- Size (LWH): 4.7 inches, 2.35 inches, 0.56 inches
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 4.5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 504 hours
Nokia X2-01 Unlocked GSM Phone-U.S. Version with Warranty (Red)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- VGA camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; 2.4-inch LCD display; microSD memory expansion; EDGE data network; access to personal e-mail
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
- Messaging phone with full QWERTY keyboard and 1-click access to popular social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Up to 4.5 hours of talk time, up to 502 hours (20+ days) of standby time; released in February, 2011
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo hands-free headset, quick start guide
- 3GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Customers Also Shopped For
Stay connected to family and friends with e-mail, IM, and always-on social networking with the stylish and affordable unlocked Nokia X2 mobile phone for GSM networks. You'll get a full QWERTY keyboard for fast messaging capabilities on the go, as well as great entertainment options like a music player, integrated FM radio, and downloadable games.
and social networking.
You'll be able to keep up with your favorite social networks--including Facebook, Twitter, and Orkut--with feeds displayed right on the home screen. Other features include a VGA camera for still photos and video capture, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion (up to 8 GB), multi-format music player plus FM radio, web browser, access to personal e-mail, and up to 4.5 hours of talk time.
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider and it provides quad-band connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz). It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider.
- EDGE data connectivity with average data speeds between 75-135Kbps--fast enough to support a range of data services including full picture messaging, Internet access, and e-mail on the go.
- 1-click access to social networking directly from the home screen. View alerts and new, post and change status, upload photos, and quickly navigate through friends' posts.
- Favorite contacts on home screen
- 2.4-inch display (320 x 240 pixels; 262K color depth)
- Full QWERTY keyboard lets you type messages easily without searching for the letter you want.
- Navigation trackpad gives you extremely quick response.
- VGA camera with video capture capabilities Capture photos and video on the go.
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC formats
- FM radio
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) with communication headset, hands-free car kits, and A2DP Bluetooth profiles--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 8 GB.
- 55 MB internal memory
- Text (SMS) and picture/video (MMS) messaging with conversational layout.
- Access to popular instant messaging services
- Access to personal e-mail (with support for push e-mail)
- Web browser
- Adobe Flash Lite 3.0 support
- Hands-free speakerphone
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm, tasks, and calculator
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- Nokia Series 40 OS
The Nokia X2-01 weighs 3.8 ounces and measures 4.7 x 2.4 x 0.6 inches. Its 1020 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4.5 hours of talk time, and up to 502 hours (20+ days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies, as well as T-Mobile's 3G network (1700/2100 MHz).
What's in the Box
Nokia X2-01 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo hands-free headset, quick start guide
Top Customer Reviews
Does everything you need it to do. Speakers are crisp and clean and I haven't had trouble hearing who I'm talking to. Neither has the person I'm talking to had trouble hearing what I've been saying as long as I have service. Clear call quality, and I guess that's all you can really say about it.
Great QWERTY keyboard, but I figure that for people with big hands the buttons may be too small. They're perfectly fine for me but took like a week or so to get used to since I had a bigger QWERTY keyboard before, but for the small thin size of the phone, the QWERTY keyboard is definitely effective. The buttons are very tactile and reactive and I haven't had much trouble with it after a week of getting used to it. It can separate texts into conversations between people, rather than listing out the received/sent texts in the order they were received/sent. Usually its rare to find a feature like that in cheap phones and its definitely a plus. There is a dedicated text button on the front that makes getting to your inbox really simple. Overall, a great texting phone.
It has a decent browser considering it isn't a typical smartphone. If you expect/want to browse and browse like on an iPhone or Android phone, this phone is not for you. I usually quickly use it to google locations or find quick answers to questions and its perfect for that.
It has a small Nokia app store included and there are some good apps.Read more ›
It is an excellent option because the features it offers, the price-quality-properties is very good, for a person who requires a good phone backed by one of the best companies like Nokia it is best that you can find at this point. I love the QWERTY keyboard and the fact that it is a relatively new product launched in 2010.
The phone is fully unlocked, just inserted my SIM card and start using it without problems.
The only downside is it does not include the data cable (mini USB) for connection to PC, cable however is a very economical and surely we all have at home or work.
I am very satisfied with the product.
If you are looking for a basic blackberry kind of phone that has a qwerty keyboard for text and email w/ a decent calendar/appt/note taking software. This is your phone. In the under $100 range this is probably the best thing going on. The software is good. The speaker is solid. The keyboard works well and is easy to get used to. The keys are the right size. Its just a good all around basic phone. Much better quality than the samsung phones in the range like the gravity phones which are slower (processor wise), cannot run any independent apps, have annoying keyboards and mediocre calendars. I know because I had a couple of them. I had the gravity-t for a while. It was much slower and limited your number of saved texts, took a while to load email messages, had an annoying browser, mediocre speaker and was just mediocre on several other counts.
The only major flaw with this phone is the email which though claims to work with gmail, kept taking a long time to log into the account and then would not let you view the new messages. Also, the browser did not work. Those are big flaws but I found a great workaround. There is an independent gmail for mobile app available for download which can be used on this phone and is SUPERFAST. And I am using the Edge network. Not 3G or 4G bec T-mobile and I assume all other carriers don't allow unlocked phones to use their 3G/4G networks.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It worked fine AFTER we went to ATT to get a new SIM card - camera mediocre, junked it after a yearPublished 11 months ago by WI Biker