Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Nokia Steel HR - Heart Rate & Activity Tracking Watch, up to 25 Days long-lasting Battery Life, Swim Proof with Soft Silicone Interchangeable Wristbands
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heart rate monitoring - Continuously track heart rate in workout mode to optimize training, and monitor daily and overnight heart rate to improve health over time
- Long-lasting battery - Up to 25 days battery life, plus 20 more days on power reserve mode (time & activity tracking only)
- Activity tracking - Automatically track walk, run, swim, distance & calories burned and enjoy more than 10 activities that can be recognized
- Water resistant to 50m - Accompany you to the pool and survive a downpour.
- Smartphone alerts - Receive notifications for text messages, calls, and events on the watch screen
- Sleep monitoring - Sleep cycle analysis (light and deep sleep) plus silent vibrating alarm with Smart Wake-Up which helps you wake up at the best point in your sleep cycle
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A truly wearable HR monitor
Steel HR is the first activity tracker with heart rate monitoring to offer a long-lasting battery life of 25 days, all housed in a classic watch style perfect for transitioning from the gym to the office to a night out. Plus stay connected with smartphone notifications that appear right on the watch screen.
Round The Clock Activity Tracking
Steel HR is a comprehensive activity tracker that automatically recognizes walk, run, swim, and sleep and delivers in-depth reporting right to your smartphone.
Easy & Intuitive HR Monitoring
During workouts, see your heart rate at a glance. After, assess overall performance with a personalized in-app report that delivers insights on maximum heart rate and time spent in each heart rate zone.
On Time & In the Know
Steel HR includes a screen that shows the information you want at a glance, but with no compromise on style: heart rate, number of steps, distance, calories burned, alarm time, and smartphone alerts.
Battery up to 25 days
Steel HR goes from the office, to the gym, to a night on the town, and boasts serious endurance - it has the longest battery life of any HR tracker on the market.
Water resistant to 50m
Steel HR is a heart rate monitor that can accompany you to the pool, hit the showers, and survive a downpour.
Steel HR helps you wake up at the optimal point in your sleep cycle. Simply set a window of time, and Steel HR will wake you via a silent vibrating alarm during your lightest sleep stage within this range.
|Free Health Mate App||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic run, walk and sleep mode||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic swim mode (water-resistant up to 50m)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|10+ activities recognized||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Calories burned, steps and distance||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic synchronisation (Bluetooth Low Energy)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Silent alarm and Smart Wake-Up||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Hate rate monitoring||✓|
|Battery life||up to 8 months||up to 8 months||up to 8 months||up to 8 months||up to 25 days|
Style Name: Black, 36mm
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
looks like a traditional watch, not a massive kids toy or plastic bracelet like other fitness trackers.
very fast pairing and sync with mobile.
Heart rate seems to be spot on when compared to gym equipment and chest straps.
Great battery life.
all Metal design .
Minimalistic well designed app.
Only one repeatable alarm time
would prefer an even larger size of 44 - 48 mm
I work shifts that would make it impossible for me to wake up at the same time each day so multiple alarm times would be great.
The stock band is very comfortable, easy to clean and secure but somewhat cumbersome to take on and off your wrist because of the retainers. I have upgraded the band to a leather strap with a deployment buckle which makes the tracker look more upscale and easier to take on and off. I come from owning a Garmin vivoactive and replaced it with this type of tracker because I did not use any of the smart watch features on that device after the novelty wore off, and just wanted something that will track my activity, heart rate and sleep ,have a long battery life and not sit unused on a counter because I can't get it wet or on a charger because the battery is dying yet again.
- I am a small female and the 34mm watch is the perfect size. I did not want the bulky-ness of its competitors. I would have actually preferred if the watch was even a little smaller. The band has proven to bit too long and the arm fastener does not keep it in place. The material of the band is really soft but it does catch a decent amount of lint over time. Overall very nice looking watch and extremely light and comfortable. It does not bother me at all when I sleep.
- The hour and minute hands are controlled automatically through the app. I had zero problems setting up the watch and have had zero issues with connectivity to my iPhone (running iOS 10).
- I have showered with the watch and had no condensation (as customers have experienced before Nokia bought Withings)
- Sleep tracking does not seem very accurate; so far has not been able to detect that I was awake despite pushing the button to check the time... EDIT: Even after 2 weeks of wear, the watch does not provide accurate sleep data
- Work out mode is not customizable from the start. I have to log the work out and change the type of work out within the app.
- Had a pattern of inability to check heart rate while in work out mode; as if it was going to measure but takes forever
- I workout about 30 mins every day. From afternoon fully charged to next-day morning after logging 30 min of exercise, 20% was drained. So I'm thinking that it would only last me 5-6 days (I was lazy this week and haven't worked out all week).
- Too many screens to view summaries. For example if you want to see your heart rate, you have to cycle through and it shows a heart screen for a half of a second before it shuffles to the heart rate. They should just program it to go directly to the attribute rather than the filler screen.
Features that the Steel HR has but the Fitbit Charge does not:
- Smart alarm
- Almost 1 month of charge (if you don’t use work out mode)
- Water proof (for showering and swimming)
- Slim, stylish and comfortable
Features that the Fitbit Charge has that the Steel HR does not:
- Continuous HR, ability to turn off, on, or auto
- Multiple alarms
- GPS tracking
- Elevation tracking
- Ability to tweak sleeping sensitivity
- Automatic workout set up
- Customizable clock faces
- Ability to disable/enable alarms and/or notifications easily without the app
- Accounts for left vs right hand
- Stop watch feature
I received this in the mail 4 days ago. This watch gives me the look that I want! A nice looking watch while simply tracking the things that I want. The app that goes with this watch is good, I like it so far, but I do miss the Fitbit app that had all my people on it. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because sometimes it doesn’t feel like the band allows your skin to breath. I do it so it’s tight enough to read my heart rate, but sometimes it feels too tight. Also, I think I expected it to be just a wee bit larger. I wasn’t interested in the 42 cm because it’s just a silver bezel around it that makes it the extra size, which seemed too fancy looking.
All in all, I’m super excited about this watch and will update my review if anything changes.
Most recent customer reviews
Here goes my pros/cons review:
-The watch looks amazing and...Read more