Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans (Volume 1) Hardcover – December 17, 2013
|New from||Used from|
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Holy ‘Moly (Easy Guacamole)
Holy moly—I love guacamole. I routinely put my husband in charge of whipping up this green goodness because his version is my favorite by far: it’s the perfect mix of chunky and creamy, savory and spicy. Henry uses just a few ingredients, so it’s always a breeze to make a batch to accompany our meats and vegetables.
Makes 4 servings
Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine the shallot, lime juice, and salt. Leave the mixture alone for about 10 minutes so the acid can take some of the bite off the shallot.
- Mash half of the avocado flesh in a bowl with a fork. Add the shallot mixture to the mashed avocado and stir to combine.
- Cube the remaining half of the avocado into ¾-inch pieces and add it to the mixture in the bowl. Gently incorporate the mashed avocado and the cubed avocado.
- As a finishing touch, add pepper (and, if desired, some chile powder) to taste. Eat immediately.
From Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans by Michelle Tam and Henry Fong / Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC 2014.
- 1 small shallot, minced
- Juice from 1 small lime
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 medium Hass avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chile powder (optional)
Asian Cauliflower Fried Rice
Winter Kale and Persimmon Salad
-Michael Ruhlman, James Beard Award-winning author of numerous books about food and cooking, including Ruhlman's Twenty and Charcuterie
I don't care if you're a discriminating foodie or a picky tot: If you're a human who eats food, you need this book. Nom Nom Paleo's lip-smacking recipes, zany humor, and eye-popping style will prove to you that Paleo won't just make you look, feel, and perform better--you'll eat better, too.
-Robb Wolf, New York Times bestselling author of The Paleo Solution
This book is just plain fun--packed with creative cartoon graphics, tasty photos, and yummy recipes that appeal not only to committed Paleo dieters, but to anyone who loves good food.
-Bruce Aidells, IACP Award-winning author of The Great Meat Cookbook
A delightful read--playful, irreverent, fun--from beginning to end, with easy-to-follow recipes that will inspire anyone wanting to eat a more healthy diet. Thank you, Michelle and Henry, for showing us that eating Paleo doesn't have to mean eating steak and broccoli every day!
-Elise Bauer, award-winning creator of SimplyRecipes.com
"What's for dinner?" is no longer a stress-inducing conundrum, as Nom Nom Paleo proves that cooking for your family can be easy, healthy, and fun. Featuring delicious recipes and lots of kitchen self-help, this book details step-by-step instructions perfect for the stovetop-challenged, and enough variations to inspire the budding chef. And the photos... oh, the photos! Worthy of their very own coffee table, the pictures and original illustrations make this unique cookbook perfect for the visual learner.
-Melissa Hartwig, New York Times bestselling author of It Starts With Food
-Evan Kleiman, host of KCRW's Good Food
About the Author
- Item Weight : 3.17 pounds
- Hardcover : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1449450334
- ISBN-13 : 978-1449450335
- Product Dimensions : 8.2 x 1.2 x 10.2 inches
- Publisher : Andrews McMeel Publishing; 1st Edition (December 17, 2013)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #21,600 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: