- Paperback: 720 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (June 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455728594
- ISBN-13: 978-1455728596
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 8.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,178 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Nolte's The Human Brain: An Introduction to its Functional Anatomy, 7e 7th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Popular for its highly visual and easy-to-follow approach, Nolte's The Human Brain helps demystify the complexities of the gross anatomy of the brain, spinal cord and brainstem. A clear writing style, interesting examples and visual cues bring this extremely complicated subject to life…" –Doody’s Review Service