- Size (LWH): 6.85 inches, 5.39 inches, 1.69 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 3.5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 405 hours
Nokia C3-01 Unlocked Touch and Type GSM Phone--U.S. Version with Warranty (Silver)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US/International 3G compatibility via 850/1900/2100 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
- 3G-enabled mobile phone in silver with 2.4-inch touchscreen and alpha-numeric keypad with smart predictive text entry
- 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; Wi-Fi networking; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD expansion to 16 GB; access to personal e-mail
- Up to 4 hours of 3G talk time, up to 440 hours (18+ days) of standby time; released in November, 2010
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo headset, quick start guide, user manual
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I tried to open a ticket with Nokia customer support, this was my response from May 3rd.
Thank you for contacting Nokia.
You will be receiving a reply from one of our Customer Care Representatives at the earliest.
Have a good day.
It's June 9th, haven't heard a thing. Nice way to treat your customers.
I had to replace the phone on my ATT plan ( Nokia Mural ) because the battery life was horrible, it dropped calls, would not receive calls and the menu navigation was awful.
I am not interested in a smart phone. My top priorities are battery life, call quality and ease of use. I could also care less about a camera in a phone. I also carry my phone in my pocket so the size and shape of this phone is important. For the 2 weeks I have owned this phone it has met all of these criteria. I went 3 days before the first charge and that was after playing with all the phones features like WLAN, bluetooth camera and media player and I still had battery left.Read more ›
There are somethings you have to be careful for... For instance, when you're sending a text message, if you accidentally touch the screen, you may hit the "cancel" button and your text will not go through.
I wish the text message interface woud be a little bit better. It just takes time to get to a text message especially if it's a recent one in my opinion. For some users it may not be a problem at all.
Also, this phone's vibration is a little light. You may not feel it vibrating for a call sometimes if you're walking or doing physical work.
Other than that, it's a really nice, SUPER slim stainless steel phone. the camera is very good. it has a flashlight. the dialpad is really large for your fingers.
Surely, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages & that's why I still use mine
May 1 update: I'm still enjoying this phone, but buyer beware: I have noticed that this phone "jumps around" without my hitting any keys. I'm not sure why, but just be very aware that you have actually "locked" your phone, and are back at the main screen when you're done using any application.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sound quality is outstanding. But maybe something is wrong with the touchscreen on my phone. It's just not responsive and today stopped working altogether after 2 months of light... Read morePublished 13 months ago by DavidMVA
Definitely one of Nokia's most sophisticated older model of phone with a great metallic finish.
A sleek rugged design that feels good in your hands with the largest screen... Read more
Love the phone, but can't seem to find true American version anywhere anymore.
It's all made in China now at 70 bucks. Read more
I purchased my Nokia C3-01 in march 2011, and since that date, it works nice in my country, Venezuela. Read morePublished on April 2, 2013 by Eduardo, from Venezuela.
Nokia es una muy buena marca en lo referente a telefonos celulares, alta tecnologia, exelente equipo. Es un equipo de muy buena calidad.Published on March 12, 2013 by Zulma León
This phone is very durable and nice, not very big easy to carry anywhere, has all the features that make it a very useful phone.Published on January 31, 2013 by Oscar Arevalo
GAVE THE PHONE AWAY TO MY MOM WHO NEVER USED IT. NOT A GREAT PHONE FOR THE MONEY. QUALITY IS OK...EASE OF USE NOT SO MUCHPublished on January 6, 2013 by Cloe' Picou