playing thru earbuds it needs more volume. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Danny R. Leger
Another good quality phone but discontinued by the manufacturerPublished 7 months ago by Benjamin Obour