- Size (LWH): 1.9 inches, 0.37 inches, 4.18 inches
- Weight: 2.72 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 430 hours
Nokia X3-02 Factory Unlocked Touch and Type GSM Phone - Dark Metal (International Version) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies,
- Sleek, stunning, touch-and-type phone with 2.4-inch touchscreen and ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking
- 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion; access to Ovi Store; personal e-mail
- Up to 5.3 hours of talk time, up to 384 hours (16 days) of standby time; released in April, 2011
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo hands-free headset, operating instructions
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US/International 3G compatibility via 850/1900/2100 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Nokia X3-02 Unlocked GSM Phone - Metal
Stay connected and keep yourself entertained wherever you roam with the sleek Nokia X3-02 unlocked GSM mobile phone. This stunning, touch-and-type phone features a keypad for easy messaging and a touch display for one-handed navigation. Touch and type is ideal for SMS and social networking where fast and frequent input is needed, while touch is ideal for functions such as setting alarms, smooth browsing and controlling applications like music and games.
X3-02 Touch and Type phone (see larger).
Catch up on reading your favorite blog with enhanced Internet browsing, or share your latest pictures and videos from the 5-megapixel camera with friends using Facebook, e-mail, and picture messaging. The ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking capabilities enables you to connect to hotspots at home, at work, or while on the go, enabling you to quickly and easily download apps and games from Ovi Store as well as surf the web.
Other features include a dedicated music key for instant access to the music player, an FM stereo radio, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion (up to 16 GB), Opera Mini web browser with support for Adobe Flash Lite, and up to 3.5 hours of 3G talk time.
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider. It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider.
Additionally, this phone can be paired with 900/1900 MHz UMTS/HSDPA 3G networks in the United States (as well as 2100 MHz 3G networks found around the world, including in Europe and Asia). When paired with a compatible 3G network, you'll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services--from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas not served by a 3G network, you'll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
Note that the downloading of maps, games, music and videos and uploading of images and videos involves transferring large amounts of data. Your service provider may charge for the data transmission, and the availability of particular services and features may vary by carrier.
- Fast 3G connectivity on AT&T with broadband-like speeds via 900/1900/2100 MHz UMTS/HSDPA (with EDGE data connectivity where 3G not available).
- Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Instant access to Ovi Store for downloadable apps, games and other cool content.
- 2.4-inch touch-enabled display (240 x 320 pixels, 262K color depth)
- Standard alpha-numeric keypad
- 5-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom.
- Video capture capabilities (up to VGA quality at 18 fps)
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC formats.
- Video player compatible with MPEG4, H.264, and WMV.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming--enabling you to wirelessly stream stereo music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- Unified MMS/SMS editor plus conversational view for SMS
- Access to personal e-mail services with push capabilities
- Instant messaging support including OVI Chat, Yahoo, AIM, Windows Live, Gtalk, MySpace
- Opera Mini HTML Web browser with support for Flash Lite 4.0.
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm, to-do list, world clock, calculator, countdown timer, and notes.
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- USB 2.0 connectivity for mass storage capabilities
- 3.5mm headphone jack
The Nokia X3-02 weighs 2.73 ounces and measures 4.18 x 1.91 x 0.38 inches. Its 860 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.3 hours of 3G talk time, and up to 384 hours (16 days) of standby time on 3G networks. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies plus the 900/1900/2100 3G frequencies (compatible with AT&T).
What's in the Box
Nokia X3-02 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo hands-free headset, operating instructions.
Top Customer Reviews
Over a year I have seen innumerable Smart Phones of different makes & of different statements for individuals but I wondered how many of us actually need a Smart Phone.Do you need to browse google map while driving on a FreeWay??..In 24 hrs we are connected to internet for 18 hrs either thru laptops,desktops,tablets OR ubiquitious phones. Hence, I thought..lets give it a break.
I needed a phone which was presentable, strong & capable to many activitied at the same time not provocative to my restless fingers. Lot of brands offer multiple phones..at range of $110-$200 & they are all basically entery level advanced phones..after evaluating all others for their look, style, comaptibility & speed NOKIA was again undisputable choice
X3-02 is Sleek, Slim, Super Battery life, Awesome Display & Camera...& Quite sufficient for those who do not need data plans( OR Free Way plans :) ) but are happy with Wi-Fi at hotspots/home..This phone is For you..You can watch Youtubes,work on Facebooks & likes..( although display might not be comparable to iPhone)
Do not compare to Smart phones of Apple,Samsung or > $200 range..if you like superfast,high resolution GUI & Apps go for iPhone..This Phone is not for you
- It's nice and compact. Light weight too, so it fits easily in a shirt pocket.
- Very good voice call quality. As good as my iPhone 4.
- Decent battery life. What a breath of fresh air when compared to the power sucking smartphones that have brought in the age of cellphone cases with battery packs. The initial charge on this Nokia led to a standby time of over a week. Now, it averages about 3-4 days between charges. This is with mild use since I use my iPhone more.
- Quite a configurable user interface.
- It has a immediate screen locking button to prevent inadvertent activity via the touch screen.
- I'm not convinced the touch screen really improves usability and was likely included as a gimmick to improve sales or potential buyer interest.
- The touch screen is just ... OK. The sensitivity is just acceptable and I often end up selecting items while trying to scroll.
- Unfortunately, some features are accessible only via the touch screen. I wish this weren't the case but....
- Working with the address book can be tedious since I can search only via the first or last names depending on how you choose to list names, i.e., first then last as opposed to last then first.
Overall, it's a pretty good phone. I purchased it since I didn't need two smartphones and it has delivered in its light weightedness, simplicity and longer battery life. However, I can't say that I'm impressed with the touch screen feature. I'm happy to see that simpler phones are still in circulation. The smartphone craze and general feature overkill are getting out of hand.
I wanted a simple but elegant Nokia "candy-bar" mobile and not a smart phone. I thus ordered this mobile primarily for the aesthetic reasons; it looks gorgeous and also feels solid. It is extremely well built and has metal cover on its back, which is great. It is also extremely small and fits comfortably and doesn't weigh down on shirt pocket as well.
I'd enjoyed this mobile from May 2012 until January 2014 when the touchscreen rendered it useless. I even scoured the Internet and Nokia forums for all sorts of help. Tried factory reset, calibration, software update [and why for this mobile is beyond me-this is not a smart phone, really], and even took notice of extreme temperatures as this touchscreen is apparently having issues. In the end, I am resorted to now either try to sell it [who will pay for it, even not sure if mobile repair-service folks will] or to pay more money by ordering hardware and then repairing myself.
I did not drop the mobile or have it squished. It did not suffer damage, including water damage, and I had it well-maintained. So, just one day in January 2014, it started freezing and within a period of about a few weeks, it ultimately was rendered useless.
I urge you to consider carefully these reviews before ordering this particular model. Nokia, if you are reading this, you should take note. You might have designed a gorgeous mobile but in the end, it's absolutely rubbish because a vast majority of customers have issues with the touchscreen.
Finally, if you really want this mobile, then ask yourself how much you can afford to have it for and for how long a time! If I had know that it'd be "dead" after nearly 1 1/2 years, I would not have ordered it.
I wish I had read carefully the reviews from Amazon customers before ordering this particular Nokia model.
Anyhow, here's the rundown for you:
*Stunning stellar looks and strong sold feel.
*Well-built, not flimsy.
*The back is metal-cover and that's practical.
*Keypad feels solid and comfortable.
*Super thin, super light, can comfortably fit without notice in shirt pocket
*Concept of "touch-n-type" actually makes sense and works intuitively IF the darn touchscreen were to work
*UNRELIABLE because touchscreen unresponsive after nearly 1 1/2 years
*Factory battery unable to hold charge after 1 yr. I ordered replacement battery on Amazon. Battery does not have great talk time overall is not strong on holding charge
*Touchscreen is terrible, absolutely terrible and ultimately will fail so that the mobile will be useless.
Because of these issues, I am giving this a 1-star.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
but what happened is that I can't use this phone to make & receive calls because i'm hearing...Read more