- Size (LWH): 5.2 inches, 2.24 inches, 0.79 inches
- Weight: 7.36 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 336 hours
Nokia E90 Communicator Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Media Player, and MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version with Warranty (Mocha)
|Price:||$595.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$204.99 (26%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- Quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and International 3G compatibility via 2100 HSDPA plus EDGE capabilities
- Numeric keypad on front, opens to reveal widescreen LCD and full QWERTY keyboard; powerful Symbian S60 operating system
- 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stero music; GPS with Nokia Maps; Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11b/g); MicroSD expansion
- Up to 5.8 hours of talk time, up to 336 hours (14 days) of standby time
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nokia E90 Communicator Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Media Player, and MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version with Warranty (Mocha)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NGP STORE USA||BREED||Quadrix||Trustworthy Merchants|
|Display Size||4 inches||4 inches||2.2 inches||2.36 inches|
|Operating System||nokia symbian||Symbian||nokia symbian||nokia symbian|
|Camera Description||Information not provided||8 MP||5MP Camera Phone comes with web browser||Information not provided|
|Battery Life||5 Hours||9 Hours||8 Hours||9.2 Hours|
|Item Weight||0.46 pounds||0 pounds||0.26 pounds||0 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Thu Oct 02 00:01:00 UTC 2003||Wed Dec 01 00:00:01 UTC 2010||Sun Apr 24 10:52:37 UTC 2011||Thu Oct 01 00:00:01 UTC 2009|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Locate meeting venues, restaurants, and places of interest with the integrated GPS, and increase mobile productivity with applications for browsing and editing documents. Other features include a 3.2-megapixel digital camera with flash, a secondary QCIF camera for video calling, Bluetooth connectivity for communication headsets, 128 MB of onboard memory, MicroSD expansion, FM radio, digital audio player, Symbian OS, and up to 5.8 hours of GSM talk time.
At first glance, the Nokia E90 has a candybar form factor, but it opens up to reveal much more under the hood.
The full QWERTY keyboard and widescreen LCD makes it easy to view full Web pages and edit documents.
The top of the phone has a standard numeric keypad, navigation pad, soft keys, and 2-inch color LCD (with a 240 x 320-pixel resolution). The internal screen has an 800 x 352-pixel resolution--capable of displaying the full width of a web page at once--and both displays produce brilliant imagery thanks to support for 16 million colors. A QCIF camera sits at the top left corner of the internal screen for video calls, while a lens on the back of the device captures still images up to 3.2 megapixels in size. Camera functions include an LED flash, red-eye reduction, and self-timer. You can also record video at up to VGA resolution and 30 frames per second. The E90 also has an integrated GPS and Nokia Maps application to provide help in finding routes and locating services.
Getting on the Internet is easy with the E90. In addition to 3G UMTS (UMTS/WCDMA 2100 MHz) network connectivity, the phone also supports high-speed EDGE and GPRS data connectivity. The integrated Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11b/g) enables you to make VoIP phone calls over an open network, and it offers a variety of security settings (WPA2-Enterprise, WPA2-Personal, WPA-Enterprise, WPA-Personal). When used with a carrier data plan and the phone's USB or Bluetooth data capability, the phone can also be used as a wireless modem for laptops and PDAs.
The E90 supports PC synchronization standards via USB or Bluetooth, which means you can manage and synchronize contacts, calendars and other data with your PC. Nokia's PC Suite application makes this process a breeze. A number of handy software tools are bundled with the device, including a voice memo recorder, a calculator, and an alarm clock. Productivity tools bundled with the E61i include a word processor, a presentation viewer/editor, a spreadsheet viewer/editor, PDF viewer, and a zip file manager. The office applications are compatible with the most common features of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (MS Office 97 or later). Robust contact and calendar applications are also included.
With support for the MMS (multimedia messaging service), the E90 can send picture, video and text messages. Instant messaging is also supported, and the phone ships with a built-in email client that supports POP3, IMAP, and SMTP protocols, as well as Microsoft Office-based email attachments. Other features include:
- Up to 128 MB free memory for user data and applications
- MicroSD memory expansion up to 4 GB
- FM radio and digital audio player (compatible with MP3 and AAC)
- Supports Windows Live for mobile access to Windows Live Messenger and Windows Live Hotmail
- Mini USB, USB 2.0 full-speed
- 2.5mm Nokia audio connector with ECI
- Web browser (x)HTML, Flash Lite 2.0 supported
- Voice commands for menu short cuts, keypad lock, and profiles
- Voice recording for making notes or recording conversations
- Enhanced voice commands with Speaker-Independent Name Dialing (SIND), and voice aid for eyes-free control of core functions
- Polyphonic ring tones and vibrating alert
- T9 predictive text entry
The Nokia E90 weighs 7.41 ounces and measures 5.2 x 2.24 x 0.70 inches. Its lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.8 hours of GSM talk time, and up to 14 days of digital standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE and 2100 MHz UMTS (3G) frequencies.
Phone comes with 30 days warranty with NGP_STORE_USA and no warranty after that.
Top Customer Reviews
This phone, is smaller, and thinner than the previous 9500 and 9300i. It is just slightly wider, the chasm used to open it is much stronger, and the keys illumuminated (finally! in the inner keyboard), and the outer keys are amazingly easy to use. The software, the speed, and camera, all amaing. Nokia outdid themselves on this one, this is a much improved phone, working seamlessly, keeping up with every task. The camera, 3.2 MP is a nice addition as is the 2nd VGA camera. Dont be fooled by the review above me, this phone is amazing. I've had it for abt 3 months now, bought it for a very high price. I cudnt be happier...if you do hear bad reviews abt this, its coz most ppl are new to the symbian software. It allows multiple programs to run simultaneously, for e.g. you can surf the net, access the menu turn on the media player listen to music, and at the same time view a powerpoint of word file. Course, you can switch between these like on a computer, but you need to know how to. Many ppl new to this, just think like any other phone pressing the 'end call' button closes everything. Thats not the case here! Ppl forget to close the programs, and open in addition to 4 or 5, and then complain abt it crashing. It can handle many many at the same time, but sometimes you forget and have too many open (there is a dedicated button to see whats open and switch). So anyone complaining it abt it being slow, is simply not using it properly. All Sumbian 60 series phones can do this...my last phone was the N93. Enjoy
My impression is that they made a list of every single complaint I had about the 9300 and addressed each of them! It's a fantastic cell phone and I love it.
- on the 9300 I didn't even bother looking at the outside S40 screen, I opened it each time even to place a call; with the E90, switching seamlessly from screen to screen just by opening and closing the phone, I find myself using the outside screen more and more, I even T9 type text in the numeric keypad!... the outside screen is great for one hand operation, great not to call too much attention to a full qwerty phone when I don't want to and great for the casual email read... I think if I didn't have the option of switching to the internal big and high-resolution screen I'd find myself cursing the QVGA outside screen, but knowing I have the option of a big screen at any time makes me more tolerant to the smaller resolution outside screen and I use it a lot
- the keyboard back-light is something you don't use all the time but when you do you realize how incredibly great it is
- the inside screen, with even higher resolution than on the 9300 is absolutely great
- the keyboard could be a little softer but the truth is that I find myself making less typing mistakes than with the 9300; the new layout is much better and the "joystick" much more precise
- vibrating alert is great but I miss the timed mode that makes it come back to the ringing General profile at a specified time
- the camera could have an optical zoom but it's good enough like it is...Read more ›
You can install Skype, Google Maps, Fax Center, and it all works with the bluetooth.
It's my new secretary. It stays on the table. Bluethooth on the year. And it's all there. I'm free working. Even in any hotel, anywhere.
It's just superior.
(obs: it's made of titanium the piece that joins both parts together - it'll never break).
U$ 700 is a bargain (in April - 2008)
The performance of the phone operating system is very stable and the build quality is top quality.
GPS maps application very good, email client just good, bt/wifi good, GSM phone reception good, battery life standar (1-1.5 days cycle), outlook integration good, entretaiment (fm turner, photo, video, etc) very good, internet experience, beyond standard in such devices. Overall features integation and funcionality: very good.
WM: Should learn from Nokia how to make a product that doen't needs reset every day.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Is it a original and brand new phone, plz help me i want to buy this onePublished 12 months ago by Kumar Patel
Best phone I ever had long battery life and excellent communication.Published 22 months ago by Harold Lewis
One of the best phone for texting/SMS.
I am always wondering why Nokia never came out with the "successor" of Nokia E90. Read more
Most versatile phone I ever owned.
Does everything you want, and a whole lot more to boot.
This is year 2014!
THE MOST IMPORTANT BUTTON IS MISSING. It is my intention to buy more of these, but not if you can't get this fixed. Read morePublished on June 24, 2013 by NYOB
I got this phone back in 2006. For about 1200$. If you think this is expensive, at the same time in russia these phones were going for almost 6000 dollars. Read morePublished on April 29, 2013 by gera7586
I am very satisfied with my purchase.from the beginning to the end.I will do more business with them in the futurePublished on August 20, 2012 by Nokia e 90