- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by gsmHero. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Nokia - Asha 300 Gray Touchscreen Unlocked QuadBand 3G Cell Phone
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Cellular Band - Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz
- Cellular Band 3G - 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Weight: 3.04 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 6 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 550 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nokia - Asha 300 Gray Touchscreen Unlocked QuadBand 3G Cell Phone
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||gsmHero||The Wireless Circle||Techtrum||Techtrum|
|Display Size||3 inches||4.5 inches||2.4 inches||2.4 inches|
|Operating System||Nokia symbian||Microsoft Windows||Information not provided||nokia symbian|
|Camera Description||5 MP, 2592 ? 1944 pixels, fixed focus||5 MP||Primary Camera: 3.15 MP, 2048 x 1536 pixels, Video 320p@30fps||3+ Megapixel Camera|
|Battery Life||6 Hours||12 Hours||20 Hours||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.19 pounds||Information not provided||0.5 pounds||0.65 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Fri Feb 17 21:53:40 UTC 2012||Fri Aug 15 05:53:01 UTC 2014||Thu Jul 04 00:37:09 UTC 2013||Wed Aug 05 12:06:27 UTC 2009|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
This phone is outstanding, you actually have facebook, the camera is fairly decent and it is very compact, so I can always take it with me everywhere, texting is easy, the display... can't complain. The signal is 4 times better than my iPhone 4s. Never missed a call.
I charged it on Friday, we are on Sunday... and it still has baterry. That's all I was looking for, a Phone that is designed for what a phone is supposed to be designed.. Talk!!
1. Excelent signal
2. Email account support
4. Forget about charging your freaking phone every 5 hours. Get this phone, and buy a tablet to have fan ETC.
But it has some limitations I was simply not expecting to see in a new Nokia phone:
- The camera despite having a decent quality is has none of the basic options other simpler phones provide, it lacks filters, color modes, and even brigthness adjusment.
- The battery life can be kind of short, I don't make many calls but I do browse the web a lot and this can consume the battery in just 2 days specially if you are using 3G.
- The internet browser doesn't display most pages in the most ordely way one would expect and you have very little control over the zoom so you either see the pages from too far or you see them way to close, so much that the text sometimes gets compressed in a very thin column
- It doesn't display menu options in spanish, despite being international and having, italian, french and portuguese language packages installed.
Another problem I had was that the signal reception is kind of weak, but this One is mostly caused by my current carrier (MOVILNET) here in Venezuela. Aparently some carriers here are not very friendly with unlocked phones some apps that require internet accses like "Whatsapp" are not supported or barely suported, I had to change the data packet acces point manually to use internet and still I have a lot of limitations and I will probaly have to move to a more stable but expensive carrier like Digitel or Movistar.
ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU CAN CONFIGURE ANY UNLOCKED PHONE YOU ARE GONNA BUY TO USE IT AT ITS FULLEST IN YOUR COUNTRY, READ LOTS OF REVIEWS, AND CONSULT FORUMS, YOU CAN'T JUST PUT A NEW SIM CARD EXPECT EVERYTHING TO WORK FINE SOMETIMES IS NOT THAT SIMPLE.
Once I charge it after 4 days of use and it still has battery life on it. This is all I'm looking for, an easy to use and great looking phone.
1. Excellent signal
2. Email account support
3. Social Networks
4. Great battery life
5. Great camera
6. Light weight
7. Nice screen that you can touch and no need for navigation key
Definitivamente los NOKIA son otra cosa, este modelo cumple mis necesidades elementales (mensajeria de texto, internet y demás funciones que no he puesto en practica) . No soy persona apasionada a teléfonos de alta sofisticación, como los Ipods, galaxy y similares. La 'unica critica que le hago es la no muy buena calidad de sonido, suena opaco, como si la persona que te llama tuviera un paño tapándole la boca. Curiosamente es la única tecnología que no me mueve el suelo. Lamento que no haya incluido en su menu de idiomas el Español, pero igual me funciona bien.
Maybe is because it's an International Version, besides that, great phone.
This phone had some really great features I liked. Easy to use,you could record a call you were on and a few other neat things preinstalled. Looks nice, feels good.
It has a few fun options but nothing crazy. I got this for my mom who has no clue how to use simple functions of a phone but this phone was pretty easy to set up for her and she liked using it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it does everything i want it to do and more and it didn't cost any where near what an iphone 6 would cost.Published 11 months ago by aaehlmopstu
Best phone that i purchased in a long time, i have this phone already 2 years and it is stil working perfectly, cant say that it looks like it is in perfect position but it most... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Eva Feld
It is made with very cheap material. The display was not so clean. I had to return it.Published 24 months ago by Uyen Vu
I sent this phone to my parents who are living in India. The phone is locked to US region. Zero stars!!Published on July 19, 2013 by Vidhya R.