Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on November 12, 2010
I researched several different types that would work on my older Nokia phone and found this one that had pretty good reviews overall. It also costs a little more being actually made by Nokia for a Nokia phone. I'm thinking where could I go wrong. Not! The only reason I gave 3 stars and a somewhat bad review is because when plugging it in to any car cigarette lighter for recharging, I usually have to twist it or rotate it a little bit to get it to make contact and for it to start charging the phone. Why I don't know other than the contact area is not big enough on the charger plugin. I had an older nonbrand one which only cost me 4 or 5 dollars that worked perfect for about 4 years until the plastic housing broke. Unfortunately I could not find it anymore.
on July 19, 2012
Unfortunately, the description is mistaken. The connector on this charger is far too small for the model 6010. While it may work perfectly well on some of the other listed models, if you have a 6010, don't buy it.
on August 14, 2016
It was simple to order and it works just fine.
on December 21, 2014
Was just what I needed at the time then something went wrong inside the charging port ot the phone and I had to replace the phone. Now I don't need this.
on July 26, 2016
work great, so far
on January 31, 2013
Nokia, what can I say more?

very expensive -YES
but
it charges phone super fast -YES
original part -YES
works correctly with phones - YES
(search google if you can't understand what I'm talking about)
ONLY "YES" :)
on June 19, 2013
Much can be said about charging the phone via the car battery. It is good to know that if the battery does get too low one can be able to hook up to the charger and still be able to maintain a conversation social or emergency situations.
on May 31, 2016
good and original Nokia
on April 4, 2008
After having a bad experience with a no-name charger (very slow: after 4 hours still not completely charged) for my Nokia mobile, this one charges as fast as the original ACP-12 home charger (little more than one hour).

It has a hidden green power LED.
If that isn't lit, turn on your ignition (duh). If it still isn't, check the fuse of your 12V outlet, as mine had been blown by the previous car owner!
on December 20, 2015
Great that they still make chargers for the old phones !

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.