Nokia C2-01.5 Unlocked GSM Phone with 3.2 MP Camera and Music and Video Player--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US/International 3G compatibility via 900/1900/2100 UMTS/HSDPA (AT&T)
- 3G-enabled candybar phone with easy access to e-mail and social networks; customize with apps from the Ovi Store
- 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion to 16 GB; media player and FM radio
- Up to 4.5 hours of talk time, up to 450 hours (18.75 days) of standby time; released in March, 2011
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, stereo headset, quick start guide
- 3.2 MP camera with 4x digital zoom; view pics on the crystal clear 2 inch QVGA display, and then share them via MMS, your favorite social network, email or IM
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Nokia C2-01 is not only attractive and affordable, it is also 3G capable, which provides a superior Internet browsing experience. Plus, 3G functionality makes it quick and easy to send emails, share pics and download apps. The device also offers a 3.2 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom and video capabilities. View your pics and videos on the clear 2 inch QVGA display, and then share them via MMS, Facebook, email or instant messaging. You can even customize your device with apps and games (many of them for free) from the Ovi Store. And if you want to stay connected, it is easy with Nokia Messaging; this application is preloaded on your device and it makes it easy to set up your email so that your messages are automatically pushed to your device.
The attractive, 3G-capable unlocked Nokia C2-01 mobile phone gives you the power to connect with everyone important to you faster than ever. Surf the web, check email, capture and share pics and videos, update your status, and more.
Capture moments with the 3.2-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom and video capability, then view your pics and videos on the clear 2-inch display and share them via MMS, Facebook or email. Customize your Nokia C2-01 with thousands of apps and games (many of them for free) from Ovi Store. Plus, listen to your favorite music with the built-in media player and FM radio.
This candybar-style phone also features memory expansion via optional microSD cards (up to 16 GB in size), Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, Opera Mini browser for full web browsing of real web pages, access to personal e-mail, and up to 4.5 hours of 3G talk time.
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider. It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider. This phone comes with a full manufacturer's warranty.
Additionally, this phone can be paired with 850/1900 MHz UMTS/HSDPA 3G networks in the United States (as well as 2100 MHz 3G networks found around the world, including in Europe and Asia). When paired with a compatible 3G network, you'll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services--from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas not served by a 3G network, you'll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
Note that the downloading of maps, games, music and videos and uploading of images and videos involves transferring large amounts of data. Your service provider may charge for the data transmission, and the availability of particular services and features may vary by carrier.
- Fast 3G connectivity on AT&T with broadband-like speeds via 850/1900/2100 MHz UMTS/HSDPA (with EDGE data connectivity where 3G not available).
- 2-inch display (320 x 240 pixels, 262K color depth)
- Standard alpha-numeric keypad
- Series 40 operating system
- Preloaded applications including Facebook, Flickr, and Ovi Store
- 3.2-megapixel camera with extended depth of focus (EDOF), 4x digital zoom, white balance and color tone effect settings, and full-screen viewfinder.
- Video capture capabilities up to QCIF (176 x 144 pixels; 15 frames per second), clip length dependent on available memory, and 4x digital zoom.
- Music player compatible with MP3, AAC, eAAC, eAAC+ and WMA formats
- Video player compatible with MPEG-4, 3GPP: H.263 and H.264 formats
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- 46 MB internal memory
- SMS and MMS messaging with common inbox
- Instant messaging via popular services
- Personal e-mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! mail and Hotmail
- Opera Mini browser optimizes web page rending for mobile devices and supports video streaming.
- Organizer tools including calendar, to-do list, notes, voice recorder, calculator, converter, and countdown timer
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- USB port for syncing and charging
- 3.5mm AV connector
The Nokia C2-01 weighs 3.14 ounces and measures 4.32 x 1.85 x 0.6 inches. Its 1020 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4.5 hours of 3G talk time, and up to 450 hours (18.75 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies.
What's in the Box
Nokia C2-01 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, stereo headset, quick start guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The software is the result of a weird and long evolution. For example, you have at least 5 different places for shortcuts and menus (the normal menu, a short-cut bar, the home screen, the go-to menu, and you can put functions on the left- and right-button). All of these can be reconfigured, which means once you get used to it, you can access every commonly used feature with at most 2 clicks. The standard NOKIA theme is ugly, but the phone ships with an elegant dark theme. So far, it sometimes crashed while gaming, but otherwise it seems to be quite stable. The games (Sudoku, a brain training thing, something like Tetris and a neat game of skill where you build skyscrapers) are not too exciting, so not really an issue. The phone is much faster than I was used to (had a 5+ year old NOKIA) and things happen almost instantly, except starting apps.
Someone complained that synchronizing does not work with Mac OS, but just google it, you can create an iSync plugin very easily (address book and calendar work nicely). So overall, solid phone for everybody with a prepaid SIM card and without a data plan. If I could, I would trade the 3G and the camera for a better and thinner case. That phone would have gotten 5 stars easily.
Nokia phones are great. Excellent reception, solidly built, simple and intuitive controls -- if you're already a Nokia user, there will be no learning curve with going to this phone. The C2-01 has everything that I loved about my past Nokia phones, but with the added benefits of a good camera and a passable music player. Also, there are some other notable improvements over past models, like the inclusion of a micro USB port (that can charge the phone from your computer), and a built-in FM radio.
You shouldn't buy this phone if you're primarily interested in taking pictures or playing music. It is, first and foremost, a phone. But the little 3.2 MP camera does take some pretty good snapshots, and it will preserve memories that you would otherwise have lost because you left your camera at home.
The music player is good but not great. With its 3.5 mm headphone jack, the C2-01 will probably work with your existing headphones. Songs can be organized by artist, genre, playlist, etc., and even album art is displayed. It also comes equipped with an equalizer. The only negative is that the sound quality, in my opinion, is not as good as an iPod or other similar player.
Finally, the C2-01 comes with an external port for a micro SD chip (i.e., no having to take the back off the phone to insert it). With an 8 GB chip, it will hold a substantial music collection and leave room for lots of pictures.
I highly recommend this product -- it offers a great deal of quality and functionality for $75.00.
Most recent customer reviews