- Size (LWH): 0.43 inches, 2.8 inches, 5.12 inches
- Weight: 6.56 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 18.6 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 460 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Nokia Lumia 920 32GB Unlocked 4G LTE Windows Smartphone w/ PureView Technology 8MP Camera - Black
|Price:||$144.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
- 4.5" IPS LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8 (pgradeable to WP8 Black), Dual-Core 1.5 GHz Krait Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM896 Snapdragon, Adreno 225 Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Carl Zeiss Optics, Optical Image Stabilization and Dual-LED Flash + Front-Facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera + Video
- Internal Memory: 32GB storage, 1GB RAM, Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh Battery (BP-4GW), Talktime: Up to 17 Hours (2G) / Up to 10 Hours (3G), Standby: Up to 400 Hours (2G) / Up to 400 Hours (3G)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nokia Lumia 920 32GB Unlocked 4G LTE Windows Smartphone w/ PureView Technology 8MP Camera - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MOBILE FLOW||Telecomm Wireless||Emily's Store||Amazon.com|
|Display Size||4.5 inches||5 inches||5 inches||5 inches|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows||Microsoft Windows||Microsoft Windows||Android|
|Camera Description||8 MP||10 MP||8 MP||8 MP|
|Battery Life||18.6 Hours||12.9 Hours||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.41 pounds||0.33 pounds||0.5 pounds||0.32 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Mon Nov 12 15:16:10 UTC 2012||Sat Sep 27 05:28:16 UTC 2014||Tue Apr 28 18:36:02 UTC 2015||Thu May 07 13:30:16 UTC 2015|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
-Call quality and signal: excellent so far, even in areas with traditionally poor signal.
-Nokia city view: Love it, very handy when I'm traveling and it has an awesome 'interactive' feel to it.
-Microsoft office integration: fantastic,syncing through your live account is easy and controlled, you only put what you want onto someone else's server and maintaining that split is easy for both contacts/calendars. OneNote syncing is the same way, again, very controlled and then seamless once you've setup what you're willing to share.
-Email: Love the windows 8 tiles (for the phone, I have the opposite feeling for the desktop and I'm ambiguous on the tablet) for separate email accounts, very handy for splitting work/business/priorities since you can control what notifies to your lock screen per tile.
-Overall OS feel: again excellent, surprisingly so actually. I was expecting more bugs but this is really polished and slick.
-App store: there's enough here to be functional, which is all I wanted ~ although someone really wanting a plethora of games will be disappointed. The nav/prod side is solid though.
-The Win7 desktop phone app ~ is really all about syncing your itunes to your windows phone and its AWESOME. Best itunes/win translation I've seen. Its bare bones visually, but recognizes all of your non-DRM content and pulls your playlists and catalog seamlessly from iTunes.
-The phone itself: great design, high quality, excellent feel.Read more ›
1. Screen - very bright and rich display with touch screen that can be used with gloves on or with your fingernails.
2. Camera - best camera I've used on a phone and the Blackberry Bold had some very nice cameras (I've also just come from a Galaxy S3)
3. OS - Say what you will but Microsoft totally got this right. Live Tiles are great. They're refreshing, fun, colorful and just a joy to look at. Oh and the OS is smooth and freaky fast
4. OS - Integration with Windows 8 desktop is excellent out of the box and I'm sure it will get better with time.
5. Office Mobile - This could stand some improvement to make it a little more robust but it works good and I love OneNote. Flawlessly syncs with SkyDrive
6. Voice Recognition - Very surprised at accuracy when dictating text messages. Excellent
7. Maps - GPS has excellent accuracy as well, certainly on par with Google
8. Build Quality - This thing is a beast
9. Music - I'm not a crazy music fiend like some but for me, this is plenty good and also syncs with Windows 8 desktop
10.Read more ›
My favorite thing is the dedicated camera button. It allows you to take pictures even when your phone is locked. It takes couple seconds from taking out of your pocket and taking a pic. The picture quality is unparalleled to iPhone and better than Samsung
Moreover the design is very solid. I dropped it already several times on the pavement and all it got was small panel dent. I'm not the advocate of carrying my phone in protective case so solid phone is important for me. Weight is great to - you feel like you're holding a phone not a toy like in Samsungs case.
I really recommend this device to anybody
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this phone from Warehouse Deals, Inc, as unlocked with 32GB memory. Received AT&T locked version with 1GB memory. Battery lasts for 4 hours of normal use. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Andre Fatianov
It was described as unlocked and is a huge LIE, the thing is locked by ATT and is not usable with no other carrierPublished 10 days ago by Lorena Garcia
Awful experience with the phone but excellent experience with Amazon.
I bought this phone as a replacement for an already-owned but dead Nokia 920. Read more
Do NOT get this phone if you are looking to upgrade to Windows 10, it is incompatible with the OS upgrade. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Kristy Gilbert
It constantly locks up. When it locks up it drains the battery. It is constantly bringing down the volume. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Donna
I had a prior model nokia that I loved, but it stopped functioning after one and a half yrs. I tried this one and I've had several soft wear issues and the battery does not hold a... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Amazon Customer