Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nokia 6085 Travel Charger/ AC Adaptor/ Battery Charger/ Wall Charger
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 17, 2009
Though I was a bit skeptical at first about this charger because the price was SO LOW, I ended up giving it a shot. The charger arrived quickly and worked perfectly! I would have paid over $30 at the AT&T store, but I paid about $4 (for the shipping) instead. A great deal! I've been using the charger for a month or two now without any problems. Charges fast, and my phone holds the charge. I would gladly buy this product again.
on May 11, 2016
I purchased this charger in February 2016. During the first week of usage the connector stopped working. It required a lot of moving around before the phone started charging. The seller was nice to send a replacement promptly. The replacement charger burned down within 2 weeks. I combined a good connector and a good charger making one charger out of two. Two months later the second charger burned as well. I contacted the seller who told me that the products are warranted only for 30 days. These chargers are very unreliable. I recommend to stay away from this product.
on March 20, 2012
This does exactly what it's intended for and is bought at a very cheap price. I have only a few issues with it. First once the phone fell it warped the tip on two sets and made it diffucult to charge my phone. The other problem i've had is when i'm at work we have only strips, not outlets. If you don't have two spaces available it won't work. All in all it's not a bad buy just be careful not to let it fall or pull on it before you unhook it. If you take care of it, it will do exactly what you need and at a very moderate price.
on October 30, 2009
It's only ONE Cent, yes one cent for a product that works the same as the original charger which I found at Best Buy for [...]. It may and it will look cheap -very cheap- and you may plug it into your outlet and seconds after run fast away from it and have your phone at hand ready to call 911, but this cheap little fellow works. And it works great!

So when you think you can buy 3,000 of these chargers (am I doing the math right? I still can't believe it!) for the price of one OEM Nokia charger, it doesn't matter how cheap they look or how long they will last. You can buy 10 of them and replace them if they break for the next two years before you replace your phone for free. Not that they will, I've had my chargers for more than a year and are still going, but just think about that

I bought these after my mother in law lost the original charger on her phone and told her: "Here, I bought you three just in case, and these are original" And I made my mother in law happy for just 3 cents... plus shipping of course! You can't beat that or can you?
on January 19, 2013
When i recieved the order, it wasn't the unit that I ordered as the plug was the wrong one for my phone. I contacted Amazon and recieved a replacement unit within a few days, but guess what, It was the same wrong unit. I finally gave up and ate the cost of the product,
on December 31, 2010
This was great price for a hard-to-find item.

It was not available in our local appliance stores.
on March 7, 2013
My wife's OEM charger's wire was crimped/broken from being wound around the plug after every time she charged her phone. The cord is somewhat shorter on this replacement versus the original. This charger works perfectly, cost less than 2 dollars and saved me the expense of buying a new phone (at least for now).
on October 16, 2012
This product shipped quickly but I have had it maybe 2 weeks and it is already starting not to work. It may just be the individual one I got, but it is starting to not work at all. I am not thrilled with it at all.
on December 12, 2008
This was such a great deal! I got the charger very quickly and it works perfectly. The cell phone company wanted to charge me $30 for the same product. I'm so glad I found this!
on October 30, 2013
Just as good as the expensive ones. Can not notice any difference in charging speed or amount of heat generated between this one and the original one.

See 1 answered question