- Size (LWH): 6.85 inches, 5.39 inches, 1.93 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 9 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 430 hours
Nokia E7-00 Unlocked GSM Phone with Touchscreen, QWERTY Keyboard, Easy E-mail Setup, GPS Navigation, 8 MP Camera--U.S. Version with Warranty (Blue)
|Price:||$249.00 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 3G-enabled smartphone in blue with 4-inch AMOLED touchscreen, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, and Symbian^3 operating system
- Corporate e-mail capabilities; 8-MP camera with 720p video capture; Wireless-N Wi-Fi; Bluetooth 3.0; 16 GB internal memory; HDMI output
- Up to 5 hours of talk time, up to 480 hours (20 days) of standby time; released in November, 2010
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo headset, USB cable, HDMI cable, quick start guide, user manual
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nokia E7-00 Unlocked GSM Phone with Touchscreen, QWERTY Keyboard, Easy E-mail Setup, GPS Navigation, 8 MP Camera--U.S. Version with Warranty (Blue)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Techtrum||Pinnacle Trading||Techtrum||Techtrum|
|Display Size||4 inches||3 inches||Information not provided||3.5 inches|
|Operating System||nokia symbian||Android||Symbian^3 OS||nokia symbian|
|Camera Description||Information not provided||2 MP||Primary Camera: 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, fixed focus, dual-LED flash|Secondary Camera: VGA||Information not provided|
|Battery Life||9 Hours||Information not provided||5 Hours||12 Hours|
|Item Weight||0 pounds||0.99 pounds||0.95 pounds||0 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Wed Dec 01 00:00:01 UTC 2010||Tue Jan 22 21:26:18 UTC 2013||Tue Sep 13 14:25:28 UTC 2011||Wed Sep 29 00:00:01 UTC 2010|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Stay in touch with your life with the Nokia E7 unlocked mobile phone, a high performance device that places everything you need right at the touch of a button. It's your mobile office and social network in one device, ideal for play and work and everything in between. It also features the new Symbian^3 operating system, featuring a wealth of personalization features, usability enhancements, and a faster and more responsive interface.
The Nokia E7 gives you the best of both worlds with a full QWERTY keyboard and a 4-inch nHD AMOLED touchscreen display. The touch e-mail feature lets you get up close and personal with your work and personal e-mail accounts with full sync capabilities and pre-installed Mail for Exchange, making setup no problem. Attachments are supported seamlessly with support for Microsoft Office 2007 document formats and Adobe PDF reader, so you can check e-mail easily while on the go.
Made with anodized aluminum, the Nokia E7 is made to go almost anywhere with an incredibly durable body that's also super thin and incredibly portable. The 8-megapixel camera shoots high-quality 720p HP video and can be shared via TV-Out with HDMI connection. The Nokia E7 also functions seamlessly with your favorite social networking sites--Facebook, Twitter, Skype, and more.
You'll stay on track thanks to the integrated GPS with free Ovi Maps Navigation for voice-guided directions, and you can find nearby restaurants, landmarks, events and other points of interest as you travel from place to place. Keep on top of your e-mails from your phone or computer using the free Ovi Mail service, and discover and download apps and games via the pre-loaded Ovi Store--where you'll find thousands of different applications to constantly upgrade and improve your device.
Other features include a 16 GB internal memory, ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth 3.0 for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, full browsing of real Web pages with pinch to zoom, multi-format music player, FM radio, HDMI output to compatible HDTVs and monitors, Flash Lite 4 support, and up to 5 hours of 3G talk time.
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider. It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider. This phone comes with a full manufacturer's warranty.
When paired with a compatible 3G network, you'll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services--from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas not served by a 3G network, you'll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
Note that the downloading of maps, games, music and videos and uploading of images and videos involves transferring large amounts of data. Your service provider may charge for the data transmission, and the availability of particular services and features may vary by carrier.
Symbian^3 Operating System
The Symbian^3 software offers over 250 new features, including:
- Usability enhancements across the user interface, including single tap, multi-touch and support for gestures such as "pinch-to-zoom."
- Three personalizable home screens, easily maneuvered through by a simple flick.
- Faster and more responsive user interface with new 2D and 3D graphics architecture that takes full advantage of hardware acceleration.
- More efficient memory management allows more applications to run in parallel for a faster, more complete, and efficient multi-tasking experience. And a new visual task manager lets you switch apps with a swipe and a tap.
- Intelligent network management tailors performance to the your needs: optimizing for high speed when uploading photos or smooth streaming for a VoIP call or video feed.
- Fast 3G connectivity on both AT&T and T-Mobile with broadband-like speeds via 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz UMTS/HSDPA (with EDGE data connectivity where 3G not available).
- Integrated assisted GPS (A-GPS) receiver with free Ovi Maps enables you to find your route quickly and easily, whether walking or driving. Use the Walk pedestrian navigation to find your way, or the voice-guided Drive navigation to find the best route. (Learn more)
- 4-inch AMOLED touchscreen display (640 x 360 pixels, 16 million color depth)
- Slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
- Three fully customizable home screens allows you to make one for work, use one for fun, and have one with your favorite picture as the wallpaper.
- Instant access to Ovi Store for downloadable apps, games and other cool content
- HDMI audio/video output for connecting to compatible HDTVs and external monitors
- Dolby Digital Plus Surround Sound compatible with home theatre systems
- Anodized aluminum casing
- 8-megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash, face recognition software, up to 2x digital zoom, automatic geotagging, and photo editor.
- 720p high-definition video capture with 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, 25 fps, 3x digital zoom, and settings for scene, video light, white balance, and color tone (shoots in MP4 and H.264 formats)
- Secondary camera on front for video calls (VGA, 640 x 480 pixels); requires compatible cellular service and additional charges may apply.
- Digital audio/video player with compatibility for MP3, WMA, and AAC/eAAC/eAAC+ audio formats, plus MP4, H.264, and 3GPP video formats and Flash Lite 4 streaming video.
- FM radio
- Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Next-generation Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity provides faster throughput while minimizing on power requirements. It's compatible with new Bluetooth 3.0-enabled devices as well as backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals such as headsets and printers. It includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- 16 GB internal memory
- Unified e-mail client with attachment support for images, videos, music and documents .doc, .xls, .ppt, .pdf, and .zip; HTML support for e-mail
- Built-in business tools including Mail for Exchange, Microsoft Communicator Mobile and support for intranet/extranet portals build on Microsoft Share Point Server. Pre-installed productivity apps include Vlingo, F-Secure Anti-theft, QuickOffice, and World Traveler.
- Business grade security solutions such as device lock and wipe, secure intranet access and device management. Rich OMA DM support with enforceable encryption and device controls including camera and Bluetooth
- Access to personal e-mail including: Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Windows Live, Hotmail and other popular POP/IMAP services.
- Instant messaging support including OVI Chat, Yahoo, AIM, Windows Live, Gtalk, MySpace
- Unified MMS/SMS editor plus conversational view for SMS
- Full web browsing of real web pages with pinch to zoom capabilities, RSS reader, and support for Flash Lite 4 (which provides compatibility with a majority of Flash Player 10.1 content)
- Dedicated graphics processor for gaming with OpenGL 2.0 enables 3D graphics
- Organizer tools including calendar, to-do list, notes, voice recorder, calculator, and clock
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- Micro USB connector (version 2.0) with charging capabilities
- Integrated hands-free speaker
- Automatic switching between 3G and GSM bands
The Nokia E7 weighs 6.21 ounces and measures 4.87 x 2.46 x 0.54 inches. Its 1200 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5 hours of 3G talk time (9 hours on standard GSM networks), and up to 480 hours (20 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies plus WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100 3G networks.
What's in the BoxNokia E7-00 handset, rechargeable battery, high efficiency charger, wired stereo headset, USB cable, HDMI cable, quick start guide, user manual
Nokia now offers its Ovi Maps walk and drive navigation application free across the globe. Drivers receive turn-by-turn voice guidance including lane assistance, traffic information (in 10 countries including the U.S.), and safety camera and speed warnings, while pedestrians will be guided on shortcuts through parks and pedestrian-only zones in over 100 cities across the globe. And unlike other mobile navigation mapping solutions, Ovi Maps works offline--no cellular service is required.
With the new Ovi Maps for mobile you get for free:
- Maps for over 180 countries and free map updates
- Drive and Walk navigation available in over 70 countries with real-time voice guidance
- My Position enables you to find your current location easier and faster than ever.
- New one box search for quicker access to finding places and addresses.
- Save your favorite places and routes, then synchronize them with your Ovi account over the air.
- Car navigation with voice and visual instructions, lane assistance and speed limit information. Now also with text-to-speech voice guidance.
- Pedestrian navigation with routing through pedestrian zones and shortcuts, pathways through parks and buildings, stairways and plazas. Now with text-to-speech voice guidance.
- Get real-time weather information including a 5-day forecast, for your current or any location found via search.
- Lonely Planet and Michelin offer you dynamic access to the best and most relevant editorial travel content for over 1000 destinations. Find thousands of listings for sights, restaurants, hotels, shops, nightlife, and more. Look these places up on the map and get to them with Walk and Drive navigation.
- Discover the events happening nearby your location on the map or any place found via search.
- Share your location on Facebook--where you are, what you are up to and finish with a photo.
The new version of Ovi Maps comes with all the maps and high-end, car grade navigation features you need for free and is yours to keep for the life of the smartphone. No additional licenses needed for extra countries, regions or services like traffic information or city guides. Data charges from network operators may apply.Voice Guidance and Traffic Information
Turn-by-turn, voice guided navigation comes free for both drivers and pedestrians. For drivers this includes lane assistance, traffic information, safety camera, and speed warnings. For pedestrians, this includes shortcuts through parks and pedestrian-only zones for over 100 cities around the world as well as 6,000 3D landmarks in over 200 cities to help you find exactly where you are.Unique Hybrid Technology
Ovi Maps is built on an advanced technology called hybrid vector maps. Vector maps are high quality but less data intensive and allow you to continue to navigate even if you lose your network connection. This means that maps downloaded or updated across a network connection are about half the size of bulky bitmaps used by other mobile map providers. The hybrid technology ensures that, unlike other providers, any downloaded map data is stored on the device for future use.No Network Connection Required When Navigating
Avoid expensive, battery-draining network connections with Nokia's unique hybrid technology. Maps can be pre-loaded on to your Nokia smartphone so you can set Ovi Maps to offline mode, saving battery power, and the navigation system will still work. This is particularly useful for those worried about data connection costs when travelling abroad or when you are travelling through areas with little or no network coverage.Best Global Coverage
You take your mobile with you wherever you go in the world so, as standard, voice guided navigation for both pedestrians and drivers is available for 74 countries in 46 different languages and there are maps for over 180 countries. This gives you the best maps with the largest global coverage for free.
Top Customer Reviews
It has been a year plus of using this phone. I have been tempted to change to another phone but some things keep holding me back. Maybe I am just sentimental. Maybe it is regret that Nokia decided to prematurely abandon the platform, which is actually pretty good.
But mostly I just loved the fact that I can tether it to my laptop to access the internet without paying extra smartphone tethering plan / jailbreak / etc.. (for some reason, some telco considered this phone a dumbphone - thus I can use the unlimited data plan for dumbphone. Which is cheaper. WIN!!)
This is a good phone. But no gadget is perfect and I will go into the pros / cons. Hopefully this will help those who are on the fence to make up their mind.
(Really, the Symbian / Nokia users need not much convincing and are already very aware of the phone; while the android / iOS fans will probably just stick with what they are comfortable with).
First, I have been a Nokia / Symbian user for a long time. My wife has an iPhone; so I can appreciate both. Played a bit with android but did not spend too much time with it to give a fair opinion on it. On to the review:
What about the Hardware?
First, the hardware is very nice and is a major selling point. The OLED screen with 'Clear Black Display' really looks nice on the eye. If people are impressed with 'Retina Display' they should be equally impressed with E7 screen with the vivid color and unparalleled contrast. OLED also draws less power and have tricks with the sleeping screen (check Nokia Beta Labs - Sleeping Screen app).
The form factor is another reason to consider E7.Read more ›
The slide-out keyboard is quite comfortable. I can also touch the screen to get the cursor where I want, no need to tap the scroll keys or reach for a mouse.
Push mail is now more convenient than ever (use multiple email accounts, choose Ovi Messaging, Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Mail for Exchange, Lotus Note Traveller, IMAP or POP).
Maps works even when you are not connected to any network (just pre-load maps of the geographic areas you need).
Camera gives excellent quality 8MP pictures and HD video. The lack of auto focus simply means I can't take close-ups of documents or displays.
MS Office documents can be created and edited (.doc, .xls and .ppt) while waiting at airport terminals and on airplanes.
Now I don't need to carry my laptop around for meetings and presentations.
Just an HDMI cable to connect to LCD TVs or projectors.
E7 can connect to external HDD...I have not yet been able to get it to work with my HDDs, but that may be due to my HDD partitioning scheme and filesystems.
Nokia looks to be at a crossroads of the mobile mindshare.
If Nokia wants to improve the User Experience or UX...they should seriously take a look at the MOAP UX used on Japanese Symbian smartphones.
In 2007, a long time ago in mobile mindspace, these Japanese phones with MOAP UX wrapped around the Symbian OS, had rich media, DVB-TV and push email.Read more ›
Essentially, the jump from a non-touch ~2" screen to a truly gorgeous 4" AMOLED touch screen (and the wonderful freedom it allows for Symbian to finally let loose) is just short of life-changing, and thus, if you're making the leap into the touch screen arena for the first time, you can expect to be just as -- if not more -- blown away as I am now. For those of you who've been playing with touch screens for ages now, even I can admit (and, so far, a good number of iPhone and various Android users, too) that this screen's size and brilliance is definitely at or near the top.
One more thing before I cover a few, select details: I had heard that Nokia's earlier ventures into the touch screen market didn't quite measure up to the fast, responsive, and flowy moves of iOS (e.g. N97, X6). This was a major worry, because I just couldn't imagine anything worse than being stuck with a physical button-less screen that jolted and froze as I poked around the Symbian interface. However, due to the difficulty in finding independent retailers that had any of the newest models of touch screen Nokias available for demos, I took a very cautious step out, bought the E7, and was most pleasantly surprised! It's a breeze, and even after the wonder of the screen's beauty wares off, the sensitivity, responsiveness, and class (yes, it's classy) will continue to make you ponder how Nokia's E7 could possibly still even have one of the best mobile keyboards ever built!! It's overwhelming...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was great for a few months, then nothing but trouble. It died completely less than 6 months after buying it.Published 7 days ago by Mary Jane
Received phone New in sealed box as advertised. Beautiful. There's virtually no support for the Symbian 3 is. Many of the apps bundled with the phone are useless as a result. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Adam Zack
The company which bought Nokia messed up what once may have been a good product by disabling the physical keyboard, so it no longer works. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chattanooga Amazon Customer
The phone arrived on time and everything else looked ok. Unfortunately, when i inserted SIM card, i would only send and receive text messages but not calls.Published 1 month ago by Prince H.
A real piece of junk. Advertised as new, but I doubt it. Bought in February 2016. Activated in March 2016. After a month or two became flaky. Display settings would reset. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this Nokia E7-00 phone and it function for only two months, before the scream went blank. This phone is nothing but a obsolete garbage. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer