Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Nokia Lumia 1520, Black 16GB (AT&T)” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 54% off the $799.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
- Size (LWH): 3.37 inches, 0.35 inches, 6.41 inches
- Weight: 7.36 ounces
- Network Compatibility: LTE
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 1506 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 768 hours
Grade C - Obvious signs of use such as moderate to heavy scratches and/or drop marks. Works perfect, clean ESN, phone & battery only - no charger.
Nokia Lumia 1520 Product Overview
The Nokia Lumia 1520 puts more in your pocket with a six-inch, full HD display, 20 megapixel PureView camera, and powerful quad-core 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 800 processor to power you through from day to night, making your day seamless for work, play, and everything else in between.
Its sleek and thin frame at only 8.7 mm thick makes it easy take your day with you wherever you go. Powered by Windows Phone 8, it is designed with you front and center to offer you more than a smartphone: It’s your personal creative tool to keep you inspired, connected, and productive on the go.
See more, Do more.
With a six-inch, super-sensitive, full HD display and great readability in sunlight, the Nokia Lumia 1520 is the perfect canvas to tell your story on. Get the most out of your day with a 3400 mAh battery that can withstand 24 hours of talk time and up to 32 days on standby, leaving you worry-free to tackle all your favorite apps, documents, and games while leaving the charger at home. The battery and display also give you a better gaming experience, making games look and play better on the large screen while loading faster and running smoother with the powerful processor.
Tell Better Stories
Nokia Lumia 1520 is perfect for being creative on the go without limits. It features a unique combination of creative, hands-on tools like Nokia Camera, Nokia Storyteller, and an amazing 20 MP PureView camera that embraces creativity whenever and wherever. Ensure that each photo is the way you want it using Nokia Camera with the ability to manually adjust focus, ISO, shutter speed, white balance and exposure. Take advantage of the ability to reframe and recrop high-resolution photos to create a new story every time with options to add captions and explore a whole range of creative effects and filters with exclusive photo editing tools. With Nokia Storyteller – a Nokia exclusive for Lumia 1520 – tell your stories the way they’re meant to be told and by sharing and organizing photos into events using interactive HERE maps.
Fit for Business
Unlike other smartphones, Nokia Lumia 1520 features built-in Microsoft Office to view and edit Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, and OneNote documents on the go with ease without losing any original formatting. Be productive and keep your creative streak going with the ability to secure important files right in your pocket. The large screen is perfect for viewing documents, keeping up with news on the web, or reading books and magazines. Stay connected with Microsoft Exchange, Lync, and SkyDrive with the option to save documents and return to them whenever it suits you, as well as enterprise-level security to give you peace of mind.
More Apps Powered by Windows Phone 8
Let Nokia Lumia and Windows Phone show you the difference in smartphones. Powered by you with the people and things you care about, it’s as personal and unique as you are with you at the driver’s seat. Windows Phone 8 is built to work seamlessly with Windows PCs, tablets, and Xbox consoles so that files, music, pictures, and videos can be conveniently accessed however you want. Discover over 190,000 apps that are powered by Windows Phone to give you the best experience a smartphone can give.
Top Customer Reviews
Here are few things I feel great about this phone:
1. The system is fast and smooth - hardly feel delay when switch apps.
2. Integration with Office makes open email attachment so convenient and productive
3. Photos took by the camera are crispy clear and I have not tried to adjust the settings yet.
4. Live tile, man, I love live tile. With a 6 inch screen and adjustable tile size, all my calendar appointments, the weather, the battery usage, the news app I installed, all dynamically displays like music. A quick glance and I know what is going on and what I will up to, no app launch is needed!
5. The voice enabled Nokia GPS drive is accurate, clear and LOUD, it will retire all your GPS device forever.
6. If you use Skydrive, the integration with Skydrive is really smooth and seamless.
7. Battery performance is exceeding my expectation. With LTE or WIFI (I even don't know which I am using now), after a relatively heavy 2~3 hour web usage and a full day random use, I can still have 50% power left by the end of the day.
Now are few things I don't feel great about:
1. I really want to have the App/function to automatically mute my phone in working/sleeping hours but seems it is not supported on Windows phone
2. The phone is big as we know, so one hand dial is virtually impossible. If you are driving, even pick up the call will be a problem with one hand(I know, I know, don't drive and .....)
3. I still wish I can have those missed Apps I had on Android, comparing those app I installed on Galaxy Note (about 20 of them), I found all my apps in Windows Phone App store except 3 are not available.
btw, anyone want to jump to windows phone, you can check here for available windows phone apps: [...] then you can decide if some critical Apps are missing when you switch the ship.
A few reasons i picked this over latest iPhone
1) the iPhone is too darn small, sorry it's really a good thing to carry but when you use it for web browsing and lots of email it gets hard to read as i get older
2) the iPhone is more money
3) i'm bored with IOS, i get that if it isn't broke don't fix it but cmon apple !! and when are you gonna have unified ui across all platforms
Ok, so now about this phone, it's HUGE !!! don't complain about it folks the measurements are in product description
The build quality is very nice , screen is high enough resolution for pictures and videos to look nice and glare isn't too bad
I like having removable storage (microsd) and standard microusb plugs for charging
The button layout is a bit of an issue, you have to watch where you grab the phone or else you adjust power/volume , etc
The camera is where this phone shines, the pictures are beautiful , I am very pleased with it
I haven't installed many apps yet, heck office works natively and i like being able to customize all the tiles where I want them
Bottom line is it's worth $100 all day long and I'm glad to upgrade
I've had the 920 and the 925 recently, and I was expecting this phone to be at least on par with the other two but I was not expecting it to be leaps and bounds ahead. It exactly that however.
Visually, the device is similar to the 920 in design. Larger, thinner, and far more powerful. For those who are appcentric, make certain that apps you use everyday are on this platform before you switch. Once you've decided that excellent telephony trumps apps, it's a no brainer.
The 1520 brings top of the line specs to the table whether you're looking for resolution, screen size, expandability, performance, or longevity. It's all here. My average battery life is 32 hours.
the downside is the dialer, it's massive and often requires two hands to dial. The work around is to use live tiles, or to use bluetooth or voice control dialing which is superb.