Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 7, 2013
I purchased one of these at first and was not particularly happy with the sound. We already had a Jabra Soulmate in the household. When I was able to buy a second unit, and pair them with my Lumia 920, I think they are incredible. Good charge time, long play time, and they sound incredible for two lightweight but very well constructed little speakers. I am giving them a four star rating because you really shouldn't buy just one, and my significant other can never seem to get them to sync/pair with her iPhone when I am not around. Once they are paired, they announce which one is Left Speaker and Right Speaker = cool.
on January 2, 2013
I have been auditioning a Bluetooth speaker to pair up my wife 's i-gadgets. I have listened to the Bose and some other similar speakers and none of them seem to impress me. When I looked up Amazon, I found this Nokia and read about the rave reviews. The nicest thing is that if you have one of the Nokia Lumia handsets, you could use NFC instead of Bluetooth and that supposes to give you better fidelity as I was told. Anyhow, the speaker did not disappoint. It was a little pricey. However, when we use it for parties in our backyard, our house guests were all impressed with the mighty sound that this little box could output. If the price for this thing drops, I might pick up another one as a stereo pair.
on November 9, 2012
I'm glad I made this purchase and am thinking about a second one to get the stereo effect. Plenty of positive reviews on YouTube and other sites that influenced my decision. It's not as loud as our Bluetooth Disco, but much more clear in the mid range and treble. Some low end (bass) response will distort at max volume, but I would expect that. I like it enough to recommend to anyone and think it is one of the better speakers I've heard in the price range and for the music I listen to (folk, acoustic guitar, classic rock).
on January 20, 2014
I bought two of these and I must say these are very loud, the range is great as well. I took my time deciding on wireless speakers and I'll say this the best option, long battery life and if the battery goes bad for some reason I can get it easily in my city because it's a Nokia cell phone battery.
The problem starts when you play music, the speaker doesn't play the first second or two seconds of a song which can get annoying, it seems to be a delay in the data transfer via Bluetooth, if you can look pass that issue grab these up fast.
on February 24, 2014
I purchased the speakers for my son as a Christmas gift. There was a problem with the original set before they were ever used. Amazon exchanged them for a new set. The replacement set then failed to work after a short period of time (less than four months). This exchange was a nightmare. Amazon instructed him to deal directly with the seller and the seller refused to replace. I don't know if the seller, the brand or this model was more the problem but I advise you to keep looking. There are too many problems with this one.
on January 22, 2015
I had one and bought another one. They can be connected through bluetooth and then through bluetooth they can be connected to iPhone or iPad or what ever. They have long-lasting internal accumulator. Great quality of sound. Very convenient. Arrived as expected in perfect condition. Packaging was a little damaged but I don't care, I'll throw it out anyway, because it is more likely that I will buy third peace than sell one.
on March 10, 2014
I think the audio quality is great (a huge upgrade from my laptops' built-in speakers)
Some observations:
* Audio fidelity is very good, though not hugely loud
* Speaker is larger than I imagined but still easy to hold in hand
* Included carrying cover is a nice touch that makes it easy to tote
* I intend to buy a second one eventually and use them for watching Netflix movies
* I tried them in a small bedroom/studio situation and the audio is fantastic in that enclosed space
on April 12, 2014
I liked everything about this speaker except that something happened to the port where you attach the recharging cord and there appears to be no where in the universe that you can get it repaired. It is just warranty so Nokia won't help and they do not have any suggestions for after warranty repair work. This was disappointing b/c it was a good speaker and expensive enough that you don't want to just go out and buy another one.n If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2012
I got a pair of these when they are on sale on Amazon and I have to say I love them! I use the pair as main speakers for my laptop when docked at desk. When I need music outside, I unplug one of these and pair it with my NFC-enabled Nexus 7 tablet or Galaxy Nexus phone. The pairing is as simple as a tap of the mobile device on the speaker. The speaker charges off standard micro-USB, so you can simply use your phone charger on it (unless of course you use an iPhone - sorry).

The sound is amazing. It's loud - I usually play at about half way up the volume bar and the sound fills the room. The quality meets a more expensive 2+1 system that I have, except in the deep bass range.

There is however a serious problem. The bluetooth connection interferes with my laptop's Wifi, so the speakers stutter every so often when laptop wifi is on, to the point that they are unusable. I switched to the 3.5mm connector and everything is fine (wireless connection between the pair of speakers doesn't seem to be affected). I haven't noticed the same problem when connecting to my phone and tablet, so this is still manageable.
on August 24, 2012
The 360 cube connects seamlessly with Nokia Lumina smart phone and sound quality is amazing for such a small physical presence. Excellent bass and volume, all controlled by bluetooth connection between them. At the Lake it ably performed as a stand alone (no power connection) for hours. In my view, the 360 is reasonably priced for quality of product and performance. I've perceived no defects or deficiencies at all to date. I definitely would buy it again and highly recommend it to others!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.