|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||N445270330141|
|Manufacturer Part Number||null|
|CAPA Certified||EN 22/05 Certified|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-sport-motorcycles, street-cruiser-motorcycles|
|Safety Rating||EN 22/05 Certified|
Nolan N44 Trilogy Solid Helmet (Black Graphite, Large)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Latest evolution of the hugely popular N43E is updated in both function and design
- Produced in two outer shell sizes of injected polycarbonate GE Lexan, keeping the helmets weight to a minimum and proportionate to the riders size; the dimensionally correct sizing allows ample cubic volume in the chin/nose area
- Innovative ventilation system is also equipped with an air intake in the chin guard, an air intake in the frontal area and two rear extractors recycling air inside the helmet
- Fully modular helmet, ideally responding to the needs of expert motorcyclists and suitable for both summer and winter use
- Designed for urban riding and has a unique style that is at home on any bike
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||MxGear||MotoSport||Longhorn Moto|
|Color||Black Graphite||Solid Matte Black||White||Matte Black|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GE Lexan chin bar is EPS lined and attaches to the shell with strong stainless-steel latches, it passes the tests for full-face helmets of the European standard ECE-2205.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not so much in this cooler weather. Since the air vents are open and can't be kept closed, I got a very cool head by the time my ride to work in 55-degree weather ended. I'm going to have to put duct tape over the vents in order to keep riding with this helmet.
I am very disappointed. I don't know whether this is a design flaw or a quality control issue, but I'll think twice in the future about buying another Nolan. :-(
This is a great helmet if you want a 3/4 shell with the option for a face shield when it gets cold out. Not so much the other way around. It only takes a second to take the chin bar off, but if you're on your bike, where do you put it? And you'll still have to get off to remove the face shield and tuck it away. This may sound like an obvious observation, but it is something to consider if you imagine this being as versatile as a transformer style helmet.
My biggest concern was the chin strap. It is a plastic ratchet like you might remember from your rollerblades. Some said it cuts into your chin. For me I just have to be more careful when I tighten the strap, and I probably don't put it as tight as I would a D D style strap. It doesn't flex as much though, so you probably don't need it quite as tight for a good fit.
For the reasons mentioned above I initially wanted to return this helmet, but never got to it and ended up keeping it. -1 one star for the locked sun-shield, -1 for receiving it with the wrong visor (which was the main reason for me to choose this helmet in the first place), and -1 because it doesn't look quite as nice as I expected it too. Might have looked better with the visor.