- Size (LWH): 1 inches, 1 inches, 1 inches
- Weight: 2.72 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 408 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Nokia Touch and Type X3-02 White Silver WiFi Unlocked 3G Cell Phone
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Cellular Band - Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz
- Cellular Band 3G - 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 Mhz
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
A touch and type phone, fresh design with brushed aluminium. Touch the screen to open apps, flip through photos and browse the web. Personalise your home screen with apps and contact shortcuts. Pull feeds from Facebook and Twitter directly to your home screen.
Top Customer Reviews
Its size and keypad design are good for normal use. ( I have large hands and find it not difficult) I find myself searching for the 0 though, but I still like the design.
The overall feel and design of the phone are very impressive. It doesnt look cheap.
The camera is better than I expected (I wasnt expecting much).
The touch screen is ok. It is a little tough to get used to. Initially I turned off the haptic feedback vibration in hopes to preserve battery, but I found that it helps with navigating the touch screen. Though the proximity sensor doesn't always work when making a call, so my ear will set off the screen and get a vibration sometimes.
Battery life is pretty good (I charge maybe once a week with moderate use).
I use this phone as pay-per-use, and for that I would say it is excellent.
If you are expecting this to be a smartphone, you will be thoroughly disappointed.
However, if you want a relatively cheap high quality unlocked phone to use as a 'phone', I would highly recommend this.
All in all, this is a sturdy little phone. love the sleek slim design and small nature of the phone. Buttons require a firmer push to operate - but this may cut down on the butt dialing :) I am in love! Thanks Nokia!
I had a Nokia 6303i classic before and I would still prefer my old cell phone, but it had problem with the battery after a while and turned itself off for no reason.
What you have to know about the X3-02:
- Its pretty slim and small
- They keys are good to write messages, what was the main thing why I need those keys
- It has an interchangable memory card
- You can use WiFi and download opera mini browser in the app store if you want
- You can modify your start screen with a few things like showing your contact favorits, your calendar, notes, time, shortcuts to programs, but nothing special
- I would say the call quality is pretty good, at least for me. Don't know how people hear me
- It's nice that you have a little button on the side of your phone to lock your screen. If you want that nobody has access to your phone then, you need to apply your PIN code to the screen locker. There is no app that allows you just to draw a special pattern to unlock your phone.
- I don't see that the battery lasts for too long. I hardly use it and it maybe lasts for a few days. But it's nice that the USB port and the port for charging battery and for speakers are all on the top of the cell phone and not on the bottom or the side
- The Nokia ovi app store is propably the worst thing on this phone. Don't think just because it has a touchscreen that you can play games you could play on your Android. There is hardly any app for free in this app store. Sometimes it is also just a demo when you find something for free. And if it really is for free then you need Internet access everytime you want to play that game, because it shows a short ad everytime it starts
- Also the rest of the phone's menu and style looks pretty much the same as it is with all Nokia phones. Pretty old style and hardly anything to modify (you can use your own ring and message tone), but therefore you have a phone that will be fast no matter what and can use WiFi
I asked for just a US charger but received the European adapters. Maybe Nokia does not offer this phone in the US and therefore no US charger??