- Size (LWH): 4.16 inches, 2 inches, 0.5 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 11.5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 4.7 hours
Nokia C5-03 Unlocked GSM Phone with 5 MP Camera and Ovi Maps Navigation Optimized for AT&T--U.S. Version with Warranty (Graphite Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 3G-enabled messaging phone in black with 3.2-inch touchscreen and quick access to messaging, e-mail, and social networks
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US/International 3G compatibility via 900/1900/2100 UMTS/HSDPA (AT&T)
- 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion to 16 GB; GPS with free Ovi Maps Navigation voice-guided directions
- Up to 4.7 hours of talk time, up to 588 hours (24.5 days) of standby time; released in March, 2011
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, stereo headset, connectivity cable, quick start guide
- Enjoy a 3.2" touchscreen and stay entertained with fast 3G* speeds and WLAN connectivity (Note: 3G speeds on the Nokia C5-03 are only available on the AT&T network)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Stay connected to the people who matter with the unlocked Nokia C5-03 mobile phone, and keep yourself entertained with apps, music, games, and more. This affordable smartphone also offers Wi-Fi networking for fast access to the Internet over home and business networks as well as hotspots while on the go such as at coffee shops and airports.
the background, theme, and icons
(see larger image).
Access your favorite contacts directly from the home screen with just one touch, and use the 5-megapixel camera to snap pics and share them with your friends over social networks, email and instant messaging. Plus, discover new places and share your location through Facebook, and customize your Nokia C5-03 by downloading thousands of apps, games, videos, themes and more from Ovi Store.
You'll stay on track thanks to the integrated GPS with free Ovi Maps Navigation for voice-guided directions, and you can discover and download apps and games via the pre-loaded Ovi Store. Enjoy push e-mail and easy messaging with home screen widgets to help seamlessly set up e-mail, with support for several personal e-mail services (like Gmail, Yahoo!, Hotmail, Ovi Mail and more) along with corporate e-mail (Mail for Exchange).
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider. It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider. This phone comes with a full manufacturer's warranty.
Additionally, this phone can be paired with 900/1900 MHz UMTS/HSDPA 3G networks in the United States (as well as 2100 MHz 3G networks found around the world, including in Europe and Asia). When paired with a compatible 3G network, you'll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services--from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas not served by a 3G network, you'll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
Note that the downloading of maps, games, music and videos and uploading of images and videos involves transferring large amounts of data. Your service provider may charge for the data transmission, and the availability of particular services and features may vary by carrier.
- Fast 3G connectivity on AT&T with broadband-like speeds via 900/1900/2100 MHz UMTS/HSDPA (with EDGE data connectivity where 3G not available).
- Integrated assisted GPS (A-GPS) receiver with free Ovi Maps 3.0 enables you to find your route quickly and easily, whether walking or driving. Use the Walk pedestrian navigation to find your way, or the voice-guided Drive navigation to find the best route. (Learn more)
- 3.2-inch resistive touchscreen with responsive, tactile feedback (640 x 360 pixels, up to 16 million colors).
- Onscreen keyboard
- Access to Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and other online social networks
- Pre-loaded applications including Ovi Store, Amazon widget, Facebook, MySpace (service launcher), Twitter (service launcher), and more.
- Document viewer compatible with Office file formats (.doc,, .xls, .ppt) and Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Symbian OS S60 5th Edition
- 5-megapixel camera with up to 4x digital zoom, full-screen viewfinder, white balance and color tone effect settings, and automatic location tagging (geotagging).
- Video capture capabilities (up to 640 x 480 pixels, 15 fps) with 2x digital zoom, 90-minute maximum length (in High or Normal settings), and white balance settings.
- Music player compatible with MP3, AAC, eAAC, eAAC+ and WMA formats
- Video player compatible with MPEG-4, 3GPP: H.263 and H.264 formats
- Stereo FM radio
- Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.0) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- 40 MB internal memory
- SMS and MMS messaging with common inbox
- Instant messaging via popular services
- Supports e-mail accounts from more than a thousand ISPs (SMTP, IMAP4, POP3), as well as Gmail, Yahoo! mail and Hotmail. People who use Microsoft Exchange at work can access their e-mail using the Mail for Exchange mobile e-mail client, which comes pre-loaded (an Exchange e-mail account is required and your Exchange Administrator must have enabled your account for synchronization).
- Full web browsing of real web pages with Adobe FlashLite 3.1 support and features including Page Overview (a single tap moves you to any area of the page) and support for RSS/ATOM web feeds and feed articles.
- Voice commands
- Support for touch-enabled games
- Organizer tools including calendar, to-do list, notes, voice recorder, calculator, and clock
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- USB port for syncing and charging
- 3.5mm AV connector
The Nokia C5-03 weighs 3.28 ounces and measures 4.17 x 2.01 x 0.54 inches. Its 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4.7 hours of 3G talk time, and up to 588 hours (24.5 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies plus the 900/1900/2100 3G frequencies (compatible with AT&T).
What's in the Box
Nokia C5-03 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, stereo headset, connectivity cable, quick start guide
Nokia offers its Ovi Maps walk and drive navigation application free across the globe. Drivers receive turn-by-turn voice guidance including lane assistance, traffic information (in 10 countries including the U.S.), and safety camera and speed warnings, while pedestrians will be guided on shortcuts through parks and pedestrian-only zones in over 100 cities across the globe. And unlike other mobile navigation mapping solutions, Ovi Maps works offline--no cellular service is required.
With Ovi Maps for mobile you get for free:
- Maps for over 180 countries and free map updates
- Drive and Walk navigation available in over 70 countries with real-time voice guidance
- My Position enables you to find your current location easier and faster than ever.
- New one box search for quicker access to finding places and addresses.
- Save your favorite places and routes, then synchronize them with your Ovi account over the air.
- Car navigation with voice and visual instructions, lane assistance and speed limit information. Now also with text-to-speech voice guidance.
- Pedestrian navigation with routing through pedestrian zones and shortcuts, pathways through parks and buildings, stairways and plazas. Now with text-to-speech voice guidance.
- Get real-time weather information including a 5-day forecast, for your current or any location found via search.
- Lonely Planet and Michelin offer you dynamic access to the best and most relevant editorial travel content for over 1000 destinations. Find thousands of listings for sights, restaurants, hotels, shops, nightlife, and more. Look these places up on the map and get to them with Walk and Drive navigation.
- Discover the events happening nearby your location on the map or any place found via search.
- Share your location on Facebook--where you are, what you are up to and finish with a photo.
The new version of Ovi Maps comes with all the maps and high-end, car grade navigation features you need for free and is yours to keep for the life of the smartphone. No additional licenses needed for extra countries, regions or services like traffic information or city guides. Data charges from network operators may apply.Voice Guidance and Traffic Information
Turn-by-turn, voice guided navigation comes free for both drivers and pedestrians. For drivers this includes lane assistance, traffic information, safety camera, and speed warnings. For pedestrians, this includes shortcuts through parks and pedestrian-only zones for over 100 cities around the world as well as 6,000 3D landmarks in over 200 cities to help you find exactly where you are.Unique Hybrid Technology
Ovi Maps is built on an advanced technology called hybrid vector maps. Vector maps are high quality but less data intensive and allow you to continue to navigate even if you lose your network connection. This means that maps downloaded or updated across a network connection are about half the size of bulky bitmaps used by other mobile map providers. The hybrid technology ensures that, unlike other providers, any downloaded map data is stored on the device for future use.No Network Connection Required When Navigating
Avoid expensive, battery-draining network connections with Nokia's unique hybrid technology. Maps can be pre-loaded on to your Nokia smartphone so you can set Ovi Maps to offline mode, saving battery power, and the navigation system will still work. This is particularly useful for those worried about data connection costs when travelling abroad or when you are travelling through areas with little or no network coverage.Best Global Coverage
You take your mobile with you wherever you go in the world so, as standard, voice guided navigation for both pedestrians and drivers is available for 74 countries in 46 different languages and there are maps for over 180 countries. This gives you the best maps with the largest global coverage for free.
Top Customer Reviews
If you have any questions message me :)
- Cute phone
- Nice call quality
- Great Wifi reception
- Pre-installed Nokia Maps
- Good speakers (sound is loud and clear than other high end smart phones)
- Camera 5MP (I made lot of videos with this and they came out to be of good quality)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Chat client (Yahoo/google/hotmail)
- The screen size of 3.2 inch (should have been 3.5 inch). This makes browsing hard.
- Internal memory is very less (my phone always runs under 15MB) and hence cannot use microsoft exchange for office mails (If I use Exchange email, phone complains of low memory and close few open applications)
- Touch screen is sometimes hard to operate
With all the above pros and cons.. I could use this phone for
- Voice and text
- Basic internet browsing over wifi
- Take photos and videos
If that is all what you plan to do with this phone.. go for it..
I have compared it with the N8 and the only difference this in the pixels of the camera that in the N8 is of 12 and in the C6-01 is of 8.
I recommend it to the 100%.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a great phone but the screen was a little smaller than what I was looking for. Always have loved Nokia though!Published 4 months ago by Alex Parish